Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,203 members, 7,860,316 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Why Do My Neighbors Always Open Up Their Window In The Morning To Watch Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do My Neighbors Always Open Up Their Window In The Morning To Watch Me? (1429 Views)

How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. / I Caught This 2 Of My Neighbors In Bathroom And Immediately Took Their Pic (PIC) / Why I Always Open Bitter Threads Towards Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do My Neighbors Always Open Up Their Window In The Morning To Watch Me? by mamagee3(f): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Okay, I noticed the neighbors who don't speak to me always open up their windows every morning to watch me, what could this mean?
Re: Why Do My Neighbors Always Open Up Their Window In The Morning To Watch Me? by falconey(m): 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
So should we arrest or kidnapp her?

1 Like

Re: Why Do My Neighbors Always Open Up Their Window In The Morning To Watch Me? by Monalisa185(f): 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
so after this long break I took off NL, that your mother has refused to repent...

go on a 6 years dry fasting and prayer on her behalf....after that, come give your testimony... start tomorrow morning..

you welcome

1 Like

Re: Why Do My Neighbors Always Open Up Their Window In The Morning To Watch Me? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Monalisa185:
so after this long break I took off NL, that your mother has refused to repent...

go on a 6 years dry fasting and prayer on her behalf....after that, come give your testimony... start tomorrow morning..

you welcome

Hey. Long time. I haven't seen you for a while. How body? I hope all is well?
Re: Why Do My Neighbors Always Open Up Their Window In The Morning To Watch Me? by ajaylee1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
There are two tins involved, they are either crushing on u like I'm doing, or they so much don't like u for some reason.
Re: Why Do My Neighbors Always Open Up Their Window In The Morning To Watch Me? by Monalisa185(f): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Decker:

Hey. Long time. I haven't seen you for a while. How body? I hope all is well?

yeah, really a long time, not like you looked for me thoughgrin...body strong wella o and all is perfect... had a few important things to do, so I took a break off NL...hey, thanks for asking...

how you doing?
Re: Why Do My Neighbors Always Open Up Their Window In The Morning To Watch Me? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Heheheh u don start again. I just dey laff. Ur matter no get hope again oh I swear. So everything ur neighbour do now na bcus of you

Babe these ur neighbour threads are creating psychic or mental-retarrd impression about you, you need to watch it.
Re: Why Do My Neighbors Always Open Up Their Window In The Morning To Watch Me? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

yeah, really a long time, not like you looked for me thoughgrin...body strong wella o and all is perfect... had a few important things to do, so I took a break off NL...hey, thanks for asking...

how you doing?

You are welcome. I am cool.

Lol. The fact that I noticed shows that I care at least. tongue
Re: Why Do My Neighbors Always Open Up Their Window In The Morning To Watch Me? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
mamagee3:
Okay, I noticed the neighbors who don't speak to me always open up their windows every morning to watch me, what could this mean?
Lwkmd! grin
You really have to report them to homeland security angry
Re: Why Do My Neighbors Always Open Up Their Window In The Morning To Watch Me? by cruzita(f): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
everybody pls join your hands in prayer as we commit her mum and neighbours into Gods hands
Re: Why Do My Neighbors Always Open Up Their Window In The Morning To Watch Me? by Lildoks(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
You and your neighbours again?
Re: Why Do My Neighbors Always Open Up Their Window In The Morning To Watch Me? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
ShyNeptune:

Lwkmd! grin
You really have to report them to homeland security angry
You stopped updating Your diary.

even after You Aced your anticipated exams.

sad
[/i]
Re: Why Do My Neighbors Always Open Up Their Window In The Morning To Watch Me? by Monalisa185(f): 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Decker:

You are welcome. I am cool.

Lol. The fact that I noticed shows that I care at least. tongue

great

awwwww, you got me right there, so true.....good to know you did miss my monikertonguetongue
Re: Why Do My Neighbors Always Open Up Their Window In The Morning To Watch Me? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

great

awwwww, you got me right there, so true.....good to know you did miss my monikertonguetongue

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do My Neighbors Always Open Up Their Window In The Morning To Watch Me? by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
You stopped updating Your diary.

even after You Aced your anticipated exams.

sad
grin I've been busy AF sad

btw, thanks for the 'pre-exam' encouragements wink
Re: Why Do My Neighbors Always Open Up Their Window In The Morning To Watch Me? by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 12, 2016
ShyNeptune:
grin I've been busy AF sad

btw, thanks for the 'pre-exam' encouragements wink
LoL!grin

Alright! You're welcome! wink
Re: Why Do My Neighbors Always Open Up Their Window In The Morning To Watch Me? by Edelweiss44: 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
mamagee3:

You probably look like a Suspect. If I were them, I'll keep a closer monitoring of your every move and have my phone always close by to dial the police once I find my evidence

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jacinta Sat On My Bed And Was Saying ''o Yeah'' ''cum Onto Me Lord'' (pics) / How To Mess Around Your Boyfriend Without It Sounding / If You Dey Find Wife For Nairaland? Open My Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.