Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! (38460 Views)

Why Post Utme MUST Be Scrapped Completely (5 Reasons) / Five Good Reasons Why Post Utme Should Not Be Scrapped / See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by awesomesossy(f): 9:50am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

You Would Be Notified By Me. As Soon As I Get My Admission To Study Computer Science @ University Of Benin (Uniben) cool

Cheers
Hahhahahah....na even great Uniben u won go... na im u de brag...hahhaha....I de believe my alma mata....u know...de have a way of humbling Fella's like u... well Bro instead of u teasing people...I think u should concentrate on praying against computer science education or physics education... cos with dis attitude of urs.... na education sure pass for u oooo(just thinking out loud) grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Koleman(m): 9:50am On Mar 12, 2016
Thank you brother. The best post ever on nairaland. This generation is getting duller with each passing year. But are we suprised? I remember vividly during my jamb. I knew the course i wanted to go for but the subject combination included maths. I have always been an average student at maths but not a dummy though. I needed to reach the 200 cutoff mark. I dedicated most of attention to others knowing fully well my weakness. Wen it came to maths i took my time and concentratated only on 21 questions. Wen the score came out the maths score was 42! Amazing. Total score 220. Imagine wat my score would ve been without attempting maths. What are my trying to say? Plan ahead. Read read your books, Know your strenghts and weakness. We all ve. Before we conclude. Failure is part of exams. During my jamb days we had pple scoring 40, 80, 120 in jamb. We also had intelligent ones failing jamb. So its nothing new. Even this year jamb i look around me and i see guys and babes celebrating massive scores. I go online i read something different. Make una read

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by sketcherJ(m): 9:53am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:
JAMB 2016 SHOULD NOT BE SCRAPPED/REMARKED...

I Have Been Reading Online Posts On Nairaland, MySchool & Some Other Blogs, And I Kept Seeing Lazy Users Screaming, Calling For The Scrapping Of Jamb 2016.
I Simply Read & Laugh At These Posts.

After This Post, Richiez , olawalebabs , Fynestboi & Lalasticlala Should Stop Paying Attention To Those UnPrepared/ Dull Candidates Calling For The Scrapping Of JAMB 2016. Because, As Far As You Are Intelligent, You Must Definitely beat The Mere 180+ Cutoff Mark, Even If Your Result Was Poorly Marked.

Jamb Has Been In Existence Since 1978. And It Has Been The Only Body Screening Secondary School Leavers Before Post Utme Was Introduced In 2005.

Fast forward To 2015 When CBT Was Fully Introduced, Its Safe To Say That It Was Success. And Now 2016, And I Must Say It Is A Huge Success As Well. For All Those Screaming #RemarkJamb2016 / #ScrabJamb2016, I Am Sorry To Say You All Are Dead Heads, Empty Brain.

Before You Throw Stones At Me. I Also Wrote This Years Jamb And Scored 243, Reason Was That I Prepared 100%. I Got All My Essential Chemistry, Physics, Maths & English Text Books. Plus Downloaded The Syllabus Of Each Subject & Read It Word For Word. (That's The Criteria For Passing JAMB)

I Didn't Rely On Past Questions Like Most Of You Did. I guess That's The Reason Why Y'all Failed. Also, Most Of Y'all Spent All Your Time On Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter While The Wise Ones Was Busy Preparing.

Plus Those Of You Making Stupid Suggestions On Scrapping Jamb, Meaning Whosoever Passed WAEC Would Just Go And Sit For Post Utme. WTF
WAEC Is The Most Corrupt Exam Body, As SS3 students No Longer Write WAEC By Themselves. They Now Depend On Miracle Centers.

My Advice To Those Who Scored Below 180 In This Years Jamb Exam Is: Quit Most Of Your Online Activities & LOVE Your Book. For God's Sake What Is Wrong With This Indomie Generation

You Guys Are Just Too Lazy To Read. And It Is The Lazy Ones That Are Screaming #ScrapJamb, While The Intelligent Ones (Me Inclusive) Are Already Preparing For Post Utme.

#Peace!

[/font][/i]

MODIFIED:

I Felt That At This moment That Everyone Seems To Be Protesting On
Scrapping Jamb, Some Other Persons Were Favored. What's Going To Be Their
Fate If It Is Eventually Scrapped

OR

What If JAMB 2016 Is Officially Remarked And You Scored Below What You Got Before
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by djnelly3000: 9:54am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

JAMB 2016 Was A Huge Success. "Even If" It Was Poorly Marked As They Claimed, An Intelligent Student Ought To Have Meet His/Her University Cutoff Mark.

The Unserious, Dull, Unprepared Candidates Are Using This As An Excuse For Not Passing.
bro stop making that statement "an intelligent student". exam is not the true test of knowledge neither is jamb. I gat a friend who wrote jamb these year and jamb sent her an SMS that she scored 238, ongoing to print it out she saw 198 on the screen. so bro thank your stars that you scale through and kill the pride man.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by akagson: 9:56am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

Oh yes, I scored 200+ ( Qualifies Me To Sit For Post Utme) Now That's Enough To Make Me Feel like A god.

*Even In A Bad Exam Condition, An Intelligent student should at least pass. 180 isn't too small.
The fact that you couldn't cross that mark, shows you didn't put your all towards it
You are just being stupid or simply an idiot. Just because you managed to score 243 (that's if it's true sef), you are here making noise for one fluke score. One girl in my street scored 260 and she swore that the score isn't a reflection of what she sincerely wrote. She was expecting far less than that because she knew she didn't prepare well for the exam. JAMB obviously dashed her 260. She thanked God for her luck and kept mute to avoid embarrassment while she's awaiting post utme and praying too that luck would shine on her.
Na hin dis mumu dey here dey brag for 243. Olodo!

4 Likes

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 12, 2016
Silly boi
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by glimpse33(m): 9:56am On Mar 12, 2016
sketcherJ:
op u are good..looks like u took this words outta my mouth. I am always peeved when i see dumb ones calling for the scrapping of jamb.am always like u mad or something?.. Wishing u success in ur post.ume bro..wish I could give u a 1000 likes..by d way don't mind d unserious ones here attacking ur post

Both Those That Didn't Read Are Screaming Remark Jamb. I Am Tired.

Thanks Bro.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 12, 2016
My younger sis,for some unfortunate reason got to her centre terribly late. Exam was scheduled for 6.30am nd she arrived the centre by 8..
After so much pleas, she was allowed in. She hastily managed to answer questions on 3 subjects...Chemistry,Physics and Biology.

When her score came out the following day,she scored 222. That's a 15yr old child writing JAMB for the very first time in her life.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Godtaye: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2016
You studied hard you burnt candles solved all pq... Total bullshit... I studied smart and passed so if you failed just keep your dumb results to yourself.. JAMB SHOULDN'T BE SCRAPPED OR REMARKED...

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by demo4ril97(m): 10:00am On Mar 12, 2016
Panzerfaust:
First of all, take down that profile pic, cause its not yours. Maybe low self esteem prevented you from using your real pic. Secondly, you can make your point without calling anyone dull. You said you had 243, while I don't believe you even wrote UTME in the first place, ill give you the benefit of doubt on the issue. Everyone who wrote the exam complained of logistical issues with the server. Also, some people ended up with scores that they know they don't merit. In conclusion, learn to make your point without sounding like a 13 year old. If JAMB believes that the exams are credible, then it should not be scared of remarking it. That is the fact.
artyman a coursemate sef dey sight u, bro jus 4get d OP, I wrote on March 8th and score 178 my colleagues score 176-179 respectively gurus to the core and this yeye dey com vomit abasha I wnt gv up mah dreams God wil make dem do a recheck and take the acute measure which should be taken, PANZERFAUS we're making it to d 'GENERALSHIP' izahklia! Nothing can change it izahklia! And don't mind this attention seek-lord izahklia Muje 68RC here we come.

Coursemates: Biliwayne, Xslaze3xd, Lawmosh, Kodex, German04 and colleagues' come and comment woh. Guards-Up gallant men of our era Moral!.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by butanep(m): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:
JAMB 2016 SHOULD NOT BE SCRAPPED/REMARKED...

I Have Been Reading Online Posts On Nairaland, MySchool & Some Other Blogs, And I Kept Seeing Lazy Users Screaming, Calling For The Scrapping Of Jamb 2016.
I Simply Read & Laugh At These Posts.

After This Post, Richiez , olawalebabs , Fynestboi & Lalasticlala Should Stop Paying Attention To Those UnPrepared/ Dull Candidates Calling For The Scrapping Of JAMB 2016. Because, As Far As You Are Intelligent, You Must Definitely beat The Mere 180+ Cutoff Mark, Even If Your Result Was Poorly Marked.

Jamb Has Been In Existence Since 1978. And It Has Been The Only Body Screening Secondary School Leavers Before Post Utme Was Introduced In 2005.

Fast forward To 2015 When CBT Was Fully Introduced, Its Safe To Say That It Was Success. And Now 2016, And I Must Say It Is A Huge Success As Well. For All Those Screaming #RemarkJamb2016 / #ScrabJamb2016, I Am Sorry To Say You All Are Dead Heads, Empty Brain.

Before You Throw Stones At Me. I Also Wrote This Years Jamb And Scored 243, Reason Was That I Prepared 100%. I Got All My Essential Chemistry, Physics, Maths & English Text Books. Plus Downloaded The Syllabus Of Each Subject & Read It Word For Word. (That's The Criteria For Passing JAMB)

I Didn't Rely On Past Questions Like Most Of You Did. I guess That's The Reason Why Y'all Failed. Also, Most Of Y'all Spent All Your Time On Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter While The Wise Ones Was Busy Preparing.

Plus Those Of You Making Stupid Suggestions On Scrapping Jamb, Meaning Whosoever Passed WAEC Would Just Go And Sit For Post Utme. WTF
WAEC Is The Most Corrupt Exam Body, As SS3 students No Longer Write WAEC By Themselves. They Now Depend On Miracle Centers.

My Advice To Those Who Scored Below 180 In This Years Jamb Exam Is: Quit Most Of Your Online Activities & LOVE Your Book. For God's Sake What Is Wrong With This Indomie Generation

You Guys Are Just Too Lazy To Read. And It Is The Lazy Ones That Are Screaming #ScrapJamb, While The Intelligent Ones (Me Inclusive) Are Already Preparing For Post Utme.

#Peace!

[/font][/i]

MODIFIED:

I Felt That At This moment That Everyone Seems To Be Protesting On
Scrapping Jamb, Some Other Persons Were Favored. What's Going To Be Their
Fate If It Is Eventually Scrapped

OR

What If JAMB 2016 Is Officially Remarked And You Scored Below What You Got Before

You score 243 in jamb and your are here screening as fit you are the highest in the exams in Nigeria.

My cousin scored 248 in her jamb and she cried all day because she said the questions was too simple for her to score such low. She prepared for something very high. She loss her appetite for 2days because of her score before we finally comforted her to relax.

My younger brother score 291 in his exams and he didn't brag like you. He prepared lile he wanted to score 400 but fell @ 291. He still complain jamb robbed him in his physic. I will upload the result for you to shut up and hid your dull Brian.

When intelligent guyz are talking, just keep shut. People like you end up having problem in universities because you think you know it all. If you take this attitude to the university, that is if you will gain admission, you will so regret your life after 5years.

You have no right to challenge what people feel about their result. Just pray you weren't affected by circumstances.

Nobody has scored less than 250 in jamb in my house but we don't make noise. I urge you to think and make good use of your head.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

Oh yes, I scored 200+ ( Qualifies Me To Sit For Post Utme) Now That's Enough To Make Me Feel like A god.

*Even In A Bad Exam Condition, An Intelligent student should at least pass. 180 isn't too small.
The fact that you couldn't cross that mark, shows you didn't put your all towards it
i hv a frd who scored 240 in jamb last year and 60 in post ume and wasn't admitted and dis year he scored 100 plus and out of shame he has refused to tell me his score.

U can score high and still nt be admitted.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by glimpse33(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2016
Koleman:
Thank you brother. The best post ever on nairaland. This generation is getting duller with each passing year. But are we suprised? I remember vividly during my jamb. I knew the course i wanted to go for but the subject combination included maths. I have always been an average student at maths but not a dummy though. I needed to reach the 200 cutoff mark. I dedicated most of attention to others knowing fully well my weakness. Wen it came to maths i took my time and concentratated only on 21 questions. Wen the score came out the maths score was 42! Amazing. Total score 220. Imagine wat my score would ve been without attempting maths. What are my trying to say? Plan ahead. Read read your books, Know your strenghts and weakness. We all ve.

You Are The Real Man. cool

I Wish Everyone In This Present Generation Was As Hardworking/Determined As You Did.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Efewestern: 10:04am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

[s]

[/s]

Didn't read the thrash you posted, Am nt a jambite , Am almost in my final yr, but your pride is just too much, You keep bragging about being brilliant , and those who didn't score high you tagged them Dull.. Really dont know what to say to you.. but mark This Word "You Shall also experience what Those Who worked hard and Scored low experienced in this just Concluded Utme "

@ slimmybaarbie Just ignore the dude... He don't worth your time
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by oyinberry(f): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2016
Henz24:
My opinion is quite split on this one.
Firstly, those claiming they wrote a mock jamb and were fantastic and all dat, its good to note that jamb uses negative marking, you might feel you did fantastic in the exam and yeah mayb u got 300 questions right but failed 100, ur end score will be 300 minus 100 wich is 200, that's how jamb marks. My advice for those writing next year is to answer only the questions they are hundred percent sure off and don't guess, this way you will have no issue with their negative markings and all the wahala that comes with it

Secondly, to the Op, the fact that you managed to get 243 or watever does not make others dull or unserious, you should learn to talk. I totally don't understand why you are against remarking it, if you are sure of yourself, then you got no worries, I scored 256 but I really want them to remark because I know I deserve more than 256.

Secondly, if you are intelligent enough, after an exam you should be able to say if you performed well or not even before the result drops, these days, you will write jamb expecting to get high in a particular subject and at the end of the day, that subject might be d one u end up getting the least mark, its ridiculous

Lastly, it takes the grace of God to score high marks in an exam, it also takes his grace to gain admission into the university, I remember my first jamb, I scored 236 and most of my friends got below 200 but they are all in school now, while am still battling with jamb. The fact that you scaled through does not guarantee you will be admitted and the fact that others dint score as high as they wanted does not mean q won't be admitted.... Its all in God's hand
I support you 100%..it takes Gods grace really and that's what the monkey should be praying for instead of ranting .
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by schumastic(m): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:
@ SlimmyBaarbie

Bítch, Try & Put 100% Effort Towards JAMB 2017. You Might Just Prolly Make It Then. Maybe.

your just a cunt scum,, sincerely I really wish I slap the stupidity of your silly down syndrome brain but of what use will that be to a rhesus monkey like you...had your type in the uni days, u r a very annoying asshole dumbass...I pray you Gt admission with your score but if u don't then goodluck with your score...before I forget, have this at the back of your mind that is not he that runneth or willeth but he that showeth mercy...
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Efewestern: 10:09am On Mar 12, 2016
butanep:

Shut up your mouth. You score 243 in jamb and your are here screening as fit you are the highest in the exams in Nigeria.

My cousin scored 248 in her jamb and she cried all day because she said the questions was too simple for her to score such low. She prepared for something very high. She loss her appetite for 2days because of her score before we finally comforted her to relax.

My younger brother score 291 in his exams and he didn't brag like you. He prepared lile he wanted to score 400 but fell @ 291. He still complain jamb robbed him in his physic. I will upload the result for you to shut up and hid your dull Brian.

When intelligent guyz are talking, just keep shut. People like you end up having problem in universities because you think you know it all. If you take this attitude to the university, that is if you will gain admission, you will so regret your life after 5years.

You have no right to challenge what people feel about their result. Just pray you weren't affected by circumstances.

Nobody has scored less than 250 in jamb in my house but we don't make noise. I urge you to think and make good use of your head.

God bless you brother

i just dislike this guy... what nonsense.... Look at d way he tagged those who scored low Dullard.. Am a Student of Delsu but when it comes to result we don't brag with it, Just work hard and leave the rest To God Almighty

The op gonna learn in d hard way..
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nemeks23(m): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2016
Dude,if u tink u ar inteligent nd hardworkin den sorry 2 burst ur bubbles;i got 277 nd my biology was 98/100... But i expected notin less than 350... Dia is something wrong with jamb 2015,i even spoted wrong question in chemistry nd i'm sure is completely wrong... If people ar complainin,its nt dia fault...d fault is 4rm jamb... Bcus u were lucky nt 2 b in dia condition should nt make u call dem unintelligent nd lazy... I believe dat evry jambite dis year prepared well dependin on his/her capacity...
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Efewestern: 10:11am On Mar 12, 2016
schumastic:

your just a cunt scum,, sincerely I really wish I slap the stupidity of your silly down syndrome brain but of what use will that be to a rhesus monkey like you...had your type in the uni days, u r a very annoying asshole dumbass...I pray you Gt admission with your score but if u don't then goodluck with your score...before I forget, have this at the back of your mind that is not he that runneth or willeth but he that showeth mercy...

Bros abeg leave that one.. Na jonkey..
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by butanep(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

Sister Adult.. smiley

I Heard You Scored 195.

I Could Tutor You On How To Pass Jamb (For Free) smiley

You don't know anything. You are very dull. You got 243 and already singing as if you ve gained admission into imperial college.

I am ashamed of you. My cousin scored 245 and she cried all day because she expected something better.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Ghost447(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2016
You're just like that fool in the bible who attributed his successful harvest to himself alone without having regard to Almighty God (Luke 12:13-21). Learn to be humble in gain so that you can go far in life. It is too early to start bragging about your academic success my boy. Humility is a virtue and it will always take you above your peers.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by kayus22(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2016
God will bless your effort.

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by mickey45: 10:17am On Mar 12, 2016
CaptainECole:
Now I see how gullible you are, the fact that you scored 243 even in the midst of "mass failure" that was clearly induced artificially by the body called JAMB,doesn't make every other Tom Dick and Harry that sat for the exams dull.

After reading the entire thrash you wrote,I only giggled in my soliloquy . We all know that the CBT exams this year was clearly filled with faults,unpreparedness of JAMB,system failure, server failure and unjust markings by JAMB,so now the poor students are to pay for it. There are many students who read more than you.. I personally I can say that I read more than you! Yes I did! ... Many others did! ... we burned the midnight candle, we forfeited our leisure time to our reading .. and many of us received unjust marks from JAMB,this itself is Injustice of the highest degree... I managed to score 225
. which I know is not my real score,but nonetheless, I thank God I crossed the cutoff mark and am ready for post ume.. but unfortunately, many others are not as lucky as me,many intelligent people I know were being presented with outrageously low marks by JAMB.. I'll give you an instance, my good friend and I wrote a mock JAMB exam prior to our JAMB.. and I filled in as an engineering student, and he as a medical student,and after the exam,the results were out,and he (my friend) emerged the best out of hundreds that wrote the exam.. I also emerged the best out of those who wrote mathematics .. only for him (my friend) to write this jamb and they said he scored 208 WTF!!!! how do you explain that? All due to JAMB's incompetence! please stop this your attention seeking and make more research before coming out to say nonsense (apologies) .. JAMB must remark our exams! This is not fair!

I'm sad to tell you this but it's the truth, the country as it currently is has no plans for anybody, the ogas at the top are still scrambling for whatever crumbs of the cake still remains for grabs.
Even if you write the exam ehn, you'd probably get admitted and then what? spend 4/5+x years studying a counrse your mates spend less time studying abroad and still not know as much as they do.
E
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by butanep(m): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2016
Efewestern:

God bless you brother

i just dislike this guy... what nonsense.... Look at d way he tagged those who scored low Dullard.. Am a Student of Delsu but when it comes to result we don't brag with it, Just work hard and leave the rest To God Almighty

The op gonna learn in d hard way..

The guy is still a kid. He just started the race. I learnt so many things in the university. You just write your exams and leave it for God. The fact you got an A doesn't make you any better than those that scored D.

There are somethings you just see and keep shut.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by ogawisdom(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2016
noblekid:

foolish fool. you all saying students are dull. what was your own jamb score. why didn't u score 400. coward

Lol I b ur papa ooo u were nt born when I wrote jamb 1997. Kids of these days don't read at all only hoping to blame their failure on JAMB dullards

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by engineerjimmy: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2016
I remembered when I did my jamb 10yrs ago,I was expecting 360,I had 286,My postUME in unilag then,I was expecting 98,I had 82,so it always like that,you can't get what you expect/deserve most times due to unknown circumstances,that's why adequate preparation and prayers are needed.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by pinkpearl17(f): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2016
Whoever created this thread needs medical evaluation. How old are you? Jambite seeking attention.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Zellie: 10:22am On Mar 12, 2016
The OP is very silly. He scored 243 and the Ode is feeling himself sad
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by sochima1989(m): 10:24am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

I Would Modify This Post When I Finally Gain Admission To Study Computer Science @ University Of Benin. smiley

I Hope You Won't Deactivate Your Nairaland Account Before Then? smiley
I won't judge u but pray for u that u secure or choice admiss , that God will provide for u all through your stay in school, help u graduate wit good class, maybe make u serve as a teacher to jamb studs and give u a good job or choice biz. Come back and modify this post if u had no space u failed. All d best
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Elxandre(m): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2016
Koleman:
Thank you brother. The best post ever on nairaland. This generation is getting duller with each passing year. But are we suprised? I remember vividly during my jamb. I knew the course i wanted to go for but the subject combination included maths. I have always been an average student at maths but not a dummy though. I needed to reach the 200 cutoff mark. I dedicated most of attention to others knowing fully well my weakness. Wen it came to maths i took my time and concentratated only on 21 questions. Wen the score came out the maths score was 42! Amazing. Total score 220. Imagine wat my score would ve been without attempting maths. What are my trying to say? Plan ahead. Read read your books, Know your strenghts and weakness. We all ve. Before we conclude. Failure is part of exams. During my jamb days we had pple scoring 40, 80, 120 in jamb. We also had intelligent ones failing jamb. So its nothing new. Even this year jamb i look around me and i see guys and babes celebrating massive scores. I go online i read something different. Make una read
Seriously, you are a dullard!

How can one only attempt 21 questions out of 50 even after all preparations shocked

Thank God I'm not affected, else dullards like this would be mocking me right now.

This thread highlights the basic thinking capacity of many Nigerian youths.
They can't make reasonable deductions from statistical trends and that is a disgrace.

They don't even wait to let the jamb defend themselves Before jumping into conclusions about the students being guilty, and yet they complain of being trampled upon by the elites
Keep at it, keep shielding them from blame you sycophantic idiiots!

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Onlyone3: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2016
chimexcomm:
Op. I have intelligent students who scored 332 ,300, 295 but did not write this week. I know people who scored 85, 100 this week in JAMB and. they are all intelligent people. You were wrong by calling others lazy. This week result is nothing to write home about. JAMB need to do something about it. I have students that can beat that your score hands down. don't be quick to judge. Nobody knows it all. JAMB is not a true test of knowledge. I have seen candidates who score less than 180 in post ume after scoring 280+ in JAMB. You need to apologize for what you said.
Tell them!! How can someone get 46 in all four subjects?? how is that possible? this week's results re bleak. #REMARKJAMB2016
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Efewestern: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2016
butanep:

The guy is still a kid. He just started the race. I learnt so many things in the university. You just write your exams and leave it for God. The fact you got an A doesn't make you any better than those that scored D.

There are somethings you just see and keep shut.

bros abeg 4Get that 1 ... would nt b surprise if he his as dull as most people ... brilliant people don't brag..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic / Unizik Loses 500Level Medical Student To Death After Gas Explosion / Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.