Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (44474 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by tosyne2much(m): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
No excuse can be made for cheating. It"s NOT beyond anyone's control. It's NOT a mistake. It is a personal choice. Saying it happened because something was missing, unfulfilling or anything else is a cop out. PERIOD !

When you talk about cheating in
relationships, many people dwell in the stereotypical belief that cheating is only peculiar to men NOT women. This is a lie from the pit of hell. In case you don't know, ladies also cheat as men do just that they are very careful and smart about it since they know they are in a society where ladies are castigated, humiliated and ridiculed for cheating

Enough of my prologue. Lemme discuss the excuses given by ladies to justify cheating as a rightful act

1. Because Your Joystick is so Small

Any dude who thinks the size of a joystick is not a prerequisite or a thing of consideration before a lady dates/marries a man, is seriously sleeping on a moving Bajaj okada. Many at times, I even get scared that my own girlfriend might also be cheating on me because of the nature of my joystick. When these ladies do not derive expected intimate satisfaction from their boyfriends with a tooth-pick like joystick, they will cheat and by the time they are caught, they will say it's because the dude's joystick is nothing to write home about cheesy

2. Because You are Very Lazy in Bed

Sometime I just laugh when ladies cheat and deem their promiscuous act right, saying their boyfriends' laziness in bed actually led them to seek skillful guys who can do it better. The truth of the matter is that many of our ladies like sex as much as men do, but you will always see them pretending and hypocritical about it. Have you ever wondered why your girlfriend is nagging unnecessarily without a cause? It might just be because you are fond of climaxing barely two minutes after

3. It was the work of the Devil

We all know that Nigeria is a country where people don't take responsibility of their action or misfortunes, rather, they blame it on the devil who doesn't even know their house address or Matric No. When ladies are caught cheating, they will lie against the devil.

4. I Didn't Know what came over Me

This reminds me when my erstwhile friend caught his girlfriend cheating red-handed, she started crying profusely saying she did not know what got into her to have opened her legs for her gate man.

5. Because You are very Stingy

All the ladies I have dated in my life are always complaining that I should be given a PhD for stinginess. It is easier for a camel to go
through the eye of a needle than for me to give my girlfriend N100. One even told me that I should not be disappointed if I ever caught her cheating cos she could no longer cope dating a stingy dude who has the component Of Gehazi in the Bible cheesy

6. He Molested/ Forced Me

I don't need to explain this. We all know that an average Nigerian lady is quick to bail herself out with rape allegation the moment she's caught cheating. Some of them will seduce you and coerce you into sex and by the time they are caught they will lie that they were molested

7. Because You are also Cheating on Me

They say that two wrongs don't make a right; and I am of the opinion that the fact that your boyfriend is cheating or unfaithful to you does not mean that you should also pay him back in his own coin. Since some of them have the component of infidelity in their blood, they quickly utilize that opportunity to also cheat

8. Because You're not Financially Capable to Provide My Needs

When I check the amount of money some ladies spend on their hair, manicure and pedicure, it's even more than my house rent, school fee and project fee inclusive. However, when these ladies are dating men that lack have good financial standing, they will definitely seek other species of suitable chairmen that will provide their basic needs, and by the time they are caught cheating they will say that a relationship without finance leads to cheating

9. Because I was under the Influence of Alcohol

I just shake my head in disdain when ladies consciously bleep another dude but lie that the guy took advantage of them since they were under the influence of alcohol; therefore, they couldn't resist him.

10. Because I can't Keep all my eggs in a Basket

I don't know when men became eggs that should not be put in a basket. Some ladies are in relationships yet they flirt a lot. You will hear them saying they can't date a keep just a man because they want to be on the safe side.

Feel free to add yours

May God our eyes to choose wisely cool

Thanks for reading

I drop my pen at this point

Original writer: Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/03/10-excuses-ladies-give-when-their.html

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by falconey(m): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
Where is wristbangle? this is not my spot.

Modified

See oga wristbangle dey queue for my back shah igboro ti take over.

Back to the topic great piece @ op.

#It was the work of the Devil# : haba devil no see better people attack na you and your ever open fanny?

# Because He has a small Joystick# : haba See excuse i didnt choose my dick size myself na.

#Because He's Lazy in Bed# : you saw my body structure before you said yes i'm not john cena. I Dont want to take that road to heaven.

#he forced me#: this one is the funniest but he didnt force you from your father's house to his door Step.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by wristbangle: 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
falconey:
Where is wristbangle? this is not my spot.

Modified

See oga wristbangle dey queue for my back shah igboro ti take over.

If u steal my spot next time eh! U go hear am
sad

Nice one doc. Tosyne2much. Oya make I add my own!

11. He is not romantic

This excuse is too lame for a lady to justify her stance on cheating on her boyfriend. If she knows that he is not romantic enough, why can't she help out by giving him tips on how he can rock her world. Just that some guys are just too stiff to understand that been romantic is not about sex. Take for example, when you say sweet words to her, play with her hair, kiss her forehead, curdle her toes, even loosening her hairs atimes (I know some guys will punch my head 4 saying this). The things can make a lady lost in his loving arms.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by Lovelynature(m): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
Just when I thought FTC is sure for me... if I catch those two guys above me eh. Wristbangle losing the FTC to sharper guys since 2016. Hustle harder browink

Let me try arrange the meaning of these excuses
If na no 1, omo your own don finish be that oo.cheesy
If na no 2, I think flexherbal can proffer solution.smiley
If na no 3,4 and 9, just breakup with the babe joor. Her case dey villagecheesy
If na no 5, pele , na so you go just dey look her in 4D, dey regret all the shopping, and how she nearly finish your salarycheesy
If na no 6, then she must be related to Lie Mohammedsmileysmiley
If na no 7, just count am 1-1, karma no be today mattersmileysmiley
If na no 8, upgrade your hustle, and make sure you dey sing ''One day, One day'' or ''Oluwa answer my call''cheesycheesy
If na no 10, na em be say, you fit no be basket number 13 self. Just ask her which basket number you arecheesy. You could be basket 6 or 7 if you are lucky enough shacheesycheesy

where Lalasticlala and Mynd44 self? Make una come tell us wetin una girlfriends tell una the last you cought them

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
hm
Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by funnynation(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
E get wetin my people dey talk ''oburo Jersey na-agba...system na-agba''.. Even if you get small Joystick like Wande Coal or long Joystick like Tuface or Lalasticlala and you no sabi use am, all na wash. I get mini size joystick but b4 enter field to play match, i go dey touch line make sure say I use my tongue and my finger give her ultimate satisfaction. When I finally enter field dey play match, my brother na only cry and moaning u go dey hear.. Thats why I dey play Jagaban anytime I dey bang make my compound people no hear noise..

Nairaland official comedian

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by shumuel(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hmm...

Op you forget the ''I mistakenly fell on him, i swear, truth to God'' or ''its not me o, he was the one who drag me and fell on me''

kikiki Lol grin lord save us

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
top 10 master I hail ooo....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by Youngpo413: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
All correct
Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by KIDpretty(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
and because they are promiscuous
Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by Kondomatic(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
The most annoying is baby it is not what you think. Who dah Bleep! told you what I was thinking you?

8 Likes

Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by funnynation(m): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
The most annoying is baby it is not what you think. Who dah Bleep! told you what I was thinking you?
hahahahahahahaha
na wetin dat our formal gf said when i asked her about u

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by firstking01(m): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
The i don't know what came over me syndrome lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by SolexxBarry(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Its like op has been cheated on so many times to know all these excuses wink

2 Likes

Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
*Make i spread my mat and sit down here* waiting for a Counter Thread.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by shizzy7(f): 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Honey, it's not what you think it is..
Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by Michizzy(f): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
As E dey hot....
Still on the woman matter...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by Kondomatic(m): 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
funnynation:

hahahahahahahaha
na wetin dat our formal gf said when i asked her about u
This guy won't kill me with laugh...... But it isn't what you think to be honest.

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Those hoes aint loyal. even if u have money, dick and time, a hoe will always be a hoe. They can't help it

7 Likes

Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by vizkiz: 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
the way we are bashing women on nairaland nowadays... I come dey Pity them sad

4 Likes

Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by AyamConfidence(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
11) It will not happen again
i always laugh when i hear ladies make this statement...you never survive this one you are giving yourself hope for a second chance...by the way it is very obvious cheaters can lie for the universe so they cannot be believed

12) He seduced me: bwaaahahahahahahahaha...this one funny gan..since when did guys start seducimg ladies and even if he did...they already had it in mind to do before and so when he took the first step they go just concur and start blaming the guy

LADIES REPENT O.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by Holyfield1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
k
Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by Meeloreh(f): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
I wanted to tell you. I showed you signs. We r no longer compatible

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
I'll be back
Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by Slimzjoe(m): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
vizkiz:
the way we are bashing women on nairaland nowadays... I come dey Pity them sad

The Whores and 'Girls' are the ones Being Bashed. Not the Women.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by matingo(f): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
@op, why you sef dey stingy, you com still get small duck dick? You no try at all
Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by AyamConfidence(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
*Make i spread my mat and sit down here*
waiting for a Counter Thread.
sweetie it wont come...there aint enough smart ladies on NL to put guys on their toes...well except you want to make an exception
Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by AyamConfidence(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
Slimzjoe:

The Whores and 'Girls' are the ones Being Bashed. Not the Women.
barman.....give this man 2 kegs of palm wine...bills on me mehn..

Baba your head is there...you will live long

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by osesology(m): 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
Indeed
Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by tosyne2much(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
matingo:
@op, why you sef dey stingy, you com still get small duck dick? You no try at all
You don't have to blame me tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
This guy and is endless list again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women / Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? / Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.