Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 5" Written By @saint_haywhy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 5" Written By @saint_haywhy (1085 Views)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Only For Love "Episode 1" Written By @saint_haywhy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 5" Written By @saint_haywhy by SaintHaywhy: 8:20am On Mar 13, 2016
ONLY 4 LOVE episode 5
As written by @saint_haywhy

The following morning, I woke up at around 4:00am, I say the morning prayer and I was set to bath so that I could get to school very early for my registration. I met 4 messages
and 15 missed calls on my phone all from Oyin. The first message was, "please call me, I love you" the second message "why are you not picking your calls?" The third message "I'm so sorry for what happened this afternoon" and the fourth message which was the most scary message was: "Ayoola, you don't know what you are causing to me right
now, my dad didn't want to see me,he disowned me, call me all sort of names, he asked me to go and meet my mum to show me my real dad, he called me a bastard, I'm experiencing the greatest hardship this time, and even you that I think would bring me joy is ignoring me again. "All is well"
I was shocked and felt so much emotional after reading the text, I felt like calling her immediately but was out of airtime, and there was nowhere to get as at that time. I dropped my phone and went straight to the bathroom to take my bath. As I was bathing I was imaging how hard life could be on oyin. the more I thinks about her, the stronger my love for her
becomes just wishing the day breaks fast.
Immediately I finished cleaning myself, I set out around 4:45am, took the sap route because I couldn't get a bus as at the time. As I was going, my phone rang again, but I didn't
notice because the phone was still on silent mode. I walked so fast that I got to school in no time, when I got to health centre, I picked out the phone to check the time and I discovered that I've gotten another 5missed calls on the phone so I quickly activated ringing on the phone and was waiting for another incoming call. Shortly after, the phone
rang again, I was happy thinking it was oyin but no it wasn't , it was my friend rasheed

Rasheed: hello niqqa

Me: brox, good morning

Rasheed: where are you that is making noise like this?

Me:I'm in the school jare

Rasheed: why?, its too early now.

Me: see you, registration for mapoly no be beans o.

Rasheed: wish you best of luck. Guy I want carry one babe come your side today o, incase, you meet me for house when you come back

Me: hummmm, ekun! No p bro. U still get my key now?

Rasheed: yes

As we were discussing, I discovered that a call was waiting, I checked my screen and behold it was a call from OYIN.

Me: rasheed abeg, I want pick one call

Rasheed: okay niqqa, dey dia

Me: help me hang up abeg

Rasheed: okay bro.

He hanged up and I quickly picked oyin's call.

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 6

Meet the author: 2375C830

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How I Fell In Love With My Sister's Ex- Husband ( Part2 ) / The Armed Robbers Vs 3 Years Old Kid ( Short Story) / *Undecided*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.