Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Isn't It The Right Time To Dump Her Ass? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't It The Right Time To Dump Her Ass? (848 Views)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't It The Right Time To Dump Her Ass? by olukjamps(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
I have been dating a lady for more than a year. We started the relationship on a sound understanding ground. We do profess our love to each other regularly, and i do try to meet her demands, though not all. Am a straight forward type, i only promise what i can fulfill. I noticed of recent that when it come to issue of money btw us....she do pose a high degree of aggressiveness and rude attitude especially when i cant meet all. I call her one day and she told me am choking her with my calls, that she wanted to be free. But before that time, we do call ourselves time without number and nobody is been choked. Esteem friends, isn't it the right time to kick her as and move on with my life.
Re: Isn't It The Right Time To Dump Her Ass? by kingofchess(m): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
look at u...my bro she has already kicked ur sorry ass
Re: Isn't It The Right Time To Dump Her Ass? by Nnemuka(f): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
olukjamps:
I have been dating a lady for more than a year. We started the relationship on a sound understanding ground. We do profess our love to each other regularly, and i do try to meet her demands, though not all. Am a straight forward type, i only promise what i can fulfill. I noticed of recent that when it come to issue of money btw us....she do pose a high degree of aggressiveness and rude attitude especially when i cant meet all. I call her one day and she told me am choking her with my calls, that she wanted to be free. But before that time, we do call ourselves time without number and nobody is been choked. Esteem friends, isn't it the right time to kick her as and move on with my life.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy olodo.
you're just waking up ni? the bae has kicked you a long time ago and you just realised?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Isn't It The Right Time To Dump Her Ass? by ThuGnificenX: 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
This is what I always say... Stay away from the opposite gender till you are rich... They will only make ur life miserable...

1 Like

Re: Isn't It The Right Time To Dump Her Ass? by firstking01(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
olukjamps:
so, wetin dey hold you niundecided??
Re: Isn't It The Right Time To Dump Her Ass? by olukjamps(m): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Thanks.
Re: Isn't It The Right Time To Dump Her Ass? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
If this is coming from a lady, whatelse can i say. She has say it all
Nnemuka:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy olodo.
you're just waking up ni? the bae has kicked you a long time ago and you just realised?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Isn't It The Right Time To Dump Her Ass? by emzila(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
as a guy, always be in the watch and observation of your lady's move and actions. if you really want to keep her, learn to go forward and backward to balance her actions. ladies can be funny at times. don't be surprised to hear a lady saying he loves me very much but I don't know why I don't love him any more. the statement above is why you have to be unpredictable. when she tend to withdraw from you, just call her attention to it but don't expect her to admit it because she will only tell you that you are wrong. no matter how much you love her, if she doesn't change, be read for the worst, apply your backwards move, reduce your calls, try not to pick offences at her behavior by showing her that you are ready and ok for the worst. majority of girls are naturally selfish and only keep to their decision to jilt a guy if they noticed it will affect the guy emotionally but they will stay back if the guy prove otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Isn't It The Right Time To Dump Her Ass? by olukjamps(m): 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
thanks emzila, the lady that commented said it from her own view. I will adopt your principle.
Re: Isn't It The Right Time To Dump Her Ass? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
This is what I always say... Stay away from the opposite gender till you are rich... They will only make ur life miserable...
bros forget that thing!!!!

As for me, I will keep murdering these pvssys, when my money finally land, I nor go get time to fvck again, na ways to pile up my already long money I go dey reason.

Badt sharp guys know hw to play the game.

1 Like

Re: Isn't It The Right Time To Dump Her Ass? by Smellymouth: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hahahahhaha..

My guy, d babe don put u for one chance bus heading to sokoto grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

R / 7 Signs It’s About Time You Called It A Quit In Your Relationship / See What This Guy Wrote To Congratulate His Girlfriend After NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.