Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,587 members, 7,840,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

My Friend's GF Is Being Enticed By A Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Friend's GF Is Being Enticed By A Pastor (501 Views)

Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / No Woman Enticed Me To Leave Catholic Church - Rev. Patrick Edet / Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's GF Is Being Enticed By A Pastor by sirmogul(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
A pastor is trying to entice my friend's girlfriend to marry him(pastor) with gifts and this girl is also my friend so she hides nothing from me. we are in the same department and in the same school but her bf is a business man although he also graduated from my school.

should I inform my guy about this?
though the girl said she just wants to play along but I am no more comfortable with the situation since he is a pastor and I don't want God's wrath...

But shall the pastor dey flex me too lol

but I feel I am betraying a friend since I am his eyes in my school here...

please do not crucify me o...
NOTE:The pastor in question is a disciplined man ehm!
Re: My Friend's GF Is Being Enticed By A Pastor by dajoaneke(m): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
1. Persuade her to make a choice. Accepting gifts from a man you wont give a chance to is wrong and gives false hopes. God wont like it if you all play with his servant like that.
2. Does your friend have future plans for her or is he a double dater too?
3. Knowing her that much dont you think she's playing your friend by accepting gifts and attention from other men?
4. Do you know she is using you? As mucg as you know her she'll never admit her feelings to you about the pastor. Instead she ensures you get flexed to keep your mouth shut.
5. She's sly, i give it to her. Tell her to face who she prefer and stop all this chewing gum chewing, zobo drinking and shawama life style. IT DEMEAN GIRLS.
BTW, That Pastor is not prayerful, God wouldve showed him all these things
Re: My Friend's GF Is Being Enticed By A Pastor by sirmogul(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
dajoaneke:
1. Persuade her to make a choice. Accepting gifts from a man you wont give a chance to is wrong and gives false hopes. God wont like it if you all play with his servant like that.
2. Does your friend have future plans for her or is he a double dater too?
3. Knowing her that much dont you think she's playing your friend by accepting gifts and attention from other men?
4. Do you know she is using you? As mucg as you know her she'll never admit her feelings to you about the pastor. Instead she ensures you get flexed to keep your mouth shut.
5. She's sly, i give it to her. Tell her to face who she prefer and stop all this chewing gum chewing ,shawama
ohk....but she said she wants just the gift and I know she truly loves my friend
Re: My Friend's GF Is Being Enticed By A Pastor by dajoaneke(m): 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
sirmogul:
ohk....but she said she wants just the gift and I know she truly loves my friend
The gift of a man maketh way for him. The Pastor sure knows how to apply scriptures. How do you think unattractive bottom list men find their way to the top of a woman's heart? By giving. When you give, you recieve. Whosoever sow a seed shall reap a tree.
Once again proof that Bible is a lamp unto my feet and guide to my path.
cc OAM4J come and hear matter oo!

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Human Wisdom In Your Career And Business / What Are You Grateful To God For In This Life? / Christian Tradition And Christian Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.