Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike (6266 Views)

INEC To Deploy 753 Personnel For Rivers Elections On Saturday / INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report / INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike by refreshrate: 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ratello:

The more reason why you should take a shot at Comedy as a career.....just quit analysing politics and please make sure you are not on ground on that election day......what a mad way of reasoning. How can Amaechi think he can win Rivers with APC? More so in a South-south State like Rivers where Amaechi is seen as a traitor.

Me I don't even understand why you're indulging that joker by even acknowledging his post not to talk of responding.
Re: Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike by Babacele: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Amaechi's end will begin with the confirmation of all PDP candidates in Rivers

Let me see how your boko will get money from Rivers commonwealth to run campaign in 2019.

the boko haram wey una talk say e dey una government from 2010 - 2015? wey una bro Dasuki steal the money to fight d boko abi? shameless satanoids!
Re: Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike by udemzyudex(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
americanigga:

I don't understand why you have decided to jump on the bandwagon of ignorance.

You fail to understand that the Individuals, circumstances and state involved are different from the ones you mentioned. Both Wike and Ameachi have been spitting fire.This is not an ordinary election, this is battle without rule.

Don't forget the police, military, civil defence and even INEC are under Ameachi and you think he will fold his hands

How are they under Ameachi? Is he the commander in chief of arm forces?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike by onatisi(m): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
americanigga:
The truth that waillers will not like to hear is that APC has already won the up comming rerun in River state on saturday by hook or crook.

Ameachi is ready to give wike a pill of his own medicine. This is how I think they can easily defeat PDP

(1) On election day all roads leading to and out of government house will be barricaded by the military, thereby preventing wike from moving an intch and paralizing him

(2)the military, police and dss will be deployed to PDP strong hold to arrest any PDP big wigs, thugs, agents that try to do anything funny and if they resist, they will be brutalized or even shot dead

(3) APC card carrying members will be deployed as INEC officers, returning officers. Ameachi will collect the result sheet from them, allot high scores to APC and low or zero score to PDP, since voting matchine is of no use.
The returning officer will declare APC 100% winner of all the seats.

(4) immediately the house of assembly resumes, the present speaker will be impeached, before one week Wike will be impeached and handed over to EFCC and DSS for prosecution for ellection rigging, corruption and killings in River state. Making an APC man the Governor

Those who have ears let them hear.

And after revealing apc plans here on a public forum ,your brains tells you that woke and pdp will sit down and allow you carry it out? If wike is as dummb as you are ,he wont be the governor . Anyway thanks for helping pdp win the forthcoming elections,you have really been of great help.
Re: Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike by Elose11(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
americanigga:
[s]The truth that waillers will not like to hear is that APC has already won the up comming rerun in River state on saturday by hook or crook.

Ameachi is ready to give wike a pill of his own medicine. This is how I think they can easily defeat PDP

(1) On election day all roads leading to and out of government house will be barricaded by the military, thereby preventing wike from moving an intch and paralizing him

(2)the military, police and dss will be deployed to PDP strong hold to arrest any PDP big wigs, thugs, agents that try to do anything funny and if they resist, they will be brutalized or even shot dead

(3) APC card carrying members will be deployed as INEC officers, returning officers. Ameachi will collect the result sheet from them, allot high scores to APC and low or zero score to PDP, since voting matchine is of no use.

(4) immediately the house of assembly resumes, the present speaker will be impeached, before one week Wike will be impeached and handed over to EFCC and DSS for prosecution for ellection rigging, corruption and killings in River state. Making an APC man the Governor

Those who have ears let them hear.[/s]
NONSENSE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike by Don2014: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
Pls Rivers people I think dis is time to stop Amachi and Apc from killing rivers people. Amachi knows dat south south southeast belong PDP and he went make trouble to kill more people in rivers state.can't he see north where APC is ruling .is there any pension from north doing what Amachi doing in rivers state.Amachi is working for north people .and north went use him and Okorocha to destroy southeast and south south.dat is why when Amachi cancel da Martin school in Nigerdatel da north thank him and said he is one of them.so u people should wone Amachi to keep off from south south.he is da enemy of the state.
Re: Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike by Babacele: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
doctokwus:

U dont wish PMB,the FG and Amaechi well if this is how u wish for the elections to be won by the party.
Insanity of PDP,actions of touts like Wike and Fayose and the clear compromise of the supreme court should not be the reason for the same actions to be taken by APC.
APC can win the elections simply by Amaechi and other APC stalwarts galvanising the electorate to come out enmasse and not to be intimidated by Wike's band of murderers and touts and just using federal might and military to offer protection to ALL electorate because even some PDP supporters wud vote APC if they feel the security that a FG presence and capacity offers.
hmmm abi?
Re: Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike by americanigga(m): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
senatorbayor:

Is Amechi now the coordinating minister for police,civil defence, INEC and other agencies?

Comments like yours put the govt in bad light and paint it like a desperado

Wake up from sleep and stop spreading propaganda as the wish of the ppl will prevail.

If the past administration could bequeathed free and fair election thru JEGA to us, the onus lies on this administration to sustain such.

Must we allow the madness of "do or die" politics to reign ?

*hiss

It is really shameful to hear PDP calling for free and fair election.
when wike won did you call for free election?
when Peter Ayodele Fayose won in Ekiti did you call for free election?
now that the odds are against you, you are now calling for free election.

Although I want free and fair election but I will not blame APC or Ameachi if it goes the other way round

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike by americanigga(m): 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
willele:
I laugh so hard, you know APC is a sham and you will see what will happen on the election day.PDP is going to WIN all the seats,be it state assembly and National assembly. Forget about all those noise making when the chips are down we will know.Rivers people and the Niger delta are not fools. For a minister from this region to head the cancellation of the maritime university proposed to be built in this region then that fellow is not supposed to be seen as one of us.Rivers people are waiting to humiliate APC for the last time.

Wake up boy are you an illiterate?
the maritime university was just a sham
why did they not start it and complete it on time?
you just allow yourself to be deceived

just imagine 100% of all federal government project in Niger delta were about to be started.
no one was started and completed.

if I were you I will not even bother to go and vote for PDP considering the fact that APC has already won the elections so that you will not waste your vote
Re: Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike by senatorbayor(m): 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
americanigga:

It is really shameful to hear PDP calling for free and fair election.
when wike won did you call for free election?
when Peter Ayodele Fayose won in Ekiti did you call for free election?
now that the odds are against you, you are now calling for free election.

Although I want free and fair election but I will not blame APC or Ameachi if it goes the other way round

sorry bro, that I am critical of your comment calling for "do or die" election as supported by Ameachi does not in any way qualifies me as a PDP person.

More so, Your last statement shows you aint for free and fair election .
All I want is a free and crdible election cos any attempt to have your type of election, I can bet you, Both Ameachi and Wike wont lost their life but the masses who are gullible will be use as firewood to fuel the crisis and they wont witnessed when Ameachi and Wike reconciled and hugged themselves later.

Don't be moved by the antics of these guys, they are birds of a feather and only after their selfish interest and nothing more. Nothing for now differentiates PDP from APC
DASSOL grin
Re: Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike by americanigga(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
americanigga:
The truth that waillers will not like to hear is that APC has already won the up comming rerun in River state on saturday by hook or crook.

The OP is not calling for do or die election, but he is only trying to predict what may happen
so that everybody will be careful.

have you listened to the interview granted Ameachi on love fm in Port Harcourt. If you do then you will know the OP makes a lot of sense
Re: Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike by naijagobetter(m): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
how i wish APC will be smart for once and act your script to the later
Re: Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike by portals101: 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
What are smoking?
Re: Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike by americanigga(m): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
dazdilijae:
No one can suppress the will of the Ijaw race even if COAS moves all of his men in nigeria to Rivers the people wld show them that once beaten twice shy. Ameachi used our resources to fund their party in 2013- 2015 leaving abandoned projects everywhere but we took it back so nothing they can do to change our collective will unless dem no like this peace in the country
They ve NDDC n NIMASA to fund their party so leave Rivers state alone ooo.
A word is enough for the wise

Shut up your mouth there!! Do you have oil. The oil in Niger Delta is for all Nigerians.

The tomatoes, onions, cow meat, rice, beans you eat everyday are from the North, yet they don't complain like you.

Inspite of the 15% they give you people you can't boast of any meaningfull project. God has brought Ameachi and Buhari to help us you are still talking trash.
Re: Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike by americanigga(m): 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
Don2014:
Pls Rivers people I think dis is time to stop Amachi and Apc from killing rivers people. Amachi knows dat south south southeast belong PDP and he went make trouble to kill more people in rivers state.can't he see north where APC is ruling .is there any pension from north doing what Amachi doing in rivers state.Amachi is working for north people .and north went use him and Okorocha to destroy southeast and south south.dat is why when Amachi cancel da Martin school in Nigerdatel da north thank him and said he is one of them.so u people should wone Amachi to keep off from south south.he is da enemy of the state.

you are talking like a chiled. How can a political party own a state permanently. My state Edo state was once pdp but today we are apc and apc has transformed my state.

If the people are saying Wike is a thug and they don't want him, is that Amaechis fault. Just look at the roads wike is doing now, no side walk, no street light.
Re: Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
americanigga:

"anybody coming to River State to rig the rerun election should prepare his will" Wike.
Re: Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike by mightyhaze: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
imhotep:
grin grin
now dat got me rocking wit mirth. A pleasant relief from having2read wot dat poo brained op wrote.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike by ijedallar: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
Thank you for exposing your plan before time.what a shame
Re: Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike by Ratello: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
refreshrate:

Me I don't even understand why you're indulging that joker by even acknowledging his post not to talk of responding.
Sometimes its cool to suffer fools just to test the depth of their foolishness.
Re: Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike by Ratello: 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
americanigga:

Shut up your mouth there!! Do you have oil. The oil in Niger Delta is for all Nigerians.

The tomatoes, onions, cow meat, rice, beans you eat everyday are from the North, yet they don't complain like you.

Inspite of the 15% they give you people you can't boast of any meaningfull project. God has brought Ameachi and Buhari to help us you are still talking trash.

Did you really mean that @ the bolden? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Irony Of The Igbo Marginalization Theory. / BREAKING NOW: Tinubu To React As Deloitte Denies Him In A Fresh Letter / Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.