Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) (3128 Views)

Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) / Get Free Diagnostic For All Japanese Cars. / Viecar VC002-A/B Mini OBDII Bluetooth Car Scanner Diagnostic Tool (4.5K) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Piyke: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2016
What will you get?

1. OBDII scan (generic)
2. Interpretation of any fault codes/free advice to take to your Kazeem for the fix cheesy

But If you want the full premium offer/deeper scan then subscribe and book your scan through DIYAutoWorksNG on this page; http://www.diyautoworksng.com/get-free-scan/

For subscribing you get the following absolutely free:

1. OBDII scan (generic & manufacturer)
2. Reading and interpretation of Live Fuel Trim data + other PIDs
3. O2 sensor tests
4. Scan of Transmission & ABS modules
5. Interpretation of any retrieved codes/advice to take to your Kazeem for the fix cheesy

Eligibility, Terms & Conditions:

1. The scan and troubleshooting will be offered on Saturdays only, at an agreed central location in Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
2. Existing subscribers are also eligible, just send in your scan request as above.
3. Car must be OBDII compliant with the D-shaped Data Link Connector.
4. DIYAutoWorks will not be responsible for fixing any detected faults.
5. Where the subscribers OBDII Data Link Connector is defective the free scan will be forfeited.

To book here on NL, just comment on the thread mentioning me

2 Likes

Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by mayor2013: 8:41am On Mar 12, 2016
I need a Scan wink
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Piyke: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2016
mayor2013:
I need a Scan wink

Abeg Mayor2013 you never finish scan all the cars wey dey your garage grin
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by mayor2013: 10:29am On Mar 12, 2016
Piyke:

Abeg Mayor2013 you never finish scan all the cars wey dey your garage grin

When I finish would come for your scan
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Piyke: 10:31am On Mar 12, 2016
mayor2013:

When I finish would come for your scan

grin
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Experience4u(m): 11:48am On Mar 12, 2016
Please @piyke I need a scan for my vehicle. Thanks
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Experience4u(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2016
Please @piyke I need a scan for my vehicle. Thanks sir
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Piyke: 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
Experience4u:
Please @piyke I need a scan for my vehicle. Thanks

Send me your vehicle make, model, year to piyke(at)diyautoworksng(dot)com. Also include your phone or if you don't mind you cn state your phone here and I'll contact you to schedule for next Saturday
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Piyke: 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
Scan appointment scheduled successfully with an NL'ander.
@Experience4u I am yet to get your details.

Saturday draws near cheesy, book now.

Also have 2 AC's to refill cheesy
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by mayor2013: 7:46am On Mar 16, 2016
Uncle piyke me too kan cry
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Piyke: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
mayor2013:
Uncle piyke me too kan cry

My Oga why you dey harass the little ones like us na cheesy

Me I need that your ultrasound machine for cleaning my injectors cheesy plus reverse pattern thingy cheesy
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Experience4u(m): 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
I have sent the request sir
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Piyke: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Experience4u:
I have sent the request sir

Seen. I have scheduled you for the premium scan since you also registered on the blog.
Regards

1 Like

Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by mayor2013: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Piyke:

My Oga why you dey harass the little ones like us na cheesy

Me I need that your ultrasound machine for cleaning my injectors cheesy plus reverse pattern thingy cheesy

Its available. Call to book for yours
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Piyke: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
mayor2013:

Its available. Call to book for yours

No free ultrasound cleaning? cry
That's the one I need cheesy
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by mayor2013: 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
Piyke:

No free ultrasound cleaning? cry
That's the one I need cheesy

Drive down to lagos
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Experience4u(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
Thanks for the schedule, pls can we move the date a little further cus am out of town for a while. Thanks sir
Piyke:

Seen. I have scheduled you for the premium scan since you also registered on the blog.
Regards
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Piyke: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Experience4u:

Thanks for the schedule, pls can we move the date a little further cus am out of town for a while. Thanks sir

2nd April next available date due to Easter break. Okay?
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Piyke: 9:59am On Mar 19, 2016
Happening now...at scan venue awaiting scheduled clients cheesy
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Piyke: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Scan and troubleshooting completed on;

Infinity QX4 2000 V6 3.3L

Problems reported by owner: Guzzling of fuel, CEL, CEL started flashing after Kazeem serviced the nozzles.

Scan Codes:
P0300: Random/multiple cylinder misfire detected
P1320 (manufacturer): Ignition signal primary
P0443: Evaporative emission system purge control valve circuit malfunction

Other Observations:
Air cleaner element very dirty, never been changed since 2011 cry
Electrical tape used on some portion of the Intake hose probably to cover a break .
CEL flashed at idle, but became steady at 2500RPM. Lean misfire that improved at higher RPM as leak became more irrelevant?? Car has a MAF and as such will be less tolerant to a vacuum leak especially at idle. There was no lean code though. STFT2 was above 20% at idle (my bad, can't remember the value of LTFT2 and didn't save a recording on my scan tool) but went below 10% at 2500RPM.

A bit more history...
> 200,000miles on odometer
Spark plugs have never been changed shocked
Lots of welding work on bank 2 exhaust system

Advice to owner ...for Kazeem
Replace air-cleaner element (filter) and intake hose. Rule out other vacuum leaks
Change all spark plugs
Check ignition coils and wires, may need to replace them as well
Check electrical connection to EVAP system, rule out shorts and poor connectivity. The solenoid valve may need to be replaced if connection is okay.
Re-examine multiple welds on exhaust bank 2 to ensure no leaks.

Also necessary...
Injector o-rings should be changed if Kazeem didn't do this earlier.
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by NwaTeacher1: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
@PYKE you're the best. I had a wonderful successful day today. I was privilege to benefit from Pyke Free Scan in Owerri today. My 2000 infiniti Qx4 was destroyed by try and check Kazeem. I don't know how to go about the suv for months until i met Pyke today. My vehicle was scanned, professional advice on what to do and fix the car was given to me by Mr. PYKE. I wrote the instructions he gave me down and went to Kazeem. At the Kazeem workshop, i was the one directing him where to touch and wheren't to touch based on the instruction i got from Pyke. After fixing my car, my car is as good as a new car. Everything have started working perfectly. The check engine light that was displaying b4 is no where to be found. My car is moving normal now. Nothing pass professional advice. My Ac will be fix by him next 2 weeks to come. Plz help me thank Mr. PYKE for his selfless wonderful work. MR PYKE, I'M GRATEFUL

1 Like

Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by mayor2013: 7:33am On Mar 20, 2016
Oga piyke una thank you o. Ile isè koni jona o.
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Piyke: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2016
NwaTeacher1:
@PYKE you're the best. I had a wonderful successful day today. I was privilege to benefit from Pyke Free Scan in Owerri today. My 2000 infiniti Qx4 was destroyed by try and check Kazeem. I don't know how to go about the suv for months until i met Pyke today. My vehicle was scanned, professional advice on what to do and fix the car was given to me by Mr. PYKE. I wrote the instructions he gave me down and went to Kazeem. At the Kazeem workshop, i was the one directing him where to touch and wheren't to touch based on the instruction i got from Pyke. After fixing my car, my car is as good as a new car. Everything have started working perfectly. The check engine light that was displaying b4 is no where to be found. My car is moving normal now. Nothing pass professional advice. My Ac will be fix by him next 2 weeks to come. Plz help me thank Mr. PYKE for his selfless wonderful work. MR PYKE, I'M GRATEFUL

Very glad to hear it all went well smiley You can subscribe to the blog for more tips grin
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Piyke: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2016
mayor2013:
Oga piyke una thank you o. Ile isè koni jona o.

sad embarassed cry Oga Mayor I know hear this one o abeg interpret wink
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Festysnow: 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
Piyke thank you o o o, but abeg which time you go enter Awka make we still follow benefit na.
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by mayor2013: 8:56am On Mar 21, 2016
Piyke:

sad embarassed cry Oga Mayor I know hear this one o abeg interpret wink

Interpretation: pikye thank you. Your company would not burn o

1 Like

Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Piyke: 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
mayor2013:

Interpretation: pikye thank you. Your company would not burn o

Amen o! Thanks bruh
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by ProfJYK(m): 6:42am On Mar 22, 2016
Oga Pyke abeg add me for schedule. 02 Camry (big daddy) 2.4 4cyl. little AC trouble as well. subscribed to the blog as
well
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Piyke: 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
ProfJYK:
Oga Pyke abeg add me for schedule. 02 Camry (big daddy) 2.4 4cyl. little AC trouble as well. subscribed to the blog as
well

Email replied. However, I am unable to see your registration. Have you clicked the activation link sent to your email?
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Acceptance4(m): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2016
Please I need your office address in owerri ,I have sent you email but no respound
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Acceptance4(m): 10:34am On Mar 31, 2016
Please I need direction to your office in oweeri,here is my number 07032400999
Re: Free Diagnostic Scan/Consult In Owerri (Ended) by Piyke: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
Acceptance4:
Please I need direction to your office in oweeri,here is my number 07032400999

@my day job o.

Sorry about the breakup in our whatsapp chat; my phone internet is wonky at the moment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keep Safe Distance: Just Witnessed A Ghastly Accident / Tokunbo Evil Spirit � Scarcity / Have You Seen The World's Longest Car With A Swimming Pool And Helipad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.