Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,265 members, 7,846,248 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Hausa-Fulani Atrocities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Hausa-Fulani Atrocities (6337 Views)

Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba… The Problem Of Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Dalung Solomon At BBC For A Programme On Hausa Service (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Hausa-Fulani Atrocities by salam1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
mile12crises:

Console your self.....
Islam encourages child abduction, rape and forceful conversion.
Oya give me one Christian senator or governor that runs baby factory business and I will give ten Muslim leaders with child brides
ur hatred for Islam will not take it down Rather u r helping us to uplift keep it uo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Hausa-Fulani Atrocities by salam1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
mile12crises:

Console your self.....
Islam encourages child abduction, rape and forceful conversion.
Oya give me one Christian senator or governor that runs baby factory business and I will give ten Muslim leaders with child brides

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Hausa-Fulani Atrocities by Godjone(m): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
omo! This guy na prophet ooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Hausa-Fulani Atrocities by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
waternogeteneny:

Whether u like it or not, Nnamdi is a prophet and everything he said is happening and will happen.

Yeah, like he must have prophesied his incarceration in prison as somebody's bi.tch. cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Hausa-Fulani Atrocities by 3xtr6r: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Yeah, like he must have prophesied his incarceration in prison as somebody's bi.tch. cheesy

Cry not for Kanu rather weep, wail and gnash your teeth for the untold misery which awaits you and your people.

FYI, NK came to take the struggle to international level and he has succeeded in doing that. 

"Anyday I abandon Biafr@ and go to Abuja, hunt me down and k!ll me" ~ Nnamdi Kalu (March 2015)

"I would rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice." - Nnamdi Kanu, Dec 23, 2015

So you and your cohorts can continue your evils until you get consumed in it...

NK raising his hands in 2015 victory -

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Hausa-Fulani Atrocities by donjazzydon: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
prophet like this are rare and come once a while to set people free from captivity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Hausa-Fulani Atrocities by ikeg7416: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Just like Ojukwu predicted everything Nigeria would go through as a "one nation" is exactly how Nnamdi continues to predict the crap going on in Nigeria.

I remember in one of his preach, during the election told where he was asking his followers not to vote. To stay home and not vote for any body. I remembered he declared that GEJ would lose and the Buhari administration will drag that country down as heck. Imagine, that was during the election time he said that and ironically, that is exactly what's happening right now as I type this.

I said it..Ojukwu was reincarnated into Nnamdi KANU.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Hausa-Fulani Atrocities by medpren: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kanu's legendary story will be told for the next 5000 years.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Hausa-Fulani Atrocities by medpren: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
salam1:
What does he v to say abt dis

Nnamdi Kanu have always condemned baby factory phenomenon on Radio like every sane Igbo man. How many times have you hausa/fulani condemned your pedophile governors and Emirs?

You all can keep looking for the slightest dirt to use as propaganda like the 'fake prostitutes" you found him with but he has proven to be whiter than white and whiter than snow. Keep digging for dirts!

When you don't find, manufacture one or two lies like DSS have been doing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Hausa-Fulani Atrocities by salam1(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2016
medpren:

Nnamdi Kanu have always condemned baby factory phenomenon on Radio like every sane Igbo man. How many times have you hausa/fulani condemned your pedophile governors and Emirs?

You all can keep looking for the slightest dirt to use as propaganda like the 'fake prostitutes" you found him with but he has proven to be whiter than white and whiter than snow. Keep dig
medpren post=43774841:

You all can keep looking for the slightest dirt to use as propaganda like the 'fake prostitutes" you found him with but he has proven to be whiter than white and whiter than snow. Keep digging for dirts!
ging for dirts!
Clean up ur dirt b4 u
clean up ur house b4 u accuse anybody of been dirty
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Hausa-Fulani Atrocities by shachris02: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2016
medpren:
He has always said it that living with hausa/fulani who enjoy pedophilia is a curse. He said it before Ese oruru saga happened. I still can't understand why some southerners hate this guy. If the southerners are muslim, it would have been understandable. But you'll find supposedly educated yoruba chritians, bini christians even some 'Igbo" dunderheads like abagwo... trying very hard to smear this intelligent and futuristic young guy named Nnamdi Kanu. It's terribly appalling and negates common sense! sad sad

when Nnamdi kanu said forcefully marring our daughters off, he was actually referring to marayam banbangida and the igbo women forcefully taken as part of the war spoils. I've heard him relate this story not once.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Hausa-Fulani Atrocities by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 24, 2016
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Hausa-Fulani Atrocities by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 11, 2016
Current events call for Continued discussion!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Hausa-Fulani Atrocities by Emancipation: 1:31am On Apr 11, 2016
ikeg7416:
Just like Ojukwu predicted everything Nigeria would go through as a "one nation" is exactly how Nnamdi continues to predict the crap going on in Nigeria.

I remember in one of his preach, during the election told where he was asking his followers not to vote. To stay home and not vote for any body. I remembered he declared that GEJ would lose and the Buhari administration will drag that country down as heck. Imagine, that was during the election time he said that and ironically, that is exactly what's happening right now as I type this.

I said it..Ojukwu was reincarnated into Nnamdi KANU.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Hausa-Fulani Atrocities by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 27, 2016
The atrocities continue...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Hausa-Fulani Atrocities by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
prophet of our time!

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGP's Transmitting Transmission Speech, Eye Witness Opens Up From Kano / Boko Haram: Gaidam Int’l Market Reopened As Mai Mala Buni Relaxes Curfew / 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.