Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site (9092 Views)

How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? / How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking / How Do I Add "Like Me On Facebook" On My Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by avurlerby(m): 7:52am On May 09, 2017
Use simple pay https://www.simplepay.ng or register with interswitch to use their payment gateway. All the best!
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by yorex2011: 8:04am On May 09, 2017
Voguepay is also quite easy to setup and use
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by flashwebtechinc(m): 8:26am On May 09, 2017
i can assist you easily on that call me (+234)09022165970
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by Elbizzcklinz(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2017
nonny001:
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to web design. Please i want to know how to add a credit/debit card payment on a site.

Thanks.
I can help u with vogue payment Gateway integration... Mail me @ franklinanigbo@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by Lexusgs430: 8:33am On May 09, 2017
nonny001:
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to web design. Please i want to know how to add a credit/debit card payment on a site.

Thanks.

People feel more comfortable using 3rd party payment merchant system.
Have you looked at this has an alternative?
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by EternalBeing: 8:39am On May 09, 2017
Time and season. My extensive research last year shows that Magento is the best e-commerce web app. Free, unlike Shopify and better than woocommerce, eCart and others. Experts here, is Magento still the best? If yes, I installed Magento but couldn't manipulate it effectively, can anyone here excellently set the site up for me or teach me? I'll pay, if you r good at it drop your number, I'll contact you soonest. Also, if you've designed a real estate property listing site before, drop ur conact, jobs await you.
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by udemzeus(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2017
nonny001:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks.

depends on the platform inwhich your site is built, just search any online payment platform on google
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by sekem: 8:54am On May 09, 2017
Take a look at VoguePay

You'll surely like it

It's very easy to integrate into your website

You can sign up for VoguePay here

1 Like

Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by AkinseteK(m): 8:56am On May 09, 2017
I can help you embed one on your website, that will accept all Nigeria Atm Card, you can contact me on 08034089466 for more discussion.
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by def111(m): 9:16am On May 09, 2017
nonny001:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks.

best advice, use quick teller, every Nigeria believe in quick teller page. all the sport betting site in Nigeria are all using quick teller
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by Pins(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2017
Voguepay.com is your friend
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by sircrabo: 10:11am On May 09, 2017
If you go to your bank, you'll be restricted to your bank cards only. Go to interswitch and make enquiry. They'll give you a code you will insert in the desired web page. With interswitch, all bank cards, visa, mastercard will be accepted on your site
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by newnigerian: 11:36am On May 09, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:

I can help u with vogue payment Gateway integration... Mail me @ franklinanigbo@gmail.com

https://remita.net/developers/
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by seasy: 2:23pm On May 09, 2017
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by nonny001(m): 10:50pm On May 09, 2017
Thanks guys for all your advice. But i think i found one today that works just fine. It's mCASH. It's new.

It's not even an integration. It's just a mobile payment solution. All I will do is give them my seller code. Then they will type. *402*seller code (my code)*amount#

Then they choose their bank. choose their code and click send. Then i get alert immediately.

The best part is that it works with all phones, network and bank.

I'm excited about it because even a JJC in Internet and tech stuffs can use it.

What do you guys think?
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by Greene66: 6:37am On May 10, 2017
nonny001:
Thanks guys for all your advice. But i think i found one today that works just fine. It's mCASH. It's new.

It's not even an integration. It's just a mobile payment solution. All I will do is give them my seller code. Then they will type. *402*seller code (my code)*amount#

Then they choose their bank. choose their code and click send. Then i get alert immediately.

The best part is that it works with all phones, network and bank.

I'm excited about it because even a JJC in Internet and tech stuffs can use it.

What do you guys think?

This isn't good for online payments... what if what you are selling is N50,000 and the buyer dials in *402*seller*1000# instead of N50k. .how do you confirm this? I see no difference between this and having the customer or buyer make a traditional bank transfer online to your account either with quickteller or their bank.

The main point of online payment is for buyers to complete payments on your website and probably obtain what they paid for INSTANTLY depending on what you sell though without having you as the seller manually confirm how much was paid.

Get my point?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by Smart101: 1:00pm On May 12, 2017
nonny001:

I use blogger.

here is my site... smoothadmission..com

Here is the page I want to use it on... http://smoothadmission..com.ng/2017/04/how-to-dramatically-increase-your.html

Thanks guys for your response so far. I really appreciate it.

You have a nice blog. I see you have added 2 payment options already.

For those that want to do card payment, you can add voguepay for convinient payment option. It is as simple as creating a payment button/link. Here is a guide on voguepay blog to set this up http://voguepayblog.com/kb/receive-payment-without-a-website/

All the best selling. shocked
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by Smart101: 1:12pm On May 12, 2017
Greene66:

This isn't good for online payments... what if what you are selling is N50,000 and the buyer dials in *402*seller*1000# instead of N50k. .how do you confirm this? I see no difference between this and having the customer or buyer make a traditional bank transfer online to your account either with quickteller or their bank.

The main point of online payment is for buyers to complete payments on your website and probably obtain what they paid for INSTANTLY depending on what you sell though without having you as the seller manually confirm how much was paid.

Get my point?

I totally agree with you on this. It depends on if OP wants to manually respond to every purchases or to automate it.

If you do it manually, that means that when someone pays for the product, the person has to wait for seller to verify payment and send them the product. Now imagine you don't have Internet access or 5,000 people paid for your product at almost the same time. How will you manage? You will almost hate yourself for having to send them the product one after the other.

The beauty of selling downloadable or digital products is for your buyer to instantly access the product when payment is made.

You can easily set up PIN dispensing or sale of digital products on Voguepay. The trick is that only confirmed paid users can access the product. You wont have to lift a finger as the system instantly gives the buyer the download link even if payment was made 2am at midnight.

Here is a guide to set this up:
http://voguepayblog.com/kb/pin-dispensing-and-downloadable-products/
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by solosquad: 6:57am On Oct 13, 2020
furthermore in congruence with it all

i just cant place it

Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by solosquad: 7:09am On Oct 13, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / 4 Most Important Search Engine Ranking Factors You Should Know / Google Confirms Nigeria's Online Advertising Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.