Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,172 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled (141903 Views)

I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara / Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt / The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2016
Trancetek:

Until the executive and legislative decree death penalty for looters of any sort and the use of e-system for governance, then the country will always tend towards a negative economy in the long run. They have always looted, they are still looting and they will always loot unless something is done. LOOTING IS TREASON!

Has the current paying of 100 million naira bail not discouraged them? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2016
peacengine:

You go wait tire grin So you think GEJ can embezzle such amount? cheesy Oya keep observing

I hope he didn't. undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:33am On Oct 28, 2016
lereinter:

Yes cos according to your master Stealing is not corruption
.........Biafools......

What they mean is corruption is not stealing. shocked
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2016
Leke001:

didnt himself steal from this country;what nonsence tear is he shedding...mtcheeeeeeew!

How much did he 'steal'? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2016
Adeniyimi:

Mr man plz relocate if nija is not good for u. Go to Nigeria visa free countries like ghana. Ivory coast. Niger. Cotonu. Kenya. Sierra loane
And d rest. Ok. Just leave

Do you think its that easy?
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2016
Kpartners:

Those pictures were 2011 pictures when he was telling Nigerians that this is the last time he will contest a presidential election

Read the OP not the pictures.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
bristol201:

No matter what any one might say on this issue, everybody is entitled to his/her opinion.
But one thing i know is that this country (Nigeria) shall rise again.
I strongly believe in the current captain of the ship.
God Bless PMB
God Bless Nigeria

Amen! cheesy
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2016
Abeymills:

Buhari is a crook n a big thief greedy old fool selfish we hear already under his watch hw cbn recruitment his cousin name n apshit slot in thier names budget padding under his watch prize of goods n commodities skyrocketing his thier shedding crocodile tears he didn't shed tears wen his Fulani demons kinsmen killing innocent Nigerians yeye president

If the PDP led government was not corrupt do you think an APC led government will be in power now? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
GBYB:

but what if gej doesn't get jailed? U mean u'll never wake up, ever again?
#justsaying sha

Have you heard of hibernation before? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
peacengine:

As long as the Nation newspaper is owned by Tinubu APC chieftain, we will continue to be fed high quality lies and propaganda. Cry me an ocean BUHARI grin

Are you saying all the national newspapers are owned by Tinubu? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
sugarbeesmith:

we need a foreign President

Is it that bad? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
9ja4live:

This people are just confusing baba everyday with "exposure". Baba if you knew how fulani are killing Agatu people and their terror in the middle belt yeah you will die.
Crying for money and nothing is done to safe innocent Nigerians being murdered in their own land.
Is he crying rhat the money was spent on fulani herds men? I don't get it.
This country were money is more important than human life.

Has Buhari congratulated the new POTUS yet? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
sadissbala:

you are the reason why Nigeria will never be a great nation,because you support corruption %100.

I only wish and pray that we would get a leader that will be passionate about Nigeria becoming a great nation.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
mediachirps:

Hardened criminals cry the most.

Are you sure hardened criminals cry at all? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
Equal123:

Hundreds were killed in benue, more killed by boko boys. No tears but tears for money. Asking which is more important. Lives or wealth. Nigerians we all need to start having values for our lives pls.

Of cause, lives are more valuable. Where there is life there is hope.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
krendo:

really?

are we talking about the same budget that Buhari stood before the NASS to defend? please tell me who has been purnished for budget padding? redeployment of permanent secretaries and civil servants is a routine practice that even happens for simple reasons of change in government. The idea that redeployment is proportionate penalty for an offence that amounts to fraud or an intent to steal is as ridiculous as they come!

the reason budget padding was discovered has nothing to do with Buhari and his hypocritical government who attempted to claim rent in the State House! The reason NASS found out the budget padding was because there is no money to waste due to drop in oil prices. There was no money to fund Buhari's 6 trillion worth of fraud called budget! Hence everyone begin shine eye!

In terms of assuming that I must come from the land of the rising sun because I have an alternative view. That's fine, this does not offend me because I know that in the eyes of FASCISTS only those who agree with them are PATRIOTS while everyone else must be lynched as infidels!

Does this explain why the treasury got looted? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
tuscani:

2.8 billion dollars got missing under his watch in 1978, he did not cry. He is not concerned about people dying.

What happened to the 2.8m dollars and how is that related to the trillions embezzled now? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
emi14:

I do not belong to any of Nigerian dishonest political party . It baffles me when you're saying 16years collapsed structure. Obj picked Nigeria from cabbage of military dictatorship of Buhari, Babangida, Abacha and Abudlsalami even Ernest. Pdp started rebuilding process. Let truth be told. Haven't you heard of Abacha loot? Did he loot Togo or Haiti or the same Nigeria?. Why did Buhari overthrew democratic elected government? He is equally corrupt.

Was that democratic elected government not corrupt? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
praise007:

after you uncle and his aids has looted this country for good 16 years . all these money you are shearing in naija. diarriss God oooooooooooo.

I believe our attitude towards these corrupt officials are actually encouraging them. They must be held accountable or else they will think that is their right to loot the nation dry.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
chrystalC:

LOL Bubu neva see anyfin. u fink naija iz easy to govern? ur tears jez dy start. Buh sum pple shaaaa jez embezzle dah kind fund nd dem nr even get hrt attack?

You mean there are more surprises to come? cheesy
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
Rhea:

[size=14pt]Nigeria as a country is so corrupt that we don't even have incorruptible soldiers to rescue this nation from this cesspool of abominable corruption and massive public looting. Back in the gold old days, a number of NDA cadets would be lining up these agbada people at dodan barracks for summary execution. [/size]

Those days are gone. cool
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
iceelilya:

ride on baba we already see ur effort SIR may GOD giv u d strength 2 move dis country 4ward in JESUS name! sai GOD sai NAIJA.

Amen! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
pre88:

The more u hate my president, d more I like him. God bless PMB

Do you still like him? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
krendo:

lol city boy, by frowning at the budget publicly Buhari is effectively disowning the figures of the Budget and yet for some reasons he has refused to withdraw the budget and submit the budget worth he believes in. Can the President have it both ways?

Buhari has not sacked anyone! He redeployed people. Sacking is not enough, why not investigate and hand them over to EFCC? why is the minister of budget and planning still in office

Buhari is simply coverning his tracks, he is the biggest thief in the country right now!

Moderators over to you, I know you will ban me. Please do so asap!

I learnt Ibori, who was indicted for swindling £50m has just been released and I heard from some quarters that he is going to run for the Presidential election come 2019. Would you vote for him? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:19am On Dec 27, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Very bad. The individual should be prosecuted within th frame of the law but that pix is an old pix of one of the occasions buhari lost elections. He is quite younger in that pix than his present self. An saying this because the only time he cries is when he looses election. Lol.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
komek:

Don't mind them. Fake tears. That pix was when he lost against GEJ in 2011

Don't get distracted by the picture focus on the details of the OP. smiley
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
cardoctor:

I also cried throughout the night when i heard the story.

Do you love your country that much?
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
nortcentrallord:

My brotherrr, compare the value of that money then and tell me why he never shred a tear. Deceptive tears. If this fact is true, please buhari and efcc should present the person in court and let the matter be brought to a logical conclusion. Tired of all this allegations without prosecussion. All sounds like propaganda to me.

Why have they not prosecuted him if it was true? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
herbie27:

what do we call him den?.

Cry! Cry!!
Baby! grin grin.

The democrats in the recently concluded US elections has already taken that title. cheesy
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Dedetwo(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Can someone tell the Daura Dumbass aka Muhammadu Buhari that nepotism is worse than embezzlement? A society can recover from the acts of embezzlement but nepotism. Buhari has singlehandedly perpetrated the worst form of corruption on Nigerian society. He can come to tears of blood no reasonable person shall give a ratass about the con artist.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:19am On Dec 31, 2016
Dedetwo:

Can someone tell the Daura Dumbass aka Muhammadu Buhari that nepotism is worse than embezzlement? A society can recover from the acts of embezzlement but nepotism. Buhari has singlehandedly perpetrated the worst form of corruption on Nigerian society. He can come to tears of blood no reasonable person shall give a ratass about the con artist.

Name me one former President that was free of nepotism. undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:43am On Jan 01, 2017
nyben4eva:

This op must have been on a very high drugs.This picture was taken when Buhari lost the 2011 election.He cried and swore never to contest any election until he dies.I was so suprised he still re appeared in 2015 and decided to turn Nigeria into a mess.

Well,I don't blame Buhari,I only blame those who got deceived by his numerous campaign lies of 5,000 naira to unemployed Nigerians,making 1$ equal to 1 naira,stabilizing the oil price etc.

How could a man who lost presidential elections three times and cried,mean well for the country.He's only here for revenge because Nigerians messed him up for three good times without feeling sorry!

Are you trying to say that our President is known for crying foul? or you are saying that the situation in the country is not enough for him to cry?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply)

Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures / A Confession From A Boko Haram Member Turned Born Again / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.