Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,126 members, 7,838,864 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) (27034 Views)

DPR Blames Marketers As Petrol Scarcity Worsens - PUNCH / Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post / Marketers Blame CBN As Fuel Scarcity Worsens - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by chidell23(f): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
NOW THE CHANGE IS HERE!!!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by Ibolt4m(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
banmee:

People are criticizing Jonathan because he was weak, corrupt and ineffectual. Not because he came from a certain region. Do you honestly believe that if he actually did his job people would be unhappy with him? People in America still think fondly of Bill Clinton, even with the sex scandal. I honestly believe Nigerians enjoy the squalor they are experiencing. This is the only way i can justify their mentality.
....makeni hear word nor,as a South south jona did nothing, he was thinking foolishly, not man enough jor angry
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by diportivo: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
successking:

The media sensation of $2.1b is security vote which has never been under scrutiny. This is the first of its kind and those behind it will face the music at the appropriate time.

Governors, which Amechi your mentor chaired took federal government during the regime of GEJ to court, to forestall the establishment of sovereign wealth fund proposed for savings.

I can't educate you any further, so, go, get facts and stop displaying your ignorance and foolishness in public domain. EZI

Smart man.....displaying his smartness "in public domain"

Quick to point out flaws of others.....exposing his in the process

Amaechi is who's mentor?how does that factor into what i typed?

Im talking abacha's loot and foreign reserve,you are here talking security vote......correlate the three Mr Einstein

All i did was validate someone else's point.salivating over it wont do u any good....

We unanimously voted gej in 2011 and the heavens didnt fall....why shld it now fall cos we didnt vote him again last year?

After all is said and done,this tenure runs till 2019.....theres a limit to what hate can achieve,unfortunately
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by Ijaya123: 8:06am On Mar 14, 2016
Aegon:
yeah, people like me who warned against voting for an expired coupist, with NEPA bill certificate.

I TOLD YOU SO.
ENJOY THE CHANJI

For all those who love and rejoice at bad news in Nigeria, may bad news will continually surround them.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by Aegon(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2016
Ijaya123:

For all those who love and rejoice at bad news in Nigeria, may bad news will continually surround them.
Bad news is when you prefer NEPA bill to uniport PhD, Only to buy pure water for #20 nine months later.

Bad news is when your NEPA bill increases by 50% and you cannot complain because you caused it for yourself by listening to propaganda against the former administration.

Bad news is that for the first time in Nigeria people queue for PMS with their generators. Most of these people voted for NEPA bill.

You rejoiced at bad news this time last year and openly prefered NEPA bill and You're laying curses now. Seriously?

Who do you think your own curse will first catch?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by Ijaya123: 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Aegon:
Bad news is when you prefer NEPA bill to uniport PhD, Only to buy pure water for #20 nine months later.

Bad news is when your NEPA bill increases by 50% and you cannot complain because you caused it for yourself by listening to propaganda against the former administration.

Bad news is that for the first time in Nigeria people queue for PMS with their generators. Most of these people voted for NEPA bill.

You rejoiced at bad news this time last year and openly prefered NEPA bill and You're laying curses now. Seriously?

Who do you think your own curse will first catch?

Ok I can see where you're coming from. Post-election loss trauma. I can't help relieve your pains. Sorry.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by Aegon(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ijaya123:

Ok I can see where you're coming from. Post-election loss trauma. I can't help relieve your pains. Sorry.
The elections have come and gone and we have all moved on, but there's a clear and present trauma which I need you to define for me.

Salaries are slashed, commodities are more expensive, inflation is high, interest rate is dead.

Even your APC Masters are not left out, they can't pay their children's school abroad no forex. Businesses are closing down and jobs are lost. The economy is out of control of your NEPA bill president.

Please define this trauma thank you.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by Ijaya123: 6:36am On Mar 15, 2016
Aegon:
The elections have come and gone and we have all moved on, but there's a clear and present trauma which I need you to define for me.

Salaries are slashed, commodities are more expensive, inflation is high, interest rate is dead.

Even your APC Masters are not left out, they can't pay their children's school abroad no forex. Businesses are closing down and jobs are lost. The economy is out of control of your NEPA bill president.

Please define this trauma thank you.

Nothing you listed here that is unheard of before.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by mickey45: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2016
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert,
in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand.

----Milton Friedman
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/milton_friedman.html
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by ajebuter(f): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2016
Aunty Diezani:

You may be every nasty and unprintable negative adjectives APC may choose to tag you

But they can never tag you incompetence because you knew the industry in and out and you kept us off long queues

Nigerians never knew what they lost until they embraced a 'mirage' called " CHANJI'

Even zombies after spewing thrash online as they have been brain-programmed to

, in their shacks and secret homes, they praise your competence in keeping us fuelled throughout your tenure

For this, I say BLESS YOU.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru / How Much Is The Annual Package Of An Lg Chairman / Obaseki: Why I Am Opposed To Direct Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.