Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (30445 Views)

Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
Arrival of roofing Sheet !!!

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
Installation of roof and resumption of External plastering

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2016

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
More Plastering Pics

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2016

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2016
More PLastering pics

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2016

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Joygalore(f): 5:00am On Oct 01, 2016
Do you reside in Owerri?
I have a property at Ballot Inec Estate and I want to start building soon.
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
Joygalore:
Do you reside in Owerri?
I have a property at Ballot Inec Estate and I want to start building soon.

I do not reside in Owerri, but I can send my site Engineer to you.
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2016
Still on plastering.

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2016
GAte House

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2016
Digging of Septic Tanks

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
Updates on all Septic Tanks + Soakaway

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2016

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
Conclusion of our Internal and external PLastering

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
Installation of entrance doors to all Flats

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
Making and Aluminium Windows on site.

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2016
Updates as we roundup installation of aluminium casement window.

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2016
Resumption of POP Works

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2016
Still on preparation for our paving works as we continue making more stones. #Qualitycontrol

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by nextstep(m): 6:22am On Dec 03, 2016
*whistle**** phew!

Most impressive. I really like the design, and I'm already considering it for our next project. Ideally, I would like this to be converted to 1-room hostels. I know the answer will scare me, but how much will this building have cost at this stage (including windows, doors, roofing and plastering)?

Chai! See project.
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2016
nextstep:
*whistle**** phew!

Most impressive. I really like the design, and I'm already considering it for our next project. Ideally, I would like this to be converted to 1-room hostels. I know the answer will scare me, but how much will this building have cost at this stage (including windows, doors, roofing and plastering)?

Chai! See project.

provide email for info sir
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
Merry Xmas Nairaland!!

Pics from Site.
POP Works in pics

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2016

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Also Resumption of tiling works

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
We also have pics for Our external Wall Designing.

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by tsiriman(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nice work
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
tsiriman:
Nice work

thanks a lot!!
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
More on Tiles

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
still on POP Works

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
Updates On External Works

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Updates on Tiling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do I Eject This Tenant? / A Building Collapses In Lagos Island, Tokunbo Street (Video) / Thunder Arrestor/Lightning Arrestor Installation in LAGOS, ABUJA(pics)