₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,916,602 members, 3,930,353 topics. Date: Friday, 24 November 2017 at 12:55 AM

Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled (107041 Views)

I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara / Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt / The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:06am On Sep 02
breakeven:

He was not moved to tears by Agatu massacre because that is the secret agenda of APC. Nonsense, is there any stealing in this country that is more than babangida and abdulsalam?.let him start from there.

But we have to start from somewhere. cool
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04
itsdavido:

when a read some comments i wonder if we really have youths that can be leaders of tomorrow. I wonder how an educate young and vibrant fellow will concern his/herself with the PMB tears while the main issue is kept under the carpet. This article tells us about over N3tn fraud and all we do is to defend the perpetrators by insulting the president? I still maintain my stand that if the only thing PMB administration achieve is to expose and recover looted funds, I will give him kudos for job well done. at least, when another administration come on board, they will have resource to work with and not the country been plunge into a mess before handing over which is what brought us here. I will advise that as learned people, lets address issues and not people. one thing is certain, all those indicted committed the crime. so why applauding them? Let PMB probe GEJ administration and when PDP take over, let them probe PMB administration too and by so doing, accountability will be restore while corruption will be reduce to a tolerable stage if not eliminated. I see a Nigeria where youth will form alliance to take over government true fair democracy. unfortunately not with comments that lack purpose and direction. Do enjoy your day.

Way to go! cheesy
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:35pm On Sep 04
SucreB:

how are they even sure its tears. he might be cleaning his eyes due to the glasses hes wearing. no pix to show us the tears.

The rate at which politicians have milked the treasury dry is enough to not only make him shed tears but to make him sick.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05
LanceO:

Sorry to say, but you sound dumb. Whatever you see/have in this country today didn't start today. It's a ripple effect of what had been happening before now. Solution doesn't come in one day.....

Please tell them. cool
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by akulaxx: 2:57pm On Sep 05
tears bc he cannot figure out how to start after over two years now

Zoogeria stock exchange still trading negative for 4 months now and you said you are leaving recession/ maybe leaving for depression

everything negative with d govt.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by akulaxx: 4:51pm On Sep 05
the country's constitution (military decrees) is based in stealing and corruption

Stealing oil from oil communities to feed the rest of the country

The oil communities lay curses daily on the government hence nothing good can be achieved with stolen funds even as the environment is polluted and abandoned ,

what and evil system and somebody says he is weeping,, has he wept for Ogoni people?
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by akulaxx: 5:03pm On Sep 05
shamecurls:

Have you eaten today?

the country's constitution (military decrees) is based in stealing and corruption

The oil communities lay curses daily on the government hence nothing good can be achieved with stolen funds even as the environment is polluted and abandoned ,

what and evil system and somebody says he is weeping,, has he wept for Ogoni people?
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by akulaxx: 5:06pm On Sep 05
princemillla:
I believe nija shall be great again. And as for those wishing their fellow human dead, may God deliver their soul

yes but not with a system that steals

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11
akulaxx:

tears bc he cannot figure out how to start after over two years now

Zoogeria stock exchange still trading negative for 4 months now and you said you are leaving recession/ maybe leaving for depression

everything negative with d govt.

And you cannot see how embezzlement of the previous administration is responsible for this? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11
akulaxx:

Were politicians such as Obori and Alamieyeseigha not part of the oil communities? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14
Bengist247:

The man de clean sweat from him face, let's us be sincere to ourselves after his regime as the president then and there we will discover how much has miss why he was traveling. God help us in this country and bless our daily hustling and struggling.

Before his administration ends let us hope, pray and work for the success of this period because we will all be affected one way or the other, whether he progresses or not.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:29pm On Oct 05
ooshinibos:

Buhari cries ..saying kai !! how did I get into this Mess !! Tinubu tricked me !!!

I think he didn't expect it to be this bad. undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05
mekonglobal:

undecided As much as i'm nt in support of dis grand lootery but me thinks he is shedding the tears because he wasnt the one previlidge to steal such amount of money.

President Buhari is reputed as being an incorruptible President.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by ahaika23: 3:39pm On Oct 05
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He fell ill because he was personally carrying his own ghana bags of loots from cbn to his daura soakaway. He didn't listen to doctors advice not
to carry heavy loads
OLAADEGBU:

The rate at which politicians have milked the treasury dry is enough to not only make him shed tears but to make him sick.

1 Like

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:40pm On Oct 05
yelloboi:

Da one call fayose. Waiting happen na, have not been hearing from him lately or he was among looted discovery

Is it true that he is throwing in his hat for the next presidential election?
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by ahaika23: 3:40pm On Oct 05
No wonder monies have been missing from nnpc
OLAADEGBU:

President Buhari is reputed as being an incorruptible President.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:40pm On Oct 05
richard870:

Absolute bunkum!

Explain.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by richard870(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05
OLAADEGBU:

Explain.
Sir, this is a bit ridiculous, cuz it's like asking me to explain "common sense" .
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05
richard870:

Sir, this is a bit ridiculous, cuz it's like asking me to explain "common sense" .

But you know common sense is not common. wink
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by richard870(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05
OLAADEGBU:

But you know common sense is not common. wink
Glad you do now
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 05
ahaika23:

He fell ill because he was personally carrying his own ghana bags of loots from cbn to his daura soakaway. He didn't listen to doctors advice not
to carry heavy loads
grin
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:45pm On Oct 13
ahaika23:

to carry heavy loads

Do you hate him this much that you turn a blind eye on the real looters? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18
OreMI22:

Crocodile tears.
Didn't he embezzle as former Petroleum Minister and PTF Chairman?

Abi where did he get millions of dollars to set up a ranch and build houses in Daura, Katsina and Abuja?

How many honest Maj. Gen. of Nigerian army have that type of wealth Buhari got?
Tears indeed. yeye dey smell.... grin

Is it crocodile tears you are complaining about, have you heard about the crocodile smile? grin
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23
Daily Manna
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2017

SHUN IDOLATRY

TEXT: EZEKIEL 16:15-34

"Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them" (Ezekiel 16:17).

In many nations, nowadays, what should ordinarily count as blessings to them have become sources of trouble or suffering. Some countries, blessed with rich natural resources, have allowed this to become a curse to the point that they no longer enjoy peace and a robust economy. Earnings from the natural resources are not put to proper use. Rather, various activities that did not elevate the worship of God are enthroned; idolatry is courted; greed and wickedness are elevated to statecraft. Often, the result is monumental crisis that has left such countries writhing in moral, social and economic decay.

This was the case with Israel in the text. She used the bounty that was given to her by God as an opportunity to make trade alliances with the nations. The silver and gold that was given to her by God was used to make the idols. It was expected that when traders passed through Palestine, the Israelites would have an opportunity to talk to them about the living God. Instead of being the international influence on other nations originally intended by God, she adopted the gods of the nations and played harlotry with them. She compromised her faithfulness to God, deteriorated morally to the point of offering her children in sacrifice to idols.

Some category of believers are drifting into the world as a result of blessings that should ordinarily draw them closer to God. A good number of believers, who received God's mercy in the area of financial blessing, appear to have forgotten. Regrettably, they embraced idolatry as a lifestyle. They forgot that the Lord lifted them from the dungeon of poverty. Regrettably, they are subtly but progressively imbibing the lifestyle and practices of the world. Such people must retrace their steps, turn their focus on God and keep their eyes on the covenant they made to serve Him, in want and in plenty.

Bible Reading in one Year: 2 KINGS 18-19

Thought for the day: Those who follow the way of the world, lose their rights before God.

See more HERE:

Is our natural resources (Petroleum) becoming a blessing or a curse to our nation? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14
sugarbeesmith:

we need a foreign President

Many would still complain. cool

(0) (1) (2) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times / Photo : Will Mandela's Statement On Buhari Become Prophetic? / Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.