Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? (79437 Views)

Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Why Do They Worship Robert Powell As Jesus Christ In Our Churches? / Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Tmaritas76(m): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
That guy has 34 demons so if you don't do this they wouldn't leave
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Ghost01(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Slaves.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Aremu01(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Did Jesus did this while he was in earth?
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
Aremu01:
Did Jesus did this while he was in earth?
Please what tense is your grammar.? .
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by ChiSun27(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
ironMind:
the people managing www.nairaland.com hate christain very much. i see that they have only put bad bad news about church here. i sure they want people to hate church

Shut up! I'm a Christian....but I don't support the gullibility of Christians....this is mere stupidity on d side of the Pastor and the member. Rubbish!!!
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Aremu01(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Please what tense is your grammar.? .

If I am wrong, pls correct me,... Sir
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Brainardc(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Matching evil spirit out of the guy
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Louiscutedude(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
I don't blame d pastor i only blame d member because he subjected himself to d hash ship
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by 41lady(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
ironMind:
the people managing www.nairaland.com hate christain very much. i see that they have only put bad bad news about church here. i sure they want people to hate church

U are very right, if it is the other religion, someone have to confess that he smell the ground while praying before he is allow to comment but this one open ended.... every jack and harry post and comment stupid post.

However, Christianity is the most tolerant religion in the whole world that's why and many people who are not Christians uses it to make money.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by sheubaba2013: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
This is worst than Yunusa case. What if on the process that guy lost one of his balls and die? There are many Pastors that do worst than this. Na wa o. Now the media won't put it on the front line of there newspaper o
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by bukunmi01: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
ironMind:
they ain't too different from what El-rufai is planning to do in Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Rajosh(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
poverty is a disease I dread with all my heart. Imagine Otedola or Adenuga lying on the floor and for someone to trample upon.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by menxer: 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
make una leave that man alone, are you not aware that that guy is one of those that failed to redeem his prophetic seed?
he is only feeling the prophet's displeasure. grin
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Willie2015: 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Rajosh:
poverty is a disease I dread with all my heart. Imagine Otedola or Adenuga lying on the floor and for someone to trample upon.

It is only God that knows where they visits in the middle of the night. Don,t judge people by their outward appearances.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by SHOCK7(m): 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
myfantasies:
I don't blame the pastors
I blame the gullible followers angry
well said, but why don't you reply my PM?
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by LastSurvivor: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mad church..
Mad pastor..
Extremely mad fellowers..
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by myfantasies(f): 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
SHOCK7:

well said, but why don't you reply my PM?
PM?

Dere r lots of messages dere i can't even identify who is who

Let me check

Sorry i can't seem to find ur message
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by IDktown(m): 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
it's better for the Christian to know that some of the pastor are ridiculously riding on there followers so y not they seek the truth and the truth should set then free my brothers
and sisters
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by josite: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
this pstor has not done well,he should pour petrol on them and burn them like rev king.the bible said it all ,they will not heed sound doctrine ,they will keep on going to pastors who will tell them what they want to hear.havent u heard of what ex wife of oyahkilome said.

http://www.dailynewsmill.com/news/i-am-not-ashamed-to-be-going-thru-a-divorce-anita-oyahkilome/.

"It is a great weight on your shoulders to live a false life with false impressions, possibly to get the praise and applause of people. I mean who do we impress with living a staged life for the world to see in public, but an entirely opposite life behind closed doors? "
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by SHOCK7(m): 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
myfantasies:
PM?
Let me check
Pls check again it's important!
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Jeffobinna1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
End time pastor
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by dinggle: 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hilarious!...I like the way the man surrendered his life to Man-of-God. This is what happens when instead of working hard, you want to use short cut called "MIRACLE".
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jesus Christ bent down 2wash d feet of d disciples like a servant nt like these are men of money n fame who are not even christians
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by brojoshua: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
The false prophets or ministers are themselves driven by demons and the Devil and they get satanic inspirations from the Devil their master. And their real problem is unbelief in Christ Jesus the Son of God and so they do not know Him and are in thicker darkness still but they lie about and against God saying they are His and His servants. So therefore let them believe in Christ Jesus the Saviour of the world that they might be saved, and God will save him or her who believes, and then let him or her who believes among them repent from his or her sin. And blessed is he or her who believes among them, but woe to all the false prophets, and how shall they escape the condemnation of hell.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by myfantasies(f): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
SHOCK7:

Pls check again it's important!
Ok seen
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Mediapace: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
What of mine?
myfantasies:
PM?
Let me check
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by myfantasies(f): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mediapace:
What of mine?
Covers eyes in shame

I am sorry cry
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by yeyedeysmell(f): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
For christ's sake... Kini gbogbo rubbish yi na?
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Mediapace: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
myfantasies:
Covers eyes in shame
I am sorry cry
don't cover eye,just answer me!
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Coolgent(m): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
End time Pastor
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by myfantasies(f): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mediapace:
don't cover eye,just answer me!
I am speechless

I don't know what to say
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by dhamiethekid(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
undecidedpple will do anytin 4 a mircale that doesnt even come from God. If not 4 his mercies those fake pastors wuld hv been thru hell by nw. may God have mercy.
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did / How Do You Know When You Found The Right Man/Woman, That God has Chosen / Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.