Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination (17962 Views)

Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea / Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. / Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by dalaman: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

When will you carry arms and kill worshipers in a church to prove to us that there is no God who answers prayers and protects his people just like the blood-thirsty militant atheist did in the Texas' church ?

Why should I do that? I am not Moses, Joshua, Ezekiel, David and the rest of the mass murderers that happen to be your God's best friends according to the bible.

Many people have done that already from the slaves of Allah to other looneys and your God NEVER fails to disappoint.
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by dalaman: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Your evidence he is a Christian is ?

He says he is a Christian. He is a known figure and has a youtube channel.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Theodore_Shoebat

Your evidence that he's an atheist is ?
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
dalaman:

He says he is a Christian. He is a known figure and has a youtube channel.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Theodore_Shoebat

Your evidence that he's an atheist is ?

So if I say I'm an atheist , therefore I'm an atheist ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by dalaman: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

So if I say I'm an atheist , therefore I'm an atheist ?

He says he's a christian and I believe him. Your evidence to show he's not is what? Empty pained statements?
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
dalaman:

He says he's a christian and I believe him. Your evidence to show he's not is what? Empty pained statements?

You have not provided any evidence he is a Christian .

You mock people for believing in God and you claim they have no evidence for it , now you are claiming someone is a Christian simply because he says he is and you believe it .

Continue ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by dalaman: 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You have not provided any evidence he is a Christian .

You mock people for believing in God and you claim they have no evidence for it , now you are claiming someone is a Christian simply because he says he is and you believe it .

Continue ...

At least I have seen him on video saying that he's a christian (you can simply visit his youtube channel )that is enough evidence your own evidence that he isn't a christian apart from your pained imaginations is what?

As for God, do you have any video recording of your God saying anything about himself like the guy?

Continue. . . .
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
dalaman:

At least I have seen him on video saying that he's a christian (you can simply visit his youtube channel )that is enough evidence your own evidence that he isn't a christian apart from your pained imaginations is what?

As for God, do you he any video recording of your God saying anything about himself like that guy?

Continue. . . .

Ok o . I'm an atheist . Anytime someone asks for evidence refer them to this post undecided

grin

2 Likes

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by dalaman: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Ok o . I'm an atheist . Anytime someone asks for evidence refer them to this post undecided

grin

How do I know you are a christian? Because you say you are. How do you know am an atheist? Because I say I am. How do I know that Olaadegbu is an YEC? Because he says he is. How do I know that Vax is a traditional African religionist? Because he says he is. How do I know that Uyi is a deist? Because he says he is. What then are you yapping about?

Continue. . .

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
dalaman:

How do I know you are a christian? Because you say you are. How do you know am an atheist? Because I say I am. How do I know that Olaadegbu is an YEC? Because he says he is. How do I know that Vax is a traditional African religionist? Because he says he is. How do I know that Uyi is a deist? Because he says he is. What then are you yapping about?

Continue. . .

lol

I'm not arguing o . Sir , I've agreed with you . I'm now an atheist .

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by dalaman: 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

lol

I'm not arguing o . Sir , I've agreed with you . I'm now an atheist .

Ok,so you no longer believe in Jesus and his salvation according to the bible? You deny that Jesus is God and affirm that God doesn't exist? You believe the bible is false and you now denounce christianity?
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by tintingz(m): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2018
The OP is kinda bias.

Hitler being a Christian, athiest, deist, panthiest, irreligious are all still debates.

One thing about Hitler is he never denied God or concept of God, Hitler wanted to promote his God, so Hitler being an athiests is out of it.

Hitler/Nazist at one time promoted "positive Christianity" and again shows anti-christianity and also anti-athiesm, but whatever it is, Hitler religious veiws is still a debate.

Its meaningless arguing this, I wonder what effect it does.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Not All Sins Are Equal, Some Are Greater Than Each Other / 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell / How Were You Able To Quit Your Addiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.