Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / M (6616 Views)

She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by Francis95(m): 8:11am On Mar 12, 2016
cccc

1 Like

Re: M by dharay99: 8:14am On Mar 12, 2016
hmm, I know ur
lyinq, buh continue...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: M by Francis95(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2016
dharay99:
hmm, I know ur
lyinq, buh continue...
Boss, am not a faker, This incident just happened yesterday, I would love to upload our recent chats prior to the visit buh I can't for some reasons.
Re: M by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 12, 2016
I smell lies but with time, u will come here to tell us that u have been deflower, infact how can u prove to us that u are virgin
Re: M by akoladejesu(m): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2016
Kids everywhere. A jambite with 2 baes, if u eventually gain admission nko? will u be able to concentrate with your studies at all?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: M by Francis95(m): 8:28am On Mar 12, 2016
Oma307:
I smell lies but with time, u will come here to tell us that u have been deflower, infact how can u prove to us that u are virgin
boss, go and read my sex related topics.. Am not a pusssy ass nigga. I've got a bright future which just a lady thing can't stop. embarassed
Re: M by Francis95(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2016
akoladejesu:
Kids everywhere. A jambite with 2 baes, if u eventually gain admission nko? will u be able to concentrate with your studies at all?
sir, don't blame me naa.. One came at her own will. Besides, that doesn't stop me from concentrating on my studies.
Re: M by donbenedict(m): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2016
Thank God say u no enter oooooo... ur middle name for Don becom papa jumoke.
Re: M by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2016
Francis!so u came here to cast me?it's over!
Re: M by darkenkach(m): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2016
Kid, what's your jamb score?
Re: M by Osirimononaye(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2016
Yo what's ya jamb score...me score ...wrote mine 3rd
Re: M by lanrywatt(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2016
When will all dis kid grow up
Re: M by Francis95(m): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2016
donbenedict:
Thank God say u no enter oooooo... ur middle name for Don becom papa jumoke.
hahaha, I dey tell you.. If I wasn't a V, I would have bought CD on my way.
Re: M by Francis95(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2016
Oyin93:
hahahah.. Bae ... I know she's not on Nairaand.. I don't think she has ever heard of it self. cool

1 Like

Re: M by Francis95(m): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2016
darkenkach:
Kid, what's your jamb score?
lol boss , not yet out.
Re: M by Francis95(m): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2016
Osirimononaye:
Yo what's ya jamb score...me score ...wrote mine 3rd
boss, its still says no result yet.
Re: M by Francis95(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2016
lanrywatt:
When will all dis kid grow up
am not a kid boss.
Re: M by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 12, 2016
Francis95:
hahahah.. Bae ... I know she's not on Nairaand.. I don't think she has ever heard of it self. cool
it will shock u she's on here n reading this
Re: M by xdos(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2016
I dont usually comment on this kind of thread but... @OP.. jambite..Kai!... How old are you and how old are your baes? The world has really gone mad! Please pay more attn to your studies and forget about this dating thing. Intimacy shouldnt exist in your dictionary right now. Your target should be to get into school and make the best result so you can secure a good job. Please share this with the girls.

KEEP KEEPING YOUR VIRGINITY! IT PAYS!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: M by Leriebloom(f): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2016
SMH

1 Like

Re: M by firstking01(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2016
Oyin93:
hahahahha
Re: M by Francis95(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2016
Oyin93:
it will shock u she's on here n reading this
hehehe .. Lol, never.
Re: M by Osirimononaye(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2016
Francis95:
boss, its still says no result yet.
just be patient bruh...me score 212....Jamb's poo this yr
Re: M by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2016
Francis95:
hehehe .. Lol, never.
ok
Re: M by Francis95(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2016
xdos:
I dont usually comment on this kind of thread but... @OP.. jambite..Kai!... How old are you and how old are your baes? The world has really gone mad! Please pay more attn to your studies and forget about this dating thing. Intimacy shouldnt exist in your dictionary right now. Your target should be to get into school and make the best result so you can secure a good job. Please share this with the girls.

KEEP KEEPING YOUR VIRGINITY! IT PAYS!! grin

I understand you boss...buh I love dating.. And I love my studies more..
Re: M by chigoizie7(m): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2016
All these GRA spoilt kids.
Re: M by Francis95(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2016
Leriebloom:
SMH
hmmm
Re: M by Francis95(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2016
Osirimononaye:

just be patient bruh...me score 212....Jamb's poo this yr
chei, I just pray my own case would be different.
Re: M by Francis95(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2016
chigoizie7:
All these GRA spoilt kids.
lol
Re: M by Gebbson007(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2016
Francis95:
This happened yesterday being 11th .... Am a virgin guy, which most of yall know.. I. Vowed never to penetrate any girl when I was still in ss1 ...

Owk currently, I'm dating two ladies, very beautiful girls, the one on my dp is the one I truly love, boss I no dey use her joke oo cheesy .... The other , I love her small shaa embarassed

My second bae has been disturbing me to visit her, that she needs to be touched tongue buh I told her that would be so after writing my jamb...after writing my jamb on 10th, she kept on disturbing me on whatsapp, nd even threatened to quit the relationship Chei I never knew her plan was jez to deflower me, this same bae told me that she is a virgin as well as me.

Well finally, prior to my visit I told her NO SEX..
We started kissing nd touching.. Chei na so this bae started pulling my belt, before I could tell her to stop.. This bae don grab my Rod chei embarassed buh I managed to stop her as I almost succumbed...Thank God I was able to resist her evil plan...

Now, I know she's no longer a virgin, I just thank God I didn't penetrate her.
I left her house with my glowing Di*k still intact cool ...
embarassed

My first sex ordeal tho, the reason I don't keep Baes ...

just enjoying Ur tale

virgin Boi tar,bro u ain't boko haram or YPG quit dropping bomb
Dnt get me RNG oo I no tlk say u bang ha oo as a teen I cn relate 2dat buh d virgin aspect bro Na lie u re nt
Re: M by door2(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2016
u can lie 4 jesus:
Re: M by michphenomena(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
Francis95:
This happened yesterday being 11th .... Am a virgin guy, which most of yall know.. I. Vowed never to penetrate any girl when I was still in ss1 ...

Owk currently, I'm dating two ladies, very beautiful girls, the one on my dp is the one I truly love, boss I no dey use her joke oo cheesy .... The other , I love her small shaa embarassed

My second bae has been disturbing me to visit her, that she needs to be touched tongue buh I told her that would be so after writing my jamb...after writing my jamb on 10th, she kept on disturbing me on whatsapp, nd even threatened to quit the relationship Chei I never knew her plan was jez to deflower me, this same bae told me that she is a virgin as well as me.

Well finally, prior to my visit I told her NO SEX..
We started kissing nd touching.. Chei na so this bae started pulling my belt, before I could tell her to stop.. This bae don grab my Rod chei embarassed buh I managed to stop her as I almost succumbed...Thank God I was able to resist her evil plan...

Now, I know she's no longer a virgin, I just thank God I didn't penetrate her.
I left her house with my glowing Di*k still intact cool ...

My first sex ordeal tho, the reason I don't keep Baes ...
....ur jamb result

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mariah Carey Nipple Slip Out Of Her Bra At The Beach (photos) 18+ / Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? / How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.