Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

8-Year-Old Children Among Bauchi "Teachers" On Payroll Of Govt. - Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8-Year-Old Children Among Bauchi "Teachers" On Payroll Of Govt. - Committee (11260 Views)

Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria / Nasarawa LG With One Functional Vehicle Has 30 Drivers On Payroll / “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay (2) (3) (4)

Re: 8-Year-Old Children Among Bauchi "Teachers" On Payroll Of Govt. - Committee by LadyExcellency: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Most Ghost workers are dead civil/public servants who still receive Salaries because their colleagues/principals fail to report their demise. This they do to help the families of their dead colleagues out of sympathy for the children they left behind.

This time it seems the child was used to replace the dead parent/relative.

If it is difficult to claim the entitlements of a dead relative then tell me why one should bring death certificate to stop the monthly salary.

It is now becoming a norm in public service for the dead to continue in service after they are long gone.
Re: 8-Year-Old Children Among Bauchi "Teachers" On Payroll Of Govt. - Committee by AreaFada2: 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
PeteVlogger:
This is a norm in the north jor

Marriage, voters, ghost workers at age of 8 are quite normal up North.

They even voted GMB to become president.

No news here.
Re: 8-Year-Old Children Among Bauchi "Teachers" On Payroll Of Govt. - Committee by Ifebazz(m): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
bumi10:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/620416/

Tired of reading all these rubbish, don't the eight year olds have names and parents/guardians? This APC government in nothing other than noise making and blame throwing.
Name them, name their parents and the people that fixed them there simple. Stop telling Nigeria how the past government made Nigeria bad. If they were any good you guys wouldn't even win a Local Government Councilor Seat. angry
Re: 8-Year-Old Children Among Bauchi "Teachers" On Payroll Of Govt. - Committee by SycophanticGoat: 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ayento:

Hw u take know mind ur business nothing u fit do about it

Were you taught English by the 8 years old teachers? I asked because your statement is devoid of logical reasoning and lacks punctuations too. shocked
Re: 8-Year-Old Children Among Bauchi "Teachers" On Payroll Of Govt. - Committee by kenesh(f): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
how did Nigerians become this twisted? what in God's name went wrong with our mentality!
Re: 8-Year-Old Children Among Bauchi "Teachers" On Payroll Of Govt. - Committee by Ralphdan(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hmmm Northerners!
Buhari! undecided
Re: 8-Year-Old Children Among Bauchi "Teachers" On Payroll Of Govt. - Committee by NaijaFutbol: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
That is how they claim population nah
Re: 8-Year-Old Children Among Bauchi "Teachers" On Payroll Of Govt. - Committee by ogbeleje: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nigeria and ghost worker.
Re: 8-Year-Old Children Among Bauchi "Teachers" On Payroll Of Govt. - Committee by Controversialad: 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
THE PAIN OF BEING A BASTARD
I was going through some blogs and write-ups and i stumble on the word BASTARD. Officially i know the meaning of Bastard. As a christian, i have come across it even in the scripture and in the old testament, there is a curse that follows these set of persons unto their 10th Generation.
Thank God for Grace ooo
Read more on how these kids suffer for being a bastard http://www.controversialada.com/2016/03/the-pain-of-being-bastard.html?m=1

2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George / Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. / Amnesty Urges Nigeria's Anambra Governor To Investigate Pro-biafra Deaths