Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend (33793 Views)

Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote / See Rapper, Olamide's New Hairstyle (photos) / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by SweetOlive(f): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2016
Some people be hating. I wonder if haters do think of being successful
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by strawberryinc(m): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2016
pretydiva:
Success attracts people to u
Na so my sister
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by jaymichael(m): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2016
ezinnelity:
How did dat end fuel scarcity
Sorry, it won't. Set your mind upon that which you have set out to achieve today.
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by zealot4me(f): 8:30am On Mar 14, 2016
JoaHynppes:
[size=20pt]olamide is sh!t not a rapper.... Singing some kinda fuckries he calls music[/size]

Fvckry puts food on his table

6 Likes

Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by applemark: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2016
And who told you there is no money in $hit! do your research...$hit bizness is money making bizness!

JoaHynppes:
[size=20pt]olamide is sh!t not a rapper.... Singing some kinda fuckries he calls music[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by RGem(f): 8:43am On Mar 14, 2016
We love him that way. Sing your own and make it a hit back to back.
JoaHynppes:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by popesam1(m): 8:44am On Mar 14, 2016
I told u say street ti take over. . Dangote: egbon olamide if u want the money come and take it. Olamide: baba I go manage the money,let take a picture first
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by Burgerlomo: 8:45am On Mar 14, 2016
Ranti emi na sire o Oluwa. Amin
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by Nairadays: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2016
Everyone has the capacity for greatness. It lies within.
You can be greater than Dangote and Olamide, it's within your reach.
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by tellwisdom: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2016
Taking picture with him makes no meaning to me.
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by fabulous362: 9:12am On Mar 14, 2016
Awon personalities ninu awon somanri... Haters kill ursef, Olamide remain oba awon rappers... Ibile to confam
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

U don shake Ur governor hand before? Talk less of taking a shot with Dangote

My dear, Dangote is under a governor.
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by Smellymouth: 9:29am On Mar 14, 2016
Adonis3:

u too go far

Her school principal nkogrin

#Adonis3HasSopken
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by cybriz82(m): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2016
Aint u d guy selling gala arnd dat flyover brigde @cele xpress?
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by Dupsy387(f): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2016
Nce one.
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by mohciz69(m): 9:32am On Mar 14, 2016
JoaHynppes:

but he's getting paid...

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by Bestbeelieve: 9:33am On Mar 14, 2016
i see a made man and a tout mskeeew!
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by Mikeparlo12(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2016
misspresident:
and so what?
dey speak English make Olamide de hammer, person de hangout with the Richest man in Africa and u are blabbing... English no fit take u anywhere... contunu

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by whitelondon: 9:52am On Mar 14, 2016
Olamide the opportunist
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by donkross1(m): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2016
misspresident:

SMH do u know me?

cheesy cheesy

Do you know me?

Do you know my name?

Do you know the class I am?

Thank God am going home.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by organicfoods(m): 9:58am On Mar 14, 2016
Likely Aliko is thinking of floating a record label soon... Likely Davido progress got his attention.
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2016
donkross1:

cheesy cheesy
Do you know me?
Do you know my name?
Do you know the class I am?
Thank God am going home.
lol this is not my real face oh @_@
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by Hatrik(m): 10:55am On Mar 14, 2016
good for him.......buh his music sucks to me
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by donkross1(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2016
misspresident:

lol this is not my real face oh @_@

cheesy cheesy

Oya show your real face.
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by atoleybaba(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2016
ezinnelity:
How did dat end fuel scarcity
lemme ask ifa
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by muba4huss(m): 11:19am On Mar 14, 2016
JoaHynppes:
story for gods...u cant do a bit of what hes doing...
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by Danyl(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2016
'talents" sure pass in this country than book the way things are going now i n this country. Na rapper dey shoot pics with dangote, the profs are driving the trucks on the road..
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by Dejavvu500: 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
JoaHynppes:
... you ar blurfin bro... ibile to the fullest.. best rapper in Niaja..
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by swiftstech: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
misspresident:

SMH do u know me?

Bros park well abeg
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
swiftstech:

Bros park well abeg
aunty park well abeg
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
donkross1:

cheesy cheesy
Oya show your real face.
lol
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by Tmercy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

U don shake Ur governor hand before? Talk less of taking a shot with Dangote

Iranu....... Abasha grin grin
gaaaani

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Vs Juliet Ibrahim: Who Rocked It Better? / Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' / Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.