Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Before You Cross To Another Bank, Consider These - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Before You Cross To Another Bank, Consider These (28077 Views)

Things To Consider Before Choosing A Career / 10 Things To Consider When Creating Job Policy / Things To Consider Before Dating A Co-worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Cross To Another Bank, Consider These by obiaguna(m): 7:59am On Mar 16, 2016
Ahmed3rdjuly:

6 Years
That not up to half of what a friend of mine who spent 13 years.
Banking is not what most people think it is, Many bankers use their suite to cover whats going on inside that is why people think bankers are stingy.
Who no go no know.

Wow.. It keeps getting worse. How is your friend now? He suppose Don be oga by now..

1 Like

Re: Before You Cross To Another Bank, Consider These by lilyijitola(f): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2016
hi everyone, love all your contributions........ pls if their is any internal recruitment's, please lets know o wink
Re: Before You Cross To Another Bank, Consider These by Ahmed3rdjuly: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2016
obiaguna:

Wow.. It keeps getting worse. How is your friend now? He suppose Don be oga by now..

which oga? he is just meeting ends meet that all
Re: Before You Cross To Another Bank, Consider These by ponlear(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2016
Very insightful and educative. I am an ET in one of the new generational banks like bank B in the scenario on a six month probation which is supposed to end this month and my performance as a marketer is woeful and worrisome. I am beginning to feel I will be ejected very very soon cos I have not even met 5% of my target even though I have been diligent dedicated and committed to the job, I have been reading books on marketing and I have been practicing the principles I have read but it not working. God dey sha, I wish I could get someone to give me 10million Naira deposit to boost me from my present position and move me from my present state of mind. God help me as I await to b laid off after my 1st six months

2 Likes

Re: Before You Cross To Another Bank, Consider These by egobetatoday: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
ilawanson44:
I'd rather be emptying soak-away pits than being a marketer for a bank! It's called CORPORATE SLAVERY! angry angry

my brother...high blood pressure almost killed me when i was a banker. I have my peace now, thank God!
Re: Before You Cross To Another Bank, Consider These by cuteguy007: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Rich4god:
Go for it... Their pay is good and the six month training is superb. Feeding and housing guaranteed. Plus flight ticket. Except they've started to cut cost.

Please.. Can you mail me on ********
Re: Before You Cross To Another Bank, Consider These by busybeei5(f): 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
egobetatoday:

my brother...high blood pressure almost killed me when i was a banker. I have my peace now, thank God!
ilawanson44:
I'd rather be emptying soak-away pits than being a marketer for a bank! It's called CORPORATE SLAVERY! angry angry
grin
Re: Before You Cross To Another Bank, Consider These by Rich4god(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
cuteguy007:

Please.. Can you mail me on Berryane10@hotmail.com

Let's a have a chat
just pm me, will respond..
Re: Before You Cross To Another Bank, Consider These by cuteguy007: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rich4god:
just pm me, will respond..

Sorry I can't send PM cos it has been blocked.. Please send me a mail on that mailbox
Thanks
Re: Before You Cross To Another Bank, Consider These by anonymox321(m): 5:42am On Jul 22, 2016
cuteguy007:
Hello sir, I love your analysis. Please, in all this, how do you rate the chances of a new ET (Entry Trainee) with Diamond Bank who is about to commence the usual six months training?

Did you say chances? Work on your key performance indicators (kpi). Also pray you work with a supervisor that will be patient enough to coach you. Attitude also is key and ask God to make events favour u. When all these are in place, your chances will be higher. I learnt they even set high targets on loan @ Diamond (that is if you are profiled a marketer).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Horrible Experience At A Military Event / Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss / Chevening Scholarship Or A N240k Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.