Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. (26744 Views)

2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat / Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power / I Am Not Eyeing Buhari's Job - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by PhockPhockMan: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2016

Shehu Sani, senator representing Kaduna central, says Nasir el-Rufai, governor of Kaduna state, is “thinking of removing President Muhammadu Buhari” from office in 2019.

In a chat in the March edition of The Interview magazine, Sani advised el-Rufai to “face his job and stop putting eyes on the presidency”.

He accused El-Rufai of ruling like an emperor, promising to give him war or peace, whichever he chooses.

“It would be counter-productive for the governor to start thinking of evicting Buhari in 2019 to be the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,” he told the magazine.

“El-Rufai should do his job and stop putting his eyes on the presidency.”

The lawmaker and the governor have been at loggerheads for reasons not known to the public, making the Kaduna state chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to suspend Sani.

Dangiwa Umar, former military governor of Kaduna, also spoke in the edition, referring to Adams Oshiomohle, Edo sate governor; Edwin Clark and Tony Anenih, chieftains of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), as “traitors.”

Responding to a question on the fortunes of former President Goodluck Jonathan after he was defeated in March, Umar said: “I compare them (Oshiomohle and co) to insects that cling to flowers. They are attracted by the nectar rather than by the beauty of the flower.

“Governor Adams Oshiomohle, who generously praised Jonathan as a true democrat, suddenly turned into his most virulent critic.”

Umar revealed that he advised Jonathan to sack his service chiefs during his days as acting president, but the former president was too confused and agitated to act.

https://www.thecable.ng/sani-warns-el-rufai-to-stop-eyeing-buharis-seat

1 Share

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by nzeobi(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Shehu we av enough problems already, if you can't substantiate then please keep quiet.

11 Likes

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
"IS GMB ABOUT TO TRAVEL TO THE GREAT BEYOND" ??

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by PhockPhockMan: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Na you talk am o o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by PhockPhockMan: 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
nzeobi:
Shehu we av enough problems already, if you can't substantiate then please keep quite
Nemesis is catching up with APC.

Lalasticlala, obinoscopy.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by leofab(f): 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Funny northeners

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by free13: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hellrufai ... .. grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by ckmayoca: 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ah ah el rufai?
Walai Tinubu go because of that visit 7 rivers in 7 heaven to fight him.
Position wey eyeball they eye.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by 100Cents: 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
They are brothers nah..
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by Mutuwa(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
these two self
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by DONSMITH123(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by repogirl(f): 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
El Rufai should evict him jare! Possibly before 2019 sef. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by Sijo01(f): 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Their cup of tea

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by MrPresident1: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Elrufai cannot be president, he better strangle any such ambitions just in case he is nursing one. He was too unruly and uncouth to a sitting president.

15 Likes

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by Kennitrust(m): 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
this man's mouth is seriously licking. Most of the apc supporters are now regreting of having buhari and urgent action is needed to save nigeria and this sani man is berating someone who felt his vote has been wasted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by benzema8(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nigeria is beta without a government.

14 Likes

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
Pls, tell Shehu Sani to shut the fvck up! El-Rufai is not eyeing Buhari's seat, but it's Buhari's seat that is eyeing El-Rufai.

That seat is not Buhari's inheritance and whoever has the capability of transforming Nigeria into a truly modern & prosperous society will occupy that seat.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by henrydadon(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
okay he will stop..next wailer please grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
Na dem dem
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by 5starmilitant: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
JahJaa:
Beside forget the fact El rufai is the Gov. Of kano, i think he is the vice presido ooo no dey mind osibanjo. Bubu knows what am talking about grin

El rufai gov of Kano? Wtf........

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by omogin(f): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
To complete the islamization I guess. Ogbus!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by chesterlee(m): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
APC = A divided house!

El Rufai should forget about 2019!!!

6 Likes

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by JahJaa(m): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
Beside forget the fact El rufai is the Gov. Of kaduna, i think he is the vice presido ooo no dey mind osibanjo. Bubu knows what am talking about grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by ChappyChase: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
I thought the midget was eyeing the vP's seat
Cause since he came into power, he has never giving the VP breathing space...

3 Likes

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by 5starmilitant: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by missKiffy(f): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
This man just dey tackle El-rufai anyhow
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by mile12crises: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
He should also warn Buhari and his parochial brothers to stop eyeing our oil via NNPC policies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by donlarbito(m): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lubbbish
Make una no go do una work
Da hea da fine presidency or not
Lossless idiots
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by JahJaa(m): 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
5starmilitant:
W
for wash
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by IntroVAT: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
Smh
This dwarf is punching well above his weight
2019 my ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
na dere you go dey, them go win again in 2019
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by pythonkid(m): 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
I'm so fed up with this country, I'm no longer hoping on anyone to make it better, I'll do the one I can in my power and leave the rest

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Court Grants Melaye Bail On Ground Of Ill-health / Distribution Of ₦‎500bn Palliatives Skewed Against North – Kano Government / Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.