Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? (79436 Views)

Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Why Do They Worship Robert Powell As Jesus Christ In Our Churches? / Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Originalsly: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Why should a member dress sharper than the pastor?...he wants the spotlight on him?....he got what he deserves....but then again... I strongly believe the guy has a great job but doesn't give enough offering....suffer he must... in the name of god.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
osemoses1234:
Omo me and d pastor go fight die oooooooooo
...when he's done...that is lipsrsealed sad
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ishilove:

The pastor will not just use anybody. He will use a worker who understands his methods and has no problem with it.

His methods?.....okay answer me this..... Did Jesus use any of his 12 deciples humanely just to "illustrate and drive home a point?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by ministeriallist: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
I clap for this Pastor! This is what you do when you see a big fo ol.
...laughing in swahili grin
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
If mistakenly, I find myself in a church were such is being practiced, I shall never never return to that church again!
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Ishilove: 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

His methods?.....okay answer me this..... Did Jesus use any of his 12 deciples humanely just to "illustrate and drive home a point?
He may, he may have not. I see absolutely nothing wrong in what the preacher is doing because we don't know why he did it. You can't just see a photo and immediately jump into conclusions. This is the internet where falsehood thrives more than truth
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ishilove:

He may, he may have not. I see absolutely wrong in what the preacher is doing because we don't know why he did it. You can't just see a photo and immediately jump into conclusions. This is the internet where falsehood thrives more than truth

Aunty Ishi, the point is this, weather it was staged, or acted or whether it was an illustration this sort of image is not supposed to be coming out of a church..... there are more decent ways to pass across a message other than subjecting a fellow human to this kind of treatment, be he a worker or not.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Fourwinds: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ishilove:

Stop being mischievous. Do you know why he did it or if he was using it for illustrative purposes??
so a full grown man with mature testicles lie on d ground for pastor to step on him..u call that illustration abi...

ok now... I see where will taking d preaching now
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by pabjo: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
The bible said: My people are perish for lack of knowledge. What is this forsake, any in africa is entirely different
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
ironMind:
the people managing www.nairaland.com hate christain very much. i see that they have only put bad bad news about church here. i sure they want people to hate church
my dear, it is not hatred. mayb posting it will help open d eyes of some church members. i attended church one sunday and d pastor said if he stands on ur feet while praying, u should rejoice bcus he is doing it 4 ur deliverance. dat day he stood on peoples legs with his shoe putting his entire weight on dem all in d name of prayer. i just form piss go outside
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Ishilove: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Aunty Ishi, the point is this, weather it was staged, or acted or whether it was an illustration this sort of image is not supposed to be coming out of a church..... there are more decent ways to pass across a message other than subjecting a fellow human to this kind of treatment, be he a worker or not.
What is inhuman in what the preacher did? Do you even know what 'inhuman' means?
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ishilove:

What is inhuman in what the preacher did? Do you even know what 'inhuman' means?

He's stepping on the head of someone lying on the floor....... what's that called?
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Ishilove: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

He's stepping on the head of someone lying on the floor....... what's that called?
It is called 'acting'.

Besides he didn't step. He placed a foot. There's a difference
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ishilove:

It is called 'acting'.

Besides he didn't step. He placed a foot. There's a difference

Ok
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
But wait
Whose the dude standing on the guys bum ... Wont dat hurt his pressing his manhood down on conrete or was dat the prayer point or something ...
Lol didnt even notice the other guy ... Mayb his sub pastor
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by mazaje14(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
From the hard-earned wealth of christians to the private parts of their women; to the spiritual freedom and mental liberty of thoughts; now to the anatomical structure of their human bodies: all to the so so called men of god. I wonder between God and the pastors, who is having the lion share of christians' lives
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Pataki: 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ishilove:

He may, he may have not. I see absolutely nothing wrong in what the preacher is doing because we don't know why he did it. You can't just see a photo and immediately jump into conclusions. This is the internet where falsehood thrives more than truth

I was just gonna comment on that ediotic picture and leave this thread then I saw your comment. You are a mega genius!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by donem: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
Too much of spirituality leads to psychological lobotomy and intellectual redundancy.

No wonder religion is the opium of the masses in Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by xendra: 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
knightsTempler:
undecided
loll.. dats some funy face...
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by ensure4270: 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
O my god
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by tottinova: 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
ArsenalChat:
I saw this on facebook, i was like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What is happening in our churches now? Do we really need to do this? Is this part of glorifying God? Can we really win souls for the kingdom of God after this? Can you pastor allow someone to do this to you or to your child? Eish!

He is crushing the head of the python grin
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by dikeigbo2(m): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
Stupidity of the highest order to guy lying on the ground, because the pastor didn't force him ...
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by kachnov(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
It has to be Kenyan or SA churches...Nigeria's Christian gullibility hasn't gotten to this level yet.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by ybalogs(m): 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
This definitely can't happen in Naija. What's with all these sheepish followers? Madness!!!
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Fraih(f): 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
All in the name of illustrations.

Na by force?!!
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by fortunechy(m): 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
end time church
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by FarukuWadata12(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hahahaha I couldn't stop laughing, I must attend a church near our area next week
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by ladyF(f): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lol I blame the mumu that submitted himself to be climbed
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by aprokomania(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
nice check this post out 5 ways to make extra income aside your day job www.nairaland.com/2983886/five-businesses-run-job
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by balo2rule(m): 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
What is the title of the MOVIE

<<<<<<Balo2Rule>>>>>>>
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
People don't understand what we call PROPHETIC ACTIONS'
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Willie2015: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
bidak:
I don't know why people don't always mind there business did the person on the floor complain do you know the problem d person is facing for him to lie down on the floor like that.You guys should just thank God for your life and stop condemning others

My thoughts exactly! The guy on the floor is not complaining yet some folks are getting worked up.There are too many mysteries in this world that cannot be explained. However, If this is how God want to intervene in his own problem, then so be it.

It is the same Bible that Hosea was directed to marry a love-peddler. Put yourself in Hosea,s shoes and truly think if you can obey such directive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did / How Do You Know When You Found The Right Man/Woman, That God has Chosen / Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.