Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Wasn’t Caught With Military Uniform, Cash —wike’s Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wasn’t Caught With Military Uniform, Cash —wike’s Aide (1143 Views)

Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos / Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform / Diezani’s Slush Cash: Wike Ordered Me To Collect N700m From Bank – PDP Scribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wasn’t Caught With Military Uniform, Cash —wike’s Aide by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:57am On Mar 22, 2016
CYRIL Dum Wite, the Special Adviser on Special Projects to Governor Nyesom Wike, has
debunked the allegation that he was arrested by soldiers during the legislative rerun on
Saturday, for being in possession of military uniform and large sum of money.

The pictures of the governor’s aide, along with three other men, went viral on the social
media, as he was arrested in Khana Local Government Area with some cash and a security
uniform displayed along with him.

However, Wite, who is on police bail, disclosed in Port Harcourt, on Monday, that he was
neither in possession of military uniforms, nor the large amount displayed in his
photograph.

This was as he blamed his ordeal on the state chapter of the All Progressives Congress
(APC), saying the soldiers who arrested him were manipulated by the party’s candidate in
Khana state constituency 2, Friday Inkee.

He also denied knowing the three men who were paraded along with him when he was
arrested, saying they were arrested for an offence that was different from what he was
held for.

The governor’s aide said he was arrested by soldiers at the INEC office in Bori where he
had gone to lodge a complaint that election materials for his Ward 12 in Lugbara in Khana
constituency 1 had been allegedly hijacked.

“I had no uniform. What you saw on the video with about three men wearing camouflage, I
had no knowledge of them; I don’t know them from Adams. I was seated on the floor when
they brought them.

“I think they were arrested on the road; the police can attest to that. I don’t know them;
they were not arrested with me. I was beaten and kicked to the floor at the INEC office in
Bori; I was not arrested from anywhere.

“I had no uniform at all. In this case, only one police uniform and it belonged to one of the
four police officers that were to serve in my unit. All of them came to identify that uniform
that it belonged to one of the officers there.

“What really happened was that they had been at the RAC centre in my village since last
Thursday. A cousin of mine had assisted them to provide them with food, water and where
to take their bath.

“On this Saturday morning, the man has gone to his room to take his bath and left his bag
in the car. So when the information came that they were hijacking election materials at
Bori, I just told my cousin who owns the car to let us go there.

“When they started beating us and searching his car, they saw a bag and when they
emptied the content of the bag, a uniform was there and an identity card that belonged to
that police officer who was posted to the RAC centre, clearly on election duties and who
was assisted by the community where he was posted to,” he said.

According to him, “the man (the policeman) came and identified his uniform and said he
was taken his bath and left his bag in the owner’s car. The car is not mine. The man
identified his bag, containing his uniform, ID card and his Bible. They gave him his bag and
allowed him to go back to the RAC centre.

“The owner of the uniform is not a fake police officer; he was posted on an election duty
and he identified his bag. What is wrong in assisting the Nigerian police to work?

“The uniform does not belong to me; it does not belong to the owner of the car. The
owner left the uniform in the car to take his bath and hurriedly we took the car to go and
prevent the hijack of election material.”

Wite also denied being the owner of the money displayed along with his photographs when
he was arrested as he claimed that the money belonged to his cousin.

source:: http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-wasn’t-caught with-military-uniform-cash-—wike’s-aide

cc lalasticlala
Re: I Wasn’t Caught With Military Uniform, Cash —wike’s Aide by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:58am On Mar 22, 2016
hmmm
Re: I Wasn’t Caught With Military Uniform, Cash —wike’s Aide by Firefire(m): 5:59am On Mar 22, 2016
What is APC and Amaechi looking for in Rivers State ?

Oh, oyel money ? shocked

They have tried other means (E.g. Tribunal, Court of Appeal) they failed, they are now resulting to violence and bloodletting.

They will also fail, by Fire and by Force.

No Retreat, No Surrender!

APC, Party of professional fraudsters and career rogues.
Re: I Wasn’t Caught With Military Uniform, Cash —wike’s Aide by blackpanda: 6:01am On Mar 22, 2016
And yet some goats will come and cry that amaechi shld be arrested. When all the facts points to Wike instigating violence, reading out hit list and now his aids being caught with fake army uniforms and cash!

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Caught With Military Uniform, Cash —wike’s Aide by chelseaboi(m): 6:03am On Mar 22, 2016
undecided
Re: I Wasn’t Caught With Military Uniform, Cash —wike’s Aide by adenine02: 6:06am On Mar 22, 2016
Re: I Wasn’t Caught With Military Uniform, Cash —wike’s Aide by dikeigbo2(m): 6:12am On Mar 22, 2016
Maka why?everything falling out of place so fast
Re: I Wasn’t Caught With Military Uniform, Cash —wike’s Aide by benedictnsi(m): 6:26am On Mar 22, 2016
My brother, whether you were caught or not, PDP don WIN b say dem Don WIN........ Thank you for crushing the betrayer........ Amechi cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Caught With Military Uniform, Cash —wike’s Aide by ademega(m): 6:32am On Mar 22, 2016
if u were unko?
Re: I Wasn’t Caught With Military Uniform, Cash —wike’s Aide by Lucy001(f): 6:42am On Mar 22, 2016
Apc, a party of propaganda shocked
Re: I Wasn’t Caught With Military Uniform, Cash —wike’s Aide by tyson99(m): 7:07am On Mar 22, 2016
Lucy001:
Apc, a party of propaganda shocked
Talk is cheap

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Caught With Military Uniform, Cash —wike’s Aide by otokx(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2016
The guy actually admitted to being in possession of some uniforms.

He is now saying everything belongs to his cousin

It is well with Nigeria.

INEC better get ready to redeploy all their staff to Rivers State for the next rerun of rerun and may the winner win.

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Caught With Military Uniform, Cash —wike’s Aide by hardywaltz(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2016
Primary school lies....

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Caught With Military Uniform, Cash —wike’s Aide by chaloner(m): 7:36am On Mar 22, 2016
otokx:
The guy actually admitted to being in possession of some uniforms.

He is now saying everything belongs to his cousin

It is well with Nigeria.

INEC better get ready to redeploy all their staff to Rivers State for the next rerun of rerun and may the winner win.
hahahahaha can apc win a single sit in rivers assume we have 409seats? The answer is big NO.
Re: I Wasn’t Caught With Military Uniform, Cash —wike’s Aide by DGD1(m): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2016
season film
Re: I Wasn’t Caught With Military Uniform, Cash —wike’s Aide by phemmie06(m): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2016
Please tell us another story
Re: I Wasn’t Caught With Military Uniform, Cash —wike’s Aide by olatade(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Caught With Military Uniform, Cash —wike’s Aide by bigerboy200: 8:16am On Mar 22, 2016
hahahahahaha...this defense is as watery as the present day Viju Milk.. with plethora of pisshure evidence this man still dey lie If some people tear lie for u ehhn u go sabi say devil na learner for lying matter...chaaai lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Wasn’t Caught With Military Uniform, Cash —wike’s Aide by Agimor(m): 8:26am On Mar 22, 2016
Was wondering how Apc would have won Pdp the originator of ballout box snacthing.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Increase In Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? / Peugeot 504 -old Official Car / War And Peace: A Life Of Arthur Mbanefo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.