Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige (22858 Views)

Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga / Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina / PDP Loyalists Burn Their Old Clothes As They Defect To APC In Rivers State. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ngige needs to shut up cuz he has lost touch with the base. He's got no clue what's going on in Nigeria.
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by wadetaw202: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
malton:
Mr Minister, well meaning Nigerians are complaining as well.

That not withstanding, what I don't seem to understand is, some even go as far as complaining about a lack of money in the economy-- to which I ask, are your salaries not being paid? This applies only to Federal workers by the way.

The problem with us is our own indolence. We look up to the government for almost everything, forgetting that the primary function of government is the provision and sustainance of an enabling environment.

There's really a need for re-orientation.

You should use your brain Mr and stop commenting like a mentally blind soul.

Does your salary still have the same value it had about one year ago?

About a year ago, rice was 280 naira, but today, it is 450 naira.

Everything is now expensive and salary's value has fallen disastrously.

But here you are commenting like a souil fit for beheading.
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by LANDOS4RE4: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
if he does not know what to say, hes should keep quiet. NGIGE OF ALL PERSONS. SHAME
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by lawydewy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
truthspeaks:
Meanin dat it's only PdP supporters dat went to queue in d fillin station or experienced electricity blackout? R u dis blind or ur self-denial is entering grade A level such dat u even make fool of urslf to d extent u can call urslf a fool cos os buhari's sake?.

You don't knt how to read or comprehend?

''But for commoner they know how to adjust their belt.''
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by olutunde12(m): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
i will comment when he confesses to killing barrister uba and his elegant wife.
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by winstonjenn012: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
This just shows how much the current govt has lost touch with the common man, who they are also claiming to look after
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by martinsoche: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
nigerians are complaining about how the govt not been productive n u are saying nonsense so every body now is PDP loyalist
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by winstonjenn012: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
I knew it was only the PDP loyalist that were queuing up at filling stations all over the country... APC members and supports have a special filling station
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by izyericson: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
anyways, short men are always like that! remember, igbos in general and Ndi Anambra in particular refused to make the coward our spokesman, so, he is just complementing lai Mohammed!

let him Bleep off!! till today, he hasn't seen anything wrong with a sitting state governor going missing. what an idiot?
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by winstonjenn012: 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
They are still talking about how they will give #5000 to unemployed when their oga has clearly said thats not happening! this govt is confused
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by winstonjenn012: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
He says civil servants are been paid as at when due. when did paying in the first week of the new month becoming "as at when due". They are working 30 + 2-5 makes one month
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by SycophanticGoat: 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
pamellla:
it's everybody o....sharaaap mr man!

imagine 'kulikuli' is now 3 4 #20 sef...wat do u want d 'common man' to eat?

Ngige must have been warned that he's not been defending this administration and will therefore loose favor. Probably the reason he vomited this faeces from his stinking guts...

I love the works of Ngige as a governor, but won't take me time to hate him if he wanna appear as the Eastern version of Lie MohamMAD..
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by promiseizuchukwu(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
I wonder why such a miscreant and unscrupulous element like mr. Ngige wil be making this kind of deceitful and irresponsible comments on air.it's not his fault anyway,since u are been paid millions and other infringements,why won't u say all sorts of nonsense in th name defending ur so called deceitful and bizarre party.U don't have eyes to see hw the masses wailing away as result of hardship,unemployment difficulties etc.My question for u is:after yr graduation,did suddenly became what u are today without working for a firm.And u think u can come on air abd instigate some erroneous statements simply because ur a minister.
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by MonicaTerna: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
APC IS JUST MAKING NOISE BECAUSE THEY KNOW DEEP DOWN THAT THEY HAVE FAILED NIGERIAN, AND THEIR LOYALIST DIDN'T THEY PUT SOMETHINGS INTO CONSIDERATION B4 THEY PROMISED NIGERIANS THAT THEY WILL EQUAL NIARA TO DOLLARS, THEY SAID THEY WILL PROVIDE JOBS ,FIRS JOB IS NOT OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE YET BUT I HARD FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE THAT ALL THE SPACE HAS ALREADY BEEN TAKEN, AM I GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE FUEL SCARCITY OR THE INCREMENT OF THINGS IN THE MARKET . Y IS IT THAT THE APC ALWAYS LOOK FOR PDP TO BLAME FOR THEIRS FAILURE , THEY SHOULD TALK RESPONSIBILITY T LEASE FOR ONCE. IF LIA LIA MOHAMMED IS NOT COMING OUT TO SAY RUBBISH ANOTHER APC TOP OFFICIAL;S WILL COME OUT AND SAY NONE SENSE . IF NIGIGI IS TALKING ABOUT ONLY CIVIL SERVANT THEN WHAT ABOUT THE BUSINESS PEOPLE, SELF EMPLOYED ETC . APC TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND STOP ACTION LIKE A CHILD ACCEPT UR FAILURE FOR ONCE
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by MonicaTerna: 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
THIS IS THE HIGHT OF NONE SENCE HOW CAN THEY BE BLAMING PDP ENOUGH OF THIS NONE SENCE WAKE UP APC AND PUT FOOD ON THE TAKE OF NIGERIANS JUST AS U PROMISED
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by BELAEBY: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
i wonder if dr chris ngige is in nigeria or has bin in nigeria. so these hardship is not visible to these ministers? we are not blind. it has nothing to do with politics. hunger dey... even apc members are also wailing.
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by Jimi23(m): 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
This is just a dumb statement coming from a Minister. The hardship Nigerians are facing is visible even to a blind man. Why is he politicising this bitter truth? If a member of the FEC could make a statement as dumb as this, what then is the hope of common Nigerians in Buhari's administration. Why did Nigerians waste their precious time in the sun and the rain believing that they were voting for change? Living in denial of the truth sorrounding the economic situation means Ngige is sayong Nigerians are shouting Wolf where there is none. It then of course means he is saying the economy is just fine as it is and that they do not intend doing anything about it. This is what happens when incompetent, clueless people are appointed Ministers just becos they must be compensated after losing out in elective positions. Seriously I am terribly sorry for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by afamaustin(m): 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ngige is going mad again
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by Pillyportions(f): 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
Chisos! I dont hav tym to read this Ngige bla bla bla. He should short d fuvck up. And do his work.
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by fejikudz(m): 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
This man mumu nor be small sad
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by truthspeaks: 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Pls is d adjustment for gud or for bad? U wey knw book. Paid zombie. I wonder hw much u r bn paid.
lawydewy:

You don't knt how to read or comprehend?

''But for commoner they know how to adjust their belt.''
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by loomer: 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
True Talk.

No truer word has ever being said like this.

I been dey respect you before, but now I know say you just dey find something from this govt. But the sad part be say you no go see am. And to make matter worse, u be part of the nigerians wey dey suffer the hardship, weda or not u admit am.
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by omofunaab(m): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tinubutoto:

I know of someone who's really an hypocrites or a fool, his name is funaab, but if u had "omo" na u sabi o . When same thing happened during Jonathan era, he never accepted his view as excuse. ode'

God will take over your life, you have already been brainwashed, it's only God that can redeem you
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by Johnsmartinyang(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
omofunaab:
They are actually some set of people that derives pleasure in seeing the government fail. If you were happy that tompolo boys were bombing gas installations and you are now blaming buhari for this black out then you must be an hypocrite ..if this government fails then we all fail... Do you expect us to get it right in 2023 or 2025.
......when some people were sponsored to sabotage gas pipelines where were u......don't complain too enjoy what u guys thought others to do...one day d students will come back to taunt their teachers.....
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by omocheche(f): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
The PDP supporters are they Nigerians or Cameroonians?
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by omofunaab(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
Johnsmartinyang:

......when some people were sponsored to sabotage gas pipelines where were u......don't complain too enjoy what u guys thought others to do...one day d students will come back to taunt their teachers.....

Actually both of us will suffer it. ..it's not about pdp or apc
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by pamellla(f): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
Omotolu:
...stop eating Kulikuli. It's not good for your health.
iffa I hear undecided
try kulikuli wif garri nd cold water nd come back to giv me d testimony grin
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by ozoemenaca: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
You see how foolish these APC men Politicians can be. Imagine what Ngige is saying with this hard times Nigerians are passing through. Any way I don't blame Ngige afterall everything about him, his food, his transport, even his going to pee is all borne by Government so how would he know what people are passing through. He is a disgrace
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by pintin(f): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
Yes. I also dreamed that a lot of money, but not for myself. But for relatives, for families, and for many people are dreaming wants "rich" more like me 10 years ago.!
http://magic-games.org/
http://doragame.org/
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by jamesben91(m): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
My friend believe me, Nigerians are the most hard working people on earth

Maybe you need to visit other countries to see what different governments are doing for their people

We have actually endured enough in this country. I just hope the revolution doesn't meet us sooner than expected
malton:
Mr Minister, well meaning Nigerians are complaining as well.

That not withstanding, what I don't seem to understand is, some even go as far as complaining about a lack of money in the economy-- to which I ask, are your salaries not being paid? This applies only to Federal workers by the way.

The problem with us is our own indolence. We look up to the government for almost everything, forgetting that the primary function of government is the provision and sustainance of an enabling environment.

There's really a need for re-orientation.
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by nkemjacob2(m): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
What a myopic view from an average man who called himself leader. There is hardship in the country and yet u re saying pDp is behind d lamentation. Do u no how hard it is for a common nigeria 2 feed. Nigerians are no longer fools. Stop playin blaming cards.
Re: It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige by ajebuter(f): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
True Talk.

No truer word has ever being said like this.

Hungry dude, Please, once in a while, look beyond APC and PDP in your reasoning

Things are really on the downhill for many Nigerians back home, APC and PDP

Such careless statement from a learned person like you is tantamount to taunting the poverty of people back home

Considering you live abroad and this mess affects you little.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots / "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians / Why Was Che Guevara Killed By The CIA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.