Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,087 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

My Gf Pour Saliva On My Mouth And I Poured Back To Her's While Kissing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Pour Saliva On My Mouth And I Poured Back To Her's While Kissing (1519 Views)

Fabregas Had An Erection While Kissing Girlfriend - See John Terry's Reaction / Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help / Advice: Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cum In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Pour Saliva On My Mouth And I Poured Back To Her's While Kissing by sunsky29(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
As u can see boys are not smiling..earlier today my girlfriend came to visit..and u know the drill,in the process,she gathered heap of saliva and poured in my mouth..I continued the thing like nothing happend..packed her saliva in a corner of my mouth and add mine to it and poured it back into her mouth...wtf is that saliva ish..what's the romantic benefit of that ish?like seriously,it irritates. Girls please stop it....
Re: My Gf Pour Saliva On My Mouth And I Poured Back To Her's While Kissing by gentlesinna(m): 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
What dos dat got to do wit us?
Re: My Gf Pour Saliva On My Mouth And I Poured Back To Her's While Kissing by GoldenJAT(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
Do me I do u!!

1 Like

Re: My Gf Pour Saliva On My Mouth And I Poured Back To Her's While Kissing by Nikkyparadise(m): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
u r a big fool

1 Like

Re: My Gf Pour Saliva On My Mouth And I Poured Back To Her's While Kissing by Ekehwinz: 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
You irritate me guy.

*spits*
Re: My Gf Pour Saliva On My Mouth And I Poured Back To Her's While Kissing by NemzySeries(m): 12:48am On Mar 13, 2016
u both av a phd in irritating science & silly conduct engineering
Re: My Gf Pour Saliva On My Mouth And I Poured Back To Her's While Kissing by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 13, 2016
This is disgusting ffs sad
Re: My Gf Pour Saliva On My Mouth And I Poured Back To Her's While Kissing by EWANE(m): 2:41am On Mar 13, 2016
please you 2 should break-up because if wuna marry na imbesile go surely commot #salivanobesmallthingo

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Pour Saliva On My Mouth And I Poured Back To Her's While Kissing by paparazzi1987(m): 4:18am On Mar 13, 2016
How many people your saliva don help
Re: My Gf Pour Saliva On My Mouth And I Poured Back To Her's While Kissing by Oche211(m): 7:42am On Mar 13, 2016
THREAD CLOSED
Re: My Gf Pour Saliva On My Mouth And I Poured Back To Her's While Kissing by sunsky29(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
GoldenJAT:
Do me I do u!!
god no go vex
Re: My Gf Pour Saliva On My Mouth And I Poured Back To Her's While Kissing by sunsky29(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
EWANE:
please you 2 should break-up because if wuna marry na imbesile go surely commot #salivanobesmallthingo
#dies

1 Like

Re: My Gf Pour Saliva On My Mouth And I Poured Back To Her's While Kissing by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Wtf pukes abasha oshi angry
Re: My Gf Pour Saliva On My Mouth And I Poured Back To Her's While Kissing by Greg007(m): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
sunsky29:
As u can see boys are not smiling..earlier today my girlfriend came to visit..and u know the drill,in the process,she gathered heap of saliva and poured in my mouth..I continued the thing like nothing happend..packed her saliva in a corner of my mouth and add mine to it and poured it back into her mouth...wtf is that saliva ish..what's the romantic benefit of that ish?like seriously,it irritates. Girls please stop it....

Lol. Una no go kill person.today Na Sunday guy. U no go Church
Re: My Gf Pour Saliva On My Mouth And I Poured Back To Her's While Kissing by Luckyk(f): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
i think ur thread shuld be about "how you poo on her mouth vice versa" just sayin tho
Re: My Gf Pour Saliva On My Mouth And I Poured Back To Her's While Kissing by sunsky29(m): 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
Greg007:

Lol. Una no go kill person.today Na Sunday guy. U no go Church
we don come bk
Re: My Gf Pour Saliva On My Mouth And I Poured Back To Her's While Kissing by Smellymouth: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs He Doesn't Love Yhu Anymore / A Picture Of A Thousand Words / When A Guy Dumps A Good Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.