Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) (1144 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora / Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) / Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 12:01am On Mar 14, 2016
Former Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, shared the stage with IMF boss, Christine Lagarde, at the IMF international Womens day celebration.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/03/okonjo-iweala-pictured-with-imf-boss.html

Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 12:05am On Mar 14, 2016
@ lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by chocolateme(f): 12:06am On Mar 14, 2016
Smart woman, smarter than certificate and then smarter than all the APC members in Nigeria put together.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by Babatundetinubu: 1:05am On Mar 14, 2016
Expecting the iPod youths with their usual nonsense..., cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by Lordwize(m): 2:15am On Mar 14, 2016
Class is permanent, form is temporal. #rideNOI

6 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by Lordwize(m): 2:16am On Mar 14, 2016
Class is permanent, form is temporal. #rideonNOI

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 14, 2016
economics....
Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 2:55am On Mar 14, 2016
Birds of the same feather rocks together, an old woman is never too old in the music she knows how to dance well, ride on madam Ngozi, may your enemies never see the light of the day, let them remain in darkness while you continue to excel and walk in the light

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by 0YorubaParapo0: 3:09am On Mar 14, 2016
Looking like a bag of expired cooked beans as usual.

Ugly thief.

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by IamAtribalist: 5:33am On Mar 14, 2016
cool Okonjo should be the IMF boss. I don't see how this French woman is smarter than her. cool
Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by realestworld(m): 5:41am On Mar 14, 2016
Jst imagine how some gullible people are idolizing her here, some even wish for her to b IMF boss. Like WTF
Who dem suppose don dey probe by now. How 9ja wan tak grow wen we dey celebrate people wen their hands nor clean?

5 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 14, 2016
Class is permanent.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by blackpanda: 5:44am On Mar 14, 2016
chocolateme:
Smart woman, smarter than certificate and then smarter than all the APC members in Nigeria put together.

Smart indeed. So smart she plunged us into the shit we are now! Look at the dasuki mess she created, where did all our oil earnings go Smart my foot!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by 989900: 5:47am On Mar 14, 2016
Two scammers.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by raker300: 5:48am On Mar 14, 2016
Class recognise class.

You can only from class for a while but can never be class if you're not class
Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by neolboy(m): 5:49am On Mar 14, 2016
Correct woman much confidence than Adeosun
Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by neolboy(m): 5:50am On Mar 14, 2016
blackpanda:

Smart indeed. So smart she plunged us into the shit we are now! Look at the dasuki mess she created, where did all our oil earnings go Smart my foot!

Evidence that she plunged the country into shit or u keep lute

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by neolboy(m): 5:50am On Mar 14, 2016
blackpanda:

Evidence that she plunged the country into shit or u keep mute

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by blackpanda: 5:52am On Mar 14, 2016
neolboy:

Evidence that she plunged the country into shit or u keep mute

Use your brain. Was she not the finance minister? So where did all our forex during the time of oil boom go If u dont know what to say, shut up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by raker300: 5:53am On Mar 14, 2016
989900:
Two scammers.
they're:

More intelligent than you'll ever be

More accomplished than your entire village combined.

Richer than your entire clan

Smarter than your entire race

More Gracious than your entire fam

Much more Prettier than you.

Tell me, where you reach them 2 abeg

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by SonOfEl(m): 5:57am On Mar 14, 2016
raker300:
they're:

May you live long my brother.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by 989900: 5:59am On Mar 14, 2016
raker300:
they're:

I admire your psychic powers; but I wonder why people call you st00pid?

BTW, your depiction of the duo are just apt characteristics of con men/scammers.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by raker300: 6:02am On Mar 14, 2016
blackpanda:

so smart that she made nigeria the largest economy in Africa.

So smart she financed entrepreneurship programs like youwin that distributed wealth

Increase nysc to 19k

Increase minimum wage to 18k

Increased interest rates

@least she isn't stealing 50# from my account
Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by blackpanda: 6:10am On Mar 14, 2016
[s]
raker300:
so smart that she made nigeria the largest economy in Africa.

So smart she financed entrepreneurship programs like youwin that distributed wealth

Increase nysc to 19k

Increase minimum wage to 18k

Increased interest rates

@least she isn't stealing 50# from my account
[/s]

TRASH!

She did not of that! Our economy was simply rebased to make us the giant economy. Am guessing you know the meaning of rebase
Youwin was nothing but a scam to loot funds, increment in minimum wage is a product of labour agitation and increment in nysc follows suit. This has nothing to do with the finance minister! And increased interest rate is a minus, not a plus.....jeez! hope u went to school

5 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by Jaymima(f): 6:11am On Mar 14, 2016
She exudes confidence
Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by Istand4justice: 6:25am On Mar 14, 2016
blackpanda:

With all the oil earnings/ recovered funds where are you
Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by diasporaman(m): 6:29am On Mar 14, 2016
When is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala visiting Nigeria. Nigerians are missing her but Baba from daura miss her the more.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Pictured With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by Mynd44: 6:37am On Mar 14, 2016

(1)

Video: Now I Understand Why Wike Was Laughing At APC Rally / I Wasn’t Caught With Military Uniform, Cash —wike’s Aide / How Much Is A Litter Of Petrol In Your Area Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.