Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) (33038 Views)

Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election / Whats Your Conclusion On This 2019 Presidential Poster ( Picture) / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
Peter Obi is contesting under PDP

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by DWJOBScom(m): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
you can be sure he has won the seat!
he's loved by all

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by EasternActivist: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
Oboy... I love this...

With umeh recently denying Biafra obi will be the next sure bet.

Who wanna play? 100k

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by Dejohnbull: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
EasternActivist:
Oboy... I love this...
Who wanna play? 100k
I bet he will win!!! Obi the true face of anambra

34 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by mightyokwy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Anambra politics is always an interesting one. We always settle for the best

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
Peter Obi will win. But Victor Umeh may suprise him.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by Ohammadike: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Peter Obi is my man

He must win this election

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ada believe this will be a tough battle between Obi and Umeh.I want Obi to win

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ada believe me this will be a tough battle between Obi and Umeh.I want Obi to win

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by MILFangela(f): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
EasternActivist:
Oboy... I love this...

Who wanna play? 100k
Cant you see the contradiction in your comment. You are opposed to Umeh's candidacy because he is against biafra, but you want Peter obi who is also indirectly against biafra by participating in a Senatorial election in Nigeria.

Igbo politicians are struggling tooth and nail to remain as senators in Nigeria while Ipob youths are protesting to break away from Nigeria.

41 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by MILFangela(f): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
Ada believe me this will be a tough battle between Obi and Umeh.I want Obi to win
Obi and Umeh wants to become senators in Nigeria. They are both jostling for the ticket to the National Assembly in Abuja, the North. So what now is the fate of biafra ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by EasternActivist: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
MILFangela:
Cant you see the contradiction in your comment. You are opposed to Umeh's candidacy because he is against biafra, but you want Peter obi who is also indirectly against biafra by participating in a Senatorial election in Nigeria.

No you don't seem to understand.
Biafra has this strong affinity with Apga naturally and Umeh is contesting under Apga.
With the anti-biafra comment credited to him he has destroyed that leverages of affinity by the pro biafrans.

Now he is left with contesting with obi on a neutral ground, and upon the persecution by obi on massob then for causing chaos in the state and not with the present IpOB per say, he is really loved by the people as his achievements speaks volume for him.

Obi has gotten the upper hand in this contest. I believe umeh didn't expect this coming.
While obi didn't need to campaign much BC of the trust anambrarians have for him, umeh will need to make promises and campaign much.

Though both of them are going to represent the state and not to champion the cause of Biafra, there are comments that are sensitive here in the east you don't toy with.

Meanwhile ipob can't put their fate in any Nigerian politician. That's just it.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by MILFangela(f): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
mightyokwy:
Anambra politics is always an interesting one. We always settle for the best
Why are Anambra politicians participating in Senatorial election in Nigeria. I thought ''Nigeria is a zoo'', I thought you dont want to have anything with Nigeria. I thought you want to break away from Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by MILFangela(f): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
EasternActivist:

No you don't seem to understand.
Biafra has this strong affinity with Apga naturally and Umeh is contesting under Apga.
With the anti-biafra comment he made he has destroyed that leverages of affinity by the pro biafrans.

Now he is left with contesting with obi on a neutral ground, and upon the persecution by obi on massob then for causing chaos in the state and not with the present IpOB per say, he is really loved by the people as his achievements speaks volume for him.

Obi has gotten the upper hand in this contest. I believe umeh didn't expect this coming.
While obi didn't need to campaign much BC of the trust anambrarians have for him, umeh will need to make promises and campaign much.
Yeye dey smell

Was Peter Obi not the Governor Of Anambra state when he ordered the Police to shoot some protesting members of Massob and throw their dead bodies into the Ezu River?

The truth of the matter is that none of your politicians are in support of your biafra ambition. They are all after their own personal aggrandisement. If Obi or Umeh wins the election, wouldnt they be going to Abuja? Is Abuja not in the North? Did Nnamdi Kanu not tell you ibos to leave the North?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by EasternActivist: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
MILFangela:
Yeye dey smell

Was Peter Obi not the Governor Of Anambra state when he ordered the Police to shoot some protesting members of Massob and throw their dead bodies into the Ezu River?

The truth of the matter is that none of your politicians are in support of your biafra ambition. They are all after their own personal aggrandisement. If Obi or Umeh wins the election, wouldnt they be going to Abuja? Is Abuja not in the North? Did Nnamdi Kanu not tell you ibos to leave the North?

You are talking balderdash...

Go back to my post and read closely, I also updated it there...
You really have no reason mastu.bating on this thread.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by MILFangela(f): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
EasternActivist:

You are talking balderdash...

Go back to my post and read closely, I also updated it there...
You really have no reason mastu.bating on this thread.
Why is Peter Obi, Victor Umeh and all other ibo politician participating in election in Nigeria?

I thought you say ''Nigeria is a Zoo''

I thought you dont want to have anything with Nigeria

I thought you want to break away from Nigeria

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by viviangist3: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
MILFangela:
Yeye dey smell

NA LIE OOOOOO , SOURCE FOR UR GOSSIPS WELL -- Am for APGA Anambra State, But peter Obi is Good

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by bugzbunny: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
MILFangela:
Why are Anambra politicians participating in Senatorial election in Nigeria. I thought ''Nigeria is a zoo'', I thought you dont want to have anything with Nigeria. I thought you want to break away from Nigeria
Milf........ Tell dat to buhari

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by EasternActivist: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
MILFangela:
Why is Peter Obi, Victor Umeh and all other ibo politician participating in election in Nigeria?

I thought you say ''Nigeria is a Zoo''

I thought you dont want to have anything with Nigeria

I thought you want to break away from Nigeria

Why not go and ask them?
Are they not Nigerian politicians?

Yes I don't wanna have anything with Nigeria and I want to break away. And yes Nigeria is a zoo.

Cry me more river.

28 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by gretblue: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
IPOB contesting an election in Nigeria.Isn't this contradicting?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by Kulas: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
Either. Obi or Umeh is ok,provided it is not Ekwunife.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by bedspread: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
Peter obi is not a bad choice

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by MILFangela(f): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
viviangist3:

NA LIE OOOOOO , SOURCE FOR UR GOSSIPS WELL -- Am for APGA Anambra State, But peter Obi is Good
Peter Obi is Good for senator in Biafra or Senator in Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by winniz: 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Peter Obi is loved by all and he is surely winning that seat!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by MILFangela(f): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kulas:
Either. Obi or Umeh is ok,provided it is not Ekwunife.
But Peter Obi, Victor Umeh and Uche Ekwunife are all biafrans na. Why do they want to become Senators in Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by EasternActivist: 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
MILFangela:

Stop asking foolish questions.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by EasternActivist: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
[s]
MILFangela:
[/s]

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by mavinc4u(f): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
please which senatorial seat is he contesting for?
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by MILFangela(f): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
EasternActivist:

Foolishness is when you want biafra; when you want to break away from Nigeria and at the same time you also want to become a senator in Nigeria

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by Fadekebisola(f): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
MILFangela:
Foolishness is when you want biafra; when you want to break away from Nigeria and at the same time you also want to become a senator in Nigeria
why kill yourself for igbo people mata....that some of them want their own country doesnt mean they shouldnt be represented in Nigeria while it still exists

am not igbo though but needed to put u in a correct line

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
MILFangela:
But Peter Obi, Victor Umeh and Uche Ekwunife are all biafrans na. Why do they want to become Senators in Nigeria?
Please will you please stop derailing this thread

mynd44 please this girl is derailing, if she want to discuss biafra she should open thread for it

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by oglalasioux(m): 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
Obi shot himself in the foot when he joined PDP. He lost political credibility with that singular action.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) / Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram / Nigerian Army Conducts Show Of Force For Kogi State Governorship Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.