Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend (33792 Views)

Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote / See Rapper, Olamide's New Hairstyle (photos) / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by Tmercy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
JoaHynppes:
[size=20pt]olamide is sh!t not a rapper.... Singing some kinda fuckries he calls music[/size]
it's Berra 2 sing fuckries u know
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by emeekaa(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
It's yet another Easter again. let Accessorys online give you that unique and classic looks you've always desired and admired.
We are the best online and offline fashion home with unique and classic apparels in display. Are you looking to overhaul or update your corporate wardrobe or looking for that classy dinner gown to grace a remarkable dinner party or date? I can guarantee you can find in no better place than Accessorys. why not take advantage of our Special Easter sales campaign of 10% off all new arrivals.
For further details and to place your orders, click on the like below, select choice items and contact me on the following platforms: call +2348181334873, +2347056031302, whatsapp +2348181334873, BBM 2BE76F73.
https://www.facebook.com/ACCESSORYS/
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by herboshedhe(f): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
BIG MEN
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by parrotchick(f): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
This guy too they famz joor. Thats how.he famzed Wale sotey he made the man sing remix with lil kesh. any new popular artiste sef, he go still famz. Baba oh. What complex should we call this one nw.
Still likd olamide tho, just my opinion nd no die hard vagabond fan should quote me. Simples
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by samlag(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Is allowed
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
chocolateme:
This Olamide guy, I love his voice. Aliko big boy.

FTC CHOCOLATE CREAM
Nairaland addict.
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by tonaydo(m): 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
SweetOlive:
Some people be hating. I wonder if haters do think of being successful
hey
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by SweetOlive(f): 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
tonaydo:
hey
hiy
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by tonaydo(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
SweetOlive:
hiy
i hope you've not forgotten that am still crushing grin grin grin
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by tonaydo(m): 9:07am On Apr 23, 2016
SweetOlive:
hiy
long time crush
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by swagaholic: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
SweetOlive:
hiy
biko remove that pix, u be witch?? undecided
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by SweetOlive(f): 11:25pm On May 21, 2016
swagaholic:
biko remove that pix, u be witch?? undecided
tongue
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by swagaholic: 5:49am On May 22, 2016
SweetOlive:
tongue
shey u wan ma bite ya tongue?? Happy sunday tho grin
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by SweetOlive(f): 7:43am On May 22, 2016
swagaholic:
shey u wan ma bite ya tongue?? Happy sunday tho grin
clown cheesy
Re: Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend by swagaholic: 7:59am On May 22, 2016
SweetOlive:
clown cheesy
clown kor, crown ni...even the happy sunday u no fit wish me back undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father / Stephanie Okereke Vs Juliet Ibrahim: Who Rocked It Better? / Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.