Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

How Do I Swallow My Pride And Ask A Girl Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Swallow My Pride And Ask A Girl Out? (1072 Views)

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Tag And Ask / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Swallow My Pride And Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
i am so proud its not my fault oo...i took all those flirting i got from girls over the years too serious and i started feeling like one God. now i have reached a point where i just enjoy the attention i get from girls and im scared of being rejected! omo it will kill my confidence, and u know no matter how buff u are as a guy one girl somewhere must reject u ur money or goodlooks cant get u every girl. pls advice me how do u cope after been turned down by a girl, doesnt it kill ur confidence especially if ur really handsome. how do u guys take the rejection?
Re: How Do I Swallow My Pride And Ask A Girl Out? by solopunky2(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
the word is called courage ladies are always waiting for a bold man so put on your courage take her out if you really love her
Re: How Do I Swallow My Pride And Ask A Girl Out? by Melahou(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Always think about the brighter side of life...

Always be ready to take whatever comes your way...

What matters is not the number of times you fall...
Re: How Do I Swallow My Pride And Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
When you tell me how warm it is to sleep with your pride at night,then I can advise you undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Swallow My Pride And Ask A Girl Out? by Synzu(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
You don't have to swallow all. Just take a reasonable amount of your pride and wrap it up in a mould of fufu. Dip the fufu in a plate of sweet egusi soup. Place your wrapped pride in your mouth and gently swallow it.

You might as well wash it down with a bottle of chilled coke for acquired taste. Thank me later grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Swallow My Pride And Ask A Girl Out? by donbenedict(m): 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
I'v got Dat pride too buh not as much as urz cuz I knw hw many ladies i'v wooed offline and online here wink cheesy and dey hv rejected me cheesy chei thr loss tho.

Buh the thing is, just see it as an art. Yes u got the looks and money buh fashi all that. Just be humble. It's kinda hot to dem wink
Re: How Do I Swallow My Pride And Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
i pray the babe also swallows her pride and accept ya proposal undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Swallow My Pride And Ask A Girl Out? by IamLEGEND1: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2016

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Swallow My Pride And Ask A Girl Out? by nepapole(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
Put it on ur right hand, get a glass of water, toss it into ur mouf, den pour d glass of water in ur mouf...den u swallow...be careful so it doesn't dissolve in ur mouf....it cud b veri bitter.
Re: How Do I Swallow My Pride And Ask A Girl Out? by ThuGnificenX: 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
Simple... Swallow your pride and ask her out...
Re: How Do I Swallow My Pride And Ask A Girl Out? by AngelXs: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
Synzu:
You don't have to swallow all. Just take a reasonable amount of your pride and wrap it up in a mould of fufu. Dip the fufu in a plate of sweet egusi soup. Place your wrapped pride in your mouth and gently swallow it.
grin grin

You might as well wash it down with a bottle of chilled coke for acquired taste. Thank me later grin

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Behaves Strangely? / I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland 2016 .. / Dear Nigerian Guys, How Many Of You Can Carry Your Girlfriends Like This? (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.