Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,019 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Learn A Recipe: Chicken Bits In A Vegetable Medley - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Learn A Recipe: Chicken Bits In A Vegetable Medley (677 Views)

Turn Your Back Yard Into A Vegetable Sack Farm And Make Big Money Every 8 Weeks! / Learn A Recipe: Ayemase Stew-the Best Designer Stew / Learn A Recipe: Spicy Slow Grilled Yaji Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn A Recipe: Chicken Bits In A Vegetable Medley by TheInkheart(f): 2:13am On Mar 14, 2016
Learn A Recipe is back!!!! Special thanks to Tobi Smith; one of my many favourite “chef” and food blogger (there’s just a way he plates his food that makes it look too yummy, you just want to wolf it down from your screen) for allowing me post his recipe on here. You guys should check out his blog: www.allidoiscook.com… That said, enjoy today’s recipe. I hope some tries this out and tags me on IG (@coloursandgrey) or sends me a mail: coloursandgrey@gmail.com…

This is an original recipe that was conjured up out of a large chicken breast, frozen vegetable mix and “necessity”, to show that there is always enough ingredients in your fridge to make a whole meal. The chicken bits in vegetable medley will only take about 30-35 minutes to cook and these are the ingredients you need:

1 onion bulb

Spinach leaves

Habanero pepper

Salt

Cayenne pepper

Seasoning cubes

Canola Oil (that was Tobi used but you can use whatever other oil you have in your kitchen)

click here to read more: http://www.coloursandgrey.com/learn-a-recipe-chicken-bits-in-a-vegetable-medley/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn A Recipe: Chicken Bits In A Vegetable Medley by Gebbson007(m): 3:01am On Mar 14, 2016
hope i cn use annointing oil¿

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Cake??? (pic) / Five Keys To Better Health / My Friend Captured With A Rosted Snake Set To Make A Meal With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.