Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,333 members, 7,829,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today (37201 Views)

Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive / Snap So That The Guy In Blue Suit Will......(Check This Funny Picture Out) / See What This Lady Has Done To This Guy In This Pre Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Burger01(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
This must be a joke oh cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by oluwanoni: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Olojukokoro, Alatenuje, One man band
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by ohis4u2(m): 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
tongue WHATEVER..
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Lanretoye(m): 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nnemuka:
even sane nigerian men do it. they can take you to the most expensive restaurant, ask you to order for any thing you like and before you finish your meal he wont be anywhere in sight.

they do it only when you start doing over-eating like benz 230 1992model
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Missmossy(f): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hahahaha cheesy

He is truly generous.
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nnemuka:
even sane nigerian men do it. they can take you to the most expensive restaurant, ask you to order for any thing you like and before you finish your meal he wont be anywhere in sight.

Haba, Nnemuka shocked
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
ebubemicky:
I don laf too much? grin
Yes oo infact 100much undecided
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
akegists:
Moral of the story: not all guys are after your hole
shocked shocked
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by KaBabs1: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
nice one man. really nice

had such a long day, this made me laugh so much lol
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Deo27: 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Chai ti e ba e, Op thanks, the tension wey my body just waka
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Twill92: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
*singing*...wa fe ku lale yii...
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by SAEJO: 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lol! see how awuf dey run ur belle, if na me I for just enter their restroom disappear through the back door, simple
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by kenoz(m): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lmao
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Zeek21(m): 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Baddest guy grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by SAEJO: 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nnemuka:

You sure must have giving the guy a reason to want to save his soul abi him wallet sef,lol
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Dharnchuks(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
adeseun22:
u sef na alatenuje, u initially wanted to use 1k cos u see ifa, u con increase am to 10k. u go wash tire.
Walai no be only plates e go wash.. Na the whole restaurant
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by sisiGee(f): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hehehehe am new here though!
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Nickymezor(f): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
LMAO
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by adanny01(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Though this sound concocted, i had a real similar case in my university days.

I was so broke and my body lotion got exhausted. I had only N200 and the small size of my lotion was N450. After asking of prices of several other ones knowing i couldnt pay for my prefered type. I was handed over the one i chose that was just cheap at N150 so i can save N50. I man next to me watching all the while touched me and said "Never settle for cheap things". He asked me to return it and asked the shop keeper to give me my prefered lotion. I took it after giving him all the gratitude i could.
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by UjSizzle(f): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lmao!! This is really funny grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
HateU2:
Yes oo infact 100much undecided
lol sorry
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by kherlly(m): 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
lol
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by dapsoneroh(m): 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Gerraout of here....funny dude
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by jeff1607(m): 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
who buys food @ an eatery without paying first( not a restaurant ooo) #justsaying
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by 9jatatafo(m): 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
OP you get big long throat sha! From one bail u upgrade to 10k. Shuoooo na only you waka come?
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Lanceslot(m): 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nnemuka:

Why will he stay when he see you ordering heaven and earth?
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Bloggz74(m): 12:05am On Mar 12, 2016
KIDpretty:
i used N4k to buy fuel for my car and my remaining N1k to get food in a resturant before I face Lagos traffic. As I ordered food and sat down to eat, a man sitting beside me and in a nice shirt said, "i luv the way u eat, try their snail, i will pay". I hastily added 4 pieces of snail for N2000 and continued eating . He said again,"u eat so well, pls add a bottle of wine so dat u can drink after eating". I hastily made the order and was having fun.

My total bill came up to about N10,000... I thanked him for accepting to pay. As I stood to leave, my car key fell down, and i bent to pick it, i discovered dat the man was bare-footed!!! Alas, he was a mad man. He laughed at me and said," De way dem go beat u 4 here ehh, na only God fit save u.!".

A tipical Nigerian lady,,,,,,this answers and confirms an earlier thread!
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:17am On Mar 12, 2016
GREEDY pEOPLE WILL ALWAYS PAY THE PRICE, and if that story isn't fiction, then you must have for sure payed yours.....
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Dminister(m): 12:35am On Mar 12, 2016
Nnemuka:

Yes for people that always wants to eat from where they did not sow.
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by oneitalia: 4:04am On Mar 12, 2016
Atenu..
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by guiddoti: 5:33am On Mar 12, 2016
KIDpretty:
i used N4k to buy fuel for my car and my remaining N1k to get food in a resturant before I face Lagos traffic. As I ordered food and sat down to eat, a man sitting beside me and in a nice shirt said, "i luv the way u eat, try their snail, i will pay". I hastily added 4 pieces of snail for N2000 and continued eating . He said again,"u eat so well, pls add a bottle of wine so dat u can drink after eating". I hastily made the order and was having fun.

My total bill came up to about N10,000... I thanked him for accepting to pay. As I stood to leave, my car key fell down, and i bent to pick it, i discovered dat the man was bare-footed!!! Alas, he was a mad man. He laughed at me and said," De way dem go beat u 4 here ehh, na only God fit save u.!".

why b say na only lasgidi way mad man go tell sensible mumu dis kind tin? Same lasgidi begger go wear coat abi na suit con dey beg persin way dey wear tshirt? No b same jamb question make jamb add 40 kg for dem mark.? Nawa oooo
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by akoladejesu(m): 6:04am On Mar 12, 2016
Not funny at all. U bin no no say d man na mad man from his appearance abi wetin u dey tell me now?U r coming here to crack a childish jokes and people up there are laughing like a bonanza chicken. Quote me, You are on your own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Merry Xmass Mathematical Equation & All Funny Christmass Pix Here. / 12 Types Of Slap / Funny Picture: Naija Parents B Advising Their Daughters Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.