Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! (38474 Views)

Why Post Utme MUST Be Scrapped Completely (5 Reasons) / Five Good Reasons Why Post Utme Should Not Be Scrapped / See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by IkUKU01(m): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:
JAMB 2016 SHOULD NOT BE SCRAPPED/REMARKED...

I Have Been Reading Online Posts On Nairaland, MySchool & Some Other Blogs, And I Kept Seeing Lazy Users Screaming, Calling For The Scrapping Of Jamb 2016.
I Simply Read & Laugh At These Posts.

After This Post, Richiez , olawalebabs , Fynestboi & Lalasticlala Should Stop Paying Attention To Those UnPrepared/ Dull Candidates Calling For The Scrapping Of JAMB 2016. Because, As Far As You Are Intelligent, You Must Definitely beat The Mere 180+ Cutoff Mark, Even If Your Result Was Poorly Marked.

Jamb Has Been In Existence Since 1978. And It Has Been The Only Body Screening Secondary School Leavers Before Post Utme Was Introduced In 2005.

Fast forward To 2015 When CBT Was Fully Introduced, Its Safe To Say That It Was Success. And Now 2016, And I Must Say It Is A Huge Success As Well. For All Those Screaming #RemarkJamb2016 / #ScrabJamb2016, I Am Sorry To Say You All Are Dead Heads, Empty Brain.

Before You Throw Stones At Me. I Also Wrote This Years Jamb And Scored 243, Reason Was That I Prepared 100%. I Got All My Essential Chemistry, Physics, Maths & English Text Books. Plus Downloaded The Syllabus Of Each Subject & Read It Word For Word. (That's The Criteria For Passing JAMB)

I Didn't Rely On Past Questions Like Most Of You Did. I guess That's The Reason Why Y'all Failed. Also, Most Of Y'all Spent All Your Time On Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter While The Wise Ones Was Busy Preparing.

Plus Those Of You Making Stupid Suggestions On Scrapping Jamb, Meaning Whosoever Passed WAEC Would Just Go And Sit For Post Utme. WTF
WAEC Is The Most Corrupt Exam Body, As SS3 students No Longer Write WAEC By Themselves. They Now Depend On Miracle Centers.

My Advice To Those Who Scored Below 180 In This Years Jamb Exam Is: Quit Most Of Your Online Activities & LOVE Your Book. For God's Sake What Is Wrong With This Indomie Generation

You Guys Are Just Too Lazy To Read. And It Is The Lazy Ones That Are Screaming #ScrapJamb, While The Intelligent Ones (Me Inclusive) Are Already Preparing For Post Utme.

#Peace!

[/font][/i]

MODIFIED:

I Felt That At This moment That Everyone Seems To Be Protesting On
Scrapping Jamb, Some Other Persons Were Favored. What's Going To Be Their
Fate If It Is Eventually Scrapped

OR

What If JAMB 2016 Is Officially Remarked And You Scored Below What You Got Before
eegbun!! Jamb is not a true test of knowledge..d fact that you scored 243 dosnt mean you are the most intelligent!!
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by oluwaCarter(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2016
I scored 303 and I don't remember calling someone a dullard. undecided
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:
@ SlimmyBaarbie

BĂ­tch, Try & Put 100% Effort Towards JAMB 2017. You Might Just Prolly Make It Then. Maybe.
i can now see hw intelligent u are.

Calling ppl names and for the record i knw of a girl who scored 280.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by uchwar1: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2016
IamChuks:
Why are you thrashing out all this? I wrote Jamb last year, scored 221 but i didnt carry on to my admission due to financial benefit... Okay fast forward to this year, i wrote Jamb again only for Jamb to tell me i scored 176 Feeling depressed.. Please dont add salt to my wounds..
sorry
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by schumastic(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

I Would Notify You When I Finally Pass.

Cheers smiley

if you don't pass please create a thread like this okay,, il ask you this by Dec stupid fool,kids this days need to grow up, happy hour juice generation

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Damitism: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2016
It pains me greatly to read this. Having been a victim (though I was given above 200) back in 2013 and no one believe me, I am very sure those making complain about this year's JAMB are right. Okay, how do you justify the 40 additional mark? Was that mark deducted from students' score before or JAMB just decided to do father christmas? Just because you were given above 200 do not mean you should attack those who felt cheated by JAMB. Enjoy this moment while it last and hope you pass your post UTME because there are many people who got above that in the past and still did not get admission/their dream course. I support JAMBremarking.

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Lawrhead: 10:46am On Mar 12, 2016
And in fact I have an SS2 students that is very below average. When i she told me she would be writing jamb i was shocked. The shock, shocker, shockest:-(:-) was that she came back to show me her jamb score of 250.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 12, 2016
webninja:

Guys re-read his post, i knew he wasn't intelligent... "the intelligent once" ONCE? I'm out of here... for all those that jamb cheated, do not give up... do not lose hope!!

below is the screen shot of "the intelligent once" grin just in case he modifies the original post tongue
don't mind the olodo.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by davidbolton234: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2016
@ops,be grateful,dont boost of ur being fortunate,dnt be an ingrate,do u think it is by ur power dat u had such score?u may be surprised if u check and u c no result yet and concerning ur assumptn dat those wu had low scores are lazy,i had 247 last yr and had 257 in oau pume nt as prepared as dis,dis yr i was sent 190,i bought idodo umeh biology textbuk,lamlard chem,phy and bio,d new school textbuk of d three,a-z eng textbuk,uptodate eng texbuk by skulboy at boiling point,uniben,read al,left home for oau campus to study,did my exam with ease,i am ashamed of telling pple my result,some heard and came to me to confirm if it were true because i do teach dem bt unfortunately,they had scores higher dan mine,many of my classmates den whom i neva knew dat they registered because they were busy playing around had 200+ in fact,they told dat they guessed almost all,so wat do u mean by saying al wu had low scores are lazy?

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Lawmosh(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2016
demo4ril97:
artyman a coursemate sef dey sight u, bro jus 4get d OP, I wrote on March 8th and score 178 my colleagues score 176-179 respectively gurus to the core and this yeye dey com vomit abasha I wnt gv up mah dreams God wil make dem do a recheck and take the acute measure which should be taken, PANZERFAUS we're making it to d 'GENERALSHIP' izahklia! Nothing can change it izahklia! And don't mind this attention seek-lord izahklia Muje 68RC here we come.

Coursemates: Biliwayne, Xslaze3xd, Lawmosh, Kodex, German04 and colleagues' come and comment woh. Guards-Up gallant men of our era Moral!.
All the way to the prestigious academy. No going back, meet u at the top.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Ekakamba: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2016
wow! You're damn intelligent for scoring 350. You deserve a trophy grin
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by brendachizzy(f): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2016
Lol....the mystery behind this year's utme exam eh.....its beyond me o.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by RobinHez(m): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2016
And this crap made fp? undecided
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by vickvan(m): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2016
Scored 204. Don't know if there's any hope in studying electrical/electronics engineering or just purchase change of course form? *just depressed*
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by DeeCherry(f): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

Firstly, Quoting The Whole Post Shows How Null You Are.

Secondly My Score Is Weak, Yes I Might Have Scored 300+ But Since They Keep Screaming That The Exams Was Poorly Marked, I Guessed Thats Why It Settled @ 243.

Meaning, The Intelligent Ones (Me Inclusive) Are Not Supposed To Lament Under Such Circumstances.
cool

'They keep screaming' true true

Uncle, intelligent people don't call themselves 'intelligent' btw, what's your definition of 'intelligence' Mind you, I didn't ask for the dictionary definition.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Titidi(f): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2016
Op you're rude, self-centered and proud
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by mopolord(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2016
i knw pple lik dis,d guy is just a fool,can u pls explain d witheld of my 2013 utme dat am suppose to av combine score of 300+ wen i sat 4 d exam al by myself nd my head.i swear if i shud set jamb 4 pple lik u 4rm dat jamb past question none of anybody 4rm ur generation wil even dream of 100/400.mtcheew
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by fikki1: 11:00am On Mar 12, 2016
The op is actually scared...
he might end up failing if Jamb decides to remark, he was just fortunate that he got d score, he wasn't expecting it, from his write up, you can all deduce he is actually not as intelligent as he claimed to be...

olodo oshi... If Jamb remarks and he still has that score Na jazz... Were boy

he never enter school he dey form intelligent. *Thunder*
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 12, 2016
ogawisdom:

Lol I b ur papa ooo u were nt born when I wrote jamb 1997. Kids of these days don't read at all only hoping to blame their failure on JAMB dullards
sorry for d insults I didn't mean it
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Paulchris(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:
JAMB 2016 SHOULD NOT BE SCRAPPED/REMARKED...

I Have Been Reading Online Posts On Nairaland, MySchool & Some Other Blogs, And I Kept Seeing Lazy Users Screaming, Calling For The Scrapping Of Jamb 2016.

After This Post, Richiez , olawalebabs , Fynestboi & Lalasticlala Should Stop Paying Attention To Those UnPrepared/ Dull Candidates Calling For The Scrapping Of JAMB 2016. Because, As Far As You Are Intelligent, You Must Definitely beat The Mere 180+ Cutoff Mark, Even If Your Result Was Poorly Marked.

Jamb Has Been In Existence Since 1978. And It Has Been The Only Body Screening Secondary School Leavers Before Post Utme Was Introduced In 2005.

Fast forward To 2015 When CBT Was Fully Introduced, Its Safe To Say That It Was Success. And Now 2016, And I Must Say It Is A Huge Success As Well. For All Those Screaming #RemarkJamb2016 / #ScrabJamb2016, I Am Sorry To Say You All Are Dead Heads, Empty Brain.

Before You Throw Stones At Me. I Also Wrote This Years Jamb And Scored 243, Reason Was That I Prepared 100%. I Got All My Essential Chemistry, Physics, Maths & English Text Books. Plus Downloaded The Syllabus Of Each Subject & Read It Word For Word. (That's The Criteria For Passing JAMB)

I Didn't Rely On Past Questions Like Most Of You Did. I guess That's The Reason Why Y'all Failed. Also, Most Of Y'all Spent All Your Time On Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter While The Wise Ones Was Busy Preparing.

Plus Those Of You Making Stupid Suggestions On Scrapping Jamb, Meaning Whosoever Passed WAEC Would Just Go And Sit For Post Utme. WTF
WAEC Is The Most Corrupt Exam Body, As SS3 students No Longer Write WAEC By Themselves. They Now Depend On Miracle Centers.

My Advice To Those Who Scored Below 180 In This Years Jamb Exam Is: Quit Most Of Your Online Activities & LOVE Your Book. For God's Sake What Is Wrong With This Indomie Generation

You Guys Are Just Too Lazy To Read. And It Is The Lazy Ones That Are Screaming #ScrapJamb, While The Intelligent Ones (Me Inclusive) Are Already Preparing For Post Utme.

#Peace!

[/font][/i]

MODIFIED:

OR

What If JAMB 2016 Is Officially Remarked And You Scored Below What You Got Before

because you are favoured and others aren't doesn't mean they didn't do their best........and mind you,you are still half way....dr is still post utme
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by ayanfede(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

Firstly, Quoting The Whole Post Shows How Null You Are.

Secondly My Score Is Weak, Yes I Might Have Scored 300+ But Since They Keep Screaming That The Exams Was Poorly Marked, I Guessed Thats Why It Settled @ 243.

Meaning, The Intelligent Ones (Me Inclusive) Are Not Supposed To Lament Under Such Circumstances.
cool

You are among the "intelligent once" and u scored 243?
u beta go siddon and pray u pass postutme
#nonsense

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by TeeFeh(f): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2016
The truth is,after preparing hard I still got 198
Its oonly by Gods grace
I wrote mine march8
My friend said "how was ur jamb?I heard march8 results were false"
My script was poorly marked oh,I know what I wrote nah
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by sirmogul(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=glimpse33 post=43683278]JAMB 2016 SHOULD NOT BE SCRAPPED/REMARKED...

#Peace!

[/font][/i]

MODIFIED:

OR

[/quote I can bet on this that you don't know what you are blabbing about with my left ball... for your info I am not a jambite but I can tell you that the marking was full of errors especially the first two days
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by thowbie7ven(m): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2016
See this OP sha...you're shouting you got 243...my cousin who didn't study half as much as u did wrote this year's jamb and had 286... and you're screaming here!....who's so much interested in ur Jamb score for now? rather than you praying u get admitted with that score...May God bless u you with a school like"UNILORIN" and you'll see candidates that got much lower than you did gain admission while you sit down at home wondering how your"243" couldn't!...Instead of you trusting God for a"safe"passage into the University of your choice, you have to come on this platform typing rubbish with your filthy hands as if most candidates that had lower marks aren't better than you're....you're just a slowpoke!
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Duchessree(f): 11:43am On Mar 12, 2016
God bless you op, like you i also prepared very well for my jamb, my mum registered me into jamb lesson, I bought textbooks running up to 8,000 naira, i didn't have a nice sleep for 2 months just because i wanted to pass my jamb with flying colours. I also prayed to God also. i wrote my jamb and my score was not what i expected, i was kinda sad but I was glad it was above 220, am going to try harder for my post ume though.
Where i registered for my jamb, a lot of people were paying huge amount of money so that they can be posted to special centre.
A lot of jambites failed to prepare for their exams and when they fail they want jamb to be scrapped.
Like you said some spend their time on the internet but i rather say when you are determined you will pass very well. i spend a lot of my time on facebook, whatsapp, instagram e.t.c but I was very determined that i was going to write my jamb very well. But the bottom line is to put God first.

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by ikrumalemonday(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2016
You need slap, what the hell are you just talking about. This year Government questions happened to be the most simplest questions i have ever attempt in my entire life and yet i got a low score compare to my CRS that is less expected. Jamb failed not the candidates, before the exam we also knew the area questions were coming from and we are not expected to get low scores like 243 not alone 170 and 160.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by augster(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2016
Guy no lie o.. 40 marks was added to your score... Yeye attention seeker
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by shogotermies(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2016
Dear o.p, I can see you lack wisdom. may God grant you sense.
last year I wrote jamb got 203 and post utme 62% yet no admission after reading with hard labour.
this year rewrite jamb again got 210, after sleepless night,reading at work, downloading and reading PDFs. praying and fasting then waking up 5am to write my exam at 6:30am. then got 38 in English, 36 in physics, 46 in chemistry then 90 in chemistry. o.p if you can't keep your mouth shut then flush out because you are irritating me. with your juvenile brain, speaking derogatory like an Australopithecus
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2016
dude u scored 243..wow dahs huge so should we start flying..pple like u dnt gt admission..ITK pple...i prepared hard buh didnt reach 200 buh passed 180 tho..pls dnt let me finish u with curses
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by tdayof(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

lol all i can see here is nothing but thrash.. Your points are so so void and invalid and you sound so proud and rude.. You even scored 243 nigga for real,gerarahere .. I know peeps who scored 322, 285 and 315 respectively last year and who are down now because of this jamb error and you are here praising your self and mocking those peeps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo / Regrets Of A First Class Student / List Of Nigerian Private Universities That Does Not Require Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.