Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After (1084 Views)

Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p / The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit / Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Muslim embraces Jesus Christ and now even baptises new Christian converts after finding answers to his faith questions

As difficult as it is to be a Christian in places where majority of the people observe Islam, Shahid (not his real name) bravely defied the odds and served the God he loves.

Shahid grew up as a devout Muslim in Libya. He was taught Islamic jurisprudence and he even memorised the Quran. However, things began to change when he turned 14 years old and tried to delve deeper into the teachings of Islam.

"Islam was completely exposed with its hidden reality," Shahid shared with Leading The Way. "Little by little, I had serious concerns about Islam."

Shahid questioned his family and friends, who simply told him not to question his faith. "They told me there is a verse in the Quran that urges Muslims not to seek answers to questions about some things, as it may hurt them if they know the answers," he said.

The doubt Shahid nursed never went away, and for more than four years, he struggled with his questions. He later decided to abandon his faith and become an atheist. "I got to a point when Islam had no more part in my life, and religion ceased to exist and Muhammad meant nothing to me," he recalled.

But thanks to the Christian ministry Leading The Way's visit to the Middle East, Shahid was introduced to Jesus Christ. Finally, Shahid's questions about faith were answered.

"I learned about who Jesus is and how to be a Christian. We studied how to live with Christ, fellowship with Him, and be part of the church," he said, adding that he "accepted Jesus' salvation and got baptised."

It was not enough for Shahid to know about God, because He wanted to share the Good News to others as well. He is now helping the Christian ministry spread the Gospel and baptise converts to Christianity.

Shahid's story is one that has deeply inspired Leading the Way's founder and president Dr. Michael Youssef. "He is a free man," Youssef said of Shahid's testimony. "Most importantly, he is free in Christ!"

1 Like

Re: Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After by chocolateme(f): 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
At last it's a personal decision.
Re: Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After by Danfuster(m): 1:02am On Mar 14, 2016
Not like some gorrow chewing normads I Naija that abduct and convert minors and gullible grown ups.

Well... I don't expect any less from a religion that was born with violence.
Re: Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After by Olarajee(m): 1:05am On Mar 14, 2016
Good for him

No compulsion in religion. Truth is very distinct from falsehood. Quran

1 Like

Re: Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After by Annunaki(m): 7:18am On Mar 14, 2016
Olarajee:
Good for him

No compulsion in religion. Truth is very distinct from falsehood. Quran

That's why he decided to renounce islam, it became obvious to him that islam is false.
Re: Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After by BETATRON(m): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2016
Annunaki:

That's why he decided to renounce islam, it became obvious to him that islam is false.
..what do you have to say about ex-christians who turn toward atheism and renounce christianity ? Isn't it obvious to them also that christianity is false?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After by ari3l(f): 9:25am On Mar 14, 2016
BETATRON:
..[s]what do you have to say about ex-christians who turn toward atheism and renounce christianity ? Isn't it obvious to them also that christianity is false?[/s]

You ignorant. Research and statistics prove that they run back to being christians after some years. How do they do it? Very simple, they relocate to another country.
Ask questions about how king of Kuwait had one of his sons become a christian, then you would know how you have been playing with yourself since you were born... in the name of religion.
Re: Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After by BETATRON(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2016
ari3l:

You ignorant. Research and statistics prove that they run back to being christians after some years. How do they do it? Very simple, they relocate to another country.
Ask questions about how king of Kuwait had one of his sons become a christian, then you would know how you have been playing with yourself since you were born... in the name of religion.
speaking of statistics,,about 10% of the world's population are atheists and about 15% are atheists in america..atheism is also raising exponentially in africa....now kindly get your pen and paper find the population of the world and then find the population of 10% of the world and see for yourself..ok 1,2,,5,10, to 100 revert to christianity deduct this number and see how insignificant it is when compared to the number of atheist around the world.....why has christianity succeeded in training and raising atheists?

Let's have your say
Re: Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After by ari3l(f): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2016
BETATRON:
speaking of statistics,,about 10% of the world's population are atheists and about 15% are atheists in america..atheism is also raising exponentially in africa....now kindly get your pen and paper find the population of the world and then find the population of 10% of the world and see for yourself..ok 1,2,,5,10, to 100 revert to christianity deduct this number and see how insignificant it is when compared to the number of atheist around the world.....why has christianity succeeded in training and raising atheists?

Let's have your say

Prove the bolded.
Re: Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After by BETATRON(m): 10:52am On Mar 14, 2016
ari3l:

Prove the bolded.
lol...."99.9%" of atheist are ex-christians not just ex-christians but christians who have really read the bible,,although some exist with other reasons for turning towards atheism but the majority turned towards atheism after objectively reading the bible and making in-debt research of historic events during the anno-domini(a.d) and deduce that they are fables of the old
Re: Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After by ari3l(f): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2016
BETATRON:
lol....99.9% of atheist are ex-christians not just ex-christians but christians who have really read the bible,,although some exist with other reasons for turning towards atheism but the majority turned towards atheism after objectively reading the bible and making in-debt research of historic events during the anno-domini(a.d)

Lol Al taquiya alert. With the level of muslims leaving islam in droves, you say there are no atheist in islam? Hmm very interesting o grin.
Re: Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After by BETATRON(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2016
ari3l:

Lol Al taquiya alert. With the level of muslims leaving islam in droves, you say there are no atheist in islam? Hmm very interesting o grin.
are there muslims who have really understand the koran who have really read koranic teachings turning toward atheism? The sincere response is no....I'm ain't saying there are no ex-muslim atheist but if you compare with the christian its in the ratio of 1 to 1000
Re: Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After by ari3l(f): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2016
BETATRON:
are there muslims who have really understand the koran who have really read koranic teachings turning toward atheism? The sincere response is no....I'm ain't saying there are no ex-muslim atheist but if you compare with the christian its in the ratio of 1 to 1000

You don day lie o. I don day see am, ya lying. So with all these isis happenings you still claim these people don't leave islam and become atheist for sometime? Is that what you are saying?
Re: Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After by Annunaki(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
BETATRON:

You are very deluded, islam actually has the highest number of de conversions to atheism though most of them are covert atheist because of islam's evil apotasy laws. However a growing number of them are now coming out as atheist especially in the west. A recent anonymous internet poll carried out revealed that at least 5% of Saudi Arabia's population are muslims and this is a country that is assumed to be 100% muslim and this is not talking of another 10% of their population that are covert christians.
Re: Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After by BETATRON(m): 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
Annunaki:

You are very deluded, islam actually has the highest number of de conversions to atheism though most of them are covert atheist because of islam's evil apotasy laws. However a growing number of them are now coming out as atheist especially in the west. A recent anonymous internet poll carried out revealed that at least 5% of Saudi Arabia's population are muslims and this is a country that is assumed to be 100% muslim and this is not talking of another 10% of their population that are covert christians.
read clearly what I have posted before sailing offshore bro..read
Re: Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After by Annunaki(m): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
BETATRON:
read clearly what I have posted before sailing offshore bro..read

I read and understand it very clearly and I can conclude you are definitely not a sincere person.
Re: Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After by BETATRON(m): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
Annunaki:

I read and understand it very clearly and I can conclude you are definitely not a sincere person.
you missed the mathematics bro...get your pen find the number of xtains in world's population and find 10% of this you get the number turning towards atheism now do the same with saudi arabia....afterward find the ratio of christians to muslim turning towards atheism....it's that simple

Get this ex-muslim and the ex-christian question them...you'll find that these muslims have little understanding of islam while the ex-christian are very knowledgable as regards to xtainity
Re: Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After by Annunaki(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
BETATRON:
you missed the mathematics bro...get your pen find the number of xtains in world's population and find 10% of this you get the number turning towards atheism now do the same with saudi arabia....afterward find the ratio of christians to muslim turning towards atheism....it's that simple

Get this ex-muslim and the ex-christian question them...you'll find that these muslims have little understanding of islam while the ex-christian are very knowledgable as regards to xtainity

The mathematics are just vacant claims being made by you with no statistics to back it up. Atheism growth in the middle east is currently the highest in the world and 99% of them are ex-muslims. tongue
Re: Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After by BETATRON(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
Annunaki:

The mathematics are just vacant claims being made by you with no statistics to back it up. Atheism growth in the middle east is currently the highest in the world and 99% of them are ex-muslims. tongue
titters
Re: Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After by Olarajee(m): 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Annunaki:

Yeah, and thousand are entering the same fold of Islam every day. Whose loss?

(1) (Reply)

If You've Watched "Game Of Thrones", Then You Could Relate To This. (photo) / Nigerians Mock David Oyedepo’s Daughter For Performing ‘fake’ Miracle [pic, Vid] / Jesus Christ Will Return To Destroy The Earth This Month – Christian Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.