Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,235 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes (3909 Views)

How I Stopped Tying Wrappers Around The House... Very Humiliating Experience / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / Girl Spotted Tieing A Guys Shoe Lace In School..(love Or Stupidity) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by firstking01(m): 6:47am On Mar 12, 2016
greatgod2012:

I just don't know why some married women stop looking charming once they start having kids.
I honestly don't know.
May be they have forgotten that their good looking is part of what attracted the men to them.
and that's why most men look outside even if it's not a justifiable reason why men should cheat....

First, imediately you stop looking good, that fire that first attracted him to you will quench with time.

Secondly, men are attracted by what they see, if you stop looking sexy i bet you he 'll start asking himself what he even saw in you and the next thing is, he 'll start looking outside, God help you if you have a sexy maid.
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by Fiwasayo(f): 6:55am On Mar 12, 2016
Greene66:

Yes

Lekjons is actually right,why will you want to watch your woman walking around unclad in the house everyday? It may seem sexy,but after a while you get bored and turned off....men like to fantasize about what's underneath all that clothes....seeing it trotting all over your face everyday takes the excitement away.
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by Qualer: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2016
Love Machine:
Men are attracted to what they see.No doubt.Women,You complain that your husbands have not touched you for 2 months.You complain that your husbands are keeping nightout.Meanwhile you keep tieing wrappers,keeping shabby hairstyles,looking unkempt and nagging him.You are the cause of his cheating habit.Some men sex life in their wives dwindles when they don't look erotic to them.Cleaned yourself up.Go out,get a sexy night gown and hot pants and watches him hard down there each time he watches your sexy outfits.Do these in the bedroom alone sha o.

Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Lekjons is actually right,why will you want to watch your woman walking around unclad in the house everyday? It may seem sexy,but after a while you get bored and turned off....men like to fantasize about what's underneath all that clothes....seeing it trotting all over your face everyday takes the excitement away.

Well said, I coudn't have agreed more, coming from a girl, it shows u've been there and u understand what keeps us attracted, good one dear..

1 Like

Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
Love Machine:
Men are attracted to what they see.No doubt.Women,You complain that your husbands have not touched you for 2 months.You complain that your husbands are keeping nightout.Meanwhile you keep tieing wrappers,keeping shabby hairstyles,looking unkempt and nagging him.You are the cause of his cheating habit.Some men sex life in their wives dwindles when they don't look erotic to them.Cleaned yourself up.Go out,get a sexy night gown and hot pants and watches him hard down there each time he watches your sexy outfits.Do these in the bedroom alone sha o.

But that's not true..?

My husband loves when m unkept he says he prefers me in our traditional homestay gown nd scarf then putting on mini skirts , although I do doll up for him once in awhile. I think if ur husband truly loves u he sees the beauty that's inside you and not out smiley
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Arisha:

But that's not true..?

My husband loves when m unkept he says he prefers me in our traditional homestay gown nd scarf then putting on mini skirts , although I do doll up for him once in awhile. I think if ur husband truly loves u he sees the beauty that's inside you and not out smiley
That's not true.Looking unkempt diminishes the urge for a man to have sex.
Re: Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2016
Love Machine:
That's not true.Looking unkempt diminishes the urge for a man to have sex.

No false , it does gives them the urge to ,its not all about what ur wearing u could take shower, put on perfume nd just look fresh. It's not always about wearing sexy tight clothes nd tons of makeup!! But then again everyone's liking is different. for me I believe there only needs to be chemistry nd attraction ofc!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? / Lady Share Experience When She Went To Quilox / How To Have A Sex Romance With Hotel Ladies.Bleep 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.