Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? (2432 Views)

Think Females Are Deceitful? See What Guys Are Now Doing (PHOTO) / Women Are Deceitful! / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by Buthupogon(m): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2009
I'm yet to understand why the rapid rate in the deterioration & decayin of d morals of our girls/ladies of this generation. CHECK THIS: A guy which happen to be a friend to my brother have a fiancèé (a lady) and they are suppose to have their wedding in December,2009, with this pretty lady,with a decent looking face. She visited her family, and met a male family friend. It was like a reunion meeting, which later resulted into love making( I don't know what led to that ). They did this for like 2 months. Obviously, people who saw them together do raise eyebrows, but their imagination was bi-divided: <i> family friend matter. Or <ii> they are f***ing themselves. News got to my brothers' friend anyway, he investigated thoroughly & interviewed his fiancee. She lied at first, but later accede to all the allegation levelled against her & there was a tearful & pitiful confession. Was she forced? NO! Hypnotized? NO! It was only an uncontrollable urge for sex, sky-rocketed by lust. As a matter of fact, she was always pleading her fiance to be patient till the night of their wedding, which he wholeheartedly accede to. JUST IMAGINE! There are synonymus cases happening all around this age of ours. WHY IS THIS? Please share your view 2 this situation.
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by biola44: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2009
what did d guy do?
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by mamagee3(f): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]You need to learn how to stop generalizing. undecided
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by MissyB1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2009
Please spare us the women disparagement thang jare.
Did she engage in the act alone? Wasn't a man involved? undecided
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2009
Missy B:

Apparently cry undecided
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by justwise(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2009
Missy B:

she is engaged, so should know better,
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2009
justwise:

she is engaged, so should know better,
I think she's talking about the way the thread has been titled and the way the poster is putting all the blame on 'ladies' in general, as much as the woman is engaged and I agree she darn well should have known better, she did not cheat with a woman did she? A man was definitely involved somewhere along the line 
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by justwise(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2009
ibkaye:

I think she's talking about the way the thread has been titled and the way the poster is putting all the blame on 'ladies' in general, as much as the woman is engaged and I agree she darn well should have known better, she did not cheat with a woman did she? A man was definitely involved somewhere along the line

I see ur point
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by platinumnk(f): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2009
[glow=pink,2,300]another woman bashing thread[/glow]
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2009
I'm not commending the lady or supporting what she did. . .but let's look at the finger pointing from another point of view. . .so the guy that slept with her is a "player" just because he's a dude. . .
Now I can't stand ignorant peeps like you!
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by olagboye(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2009
ladies, please be ojective
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by olagboye(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2009
ladies, please be objective
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2009
Yet to understand what? Boy, what you need to learn to understand is not to generalize all women in one category.

I'm not saying some women can't be all that  you've mentioned, but I'm sure that you haven't met every woman to come to such a conclusion.

As if men don't exhibit those traits too.  undecided
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by Mitchelin(m): 12:16am On Jul 21, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I'm not commending the lady or supporting what she did. . .but let's look at the finger pointing from another point of view. . .so the guy that slept with her is a "player" just because he's a dude. . .
Here's my take on the issue, aint no one excusing the male in this issue, what I think the poster was harping on was the fact that the lady engaged in wilful sex with impunity considering the fact that she was about to be married, now the onus is on her to toe the other line.
Ladies get this, I can't say this enough, guys are there to rip you to shreds,to maim, to destroy, all they need is a flimsy excuse,just a certain glance,touch, look,an innuendo,suggestion, whatever and they'll come after you like a starving shark at the first scent of blood!, flee all situations that can put you in situations such as was described by the poster.Listen folks we are human, the guy could have been a real suave,debonair chap,irresistible, and no offense meant to the ladies you all know you can't resist a hunk, you know the tall dark handsome type, even those strong enough to resist still cheat in their hearts by fantasizing about being ravished by such a man, let's tell it like it is ok, ladies, men are dangerous ok, until you get that into your skull there will be no peace for you ok, most of the times what we want is simple, sex, we can live without affection but the sex thing is another issue, now for y'all ladies you may be able to live without sex but you DEFINITELY can't live without affection capisce?, so you always need someone,a girlfriend,mom,dad,sibling,boyfriend whatever to confide in. If y'all could look less into the physical attributes of a man and into what is innate in him, I personally feel 80% of your problems are finito, but of course you wont, unlike men, take a real look around you, the so called hunks and players when they choose to settle down who do they get married to? huh?, look at their wives, some of them are so simple and plain you'd think she used charms on him, but you know what? men know this, to attain peace of mind get a lady that you can have total control over by force of your personality which could be attributable to your looks or cash and men know a beautiful woman would be a handful so he'd rather have her for a fling or girlfriend rather than a wife, but I digress, back to the issue at hand, guys,please and please know your woman inside out (though I know it's a tall order) and ladies go out with men simply not on looks or stack (not telling you to date an orangutan looking guy though,or a dirt poor loser!) because at the end of the day all we seek is peace of mind, ability to sleep at night without wondering what your spouse is up to, God! this man woman thing can't be settled this side of heaven, !!!!?
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by bluespice(f): 12:46am On Jul 21, 2009
oh lord!
why do u guys find it hard to post in ways we can understand?
have y'all totally forgotten the enter, space bar, comma and full stop keys? angry
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by justwise(m): 12:47am On Jul 21, 2009
Mitchelin:

Here's my take on the issue, aint no one excusing the male in this issue, what I think the poster was harping on was the fact that the lady engaged in wilful sex with impunity considering the fact that she was about to be married, now the onus is on her to toe the other line.
Ladies get this, I can't say this enough, guys are there to rip you to shreds,to maim, to destroy, all they need is a flimsy excuse,just a certain glance,touch, look,an innuendo,suggestion, whatever and they'll come after you like a starving shark at the first scent of blood!, flee all situations that can put you in situations such as was described by the poster.Listen folks we are human, the guy could have been a real suave,debonair chap,irresistible, and no offense meant to the ladies you all know you can't resist a hunk, you know the tall dark handsome type, even those strong enough to resist still cheat in their hearts by fantasizing about being ravished by such a man, let's tell it like it is ok, ladies, men are dangerous ok, until you get that into your skull there will be no peace for you ok, most of the times what we want is simple, sex, we can live without affection but the sex thing is another issue, now for y'all ladies you may be able to live without sex but you DEFINITELY can't live without affection capisce?, so you always need someone,a girlfriend,mom,dad,sibling,boyfriend whatever to confide in. If y'all could look less into the physical attributes of a man and into what is innate in him, I personally feel 80% of your problems are finito, but of course you wont, unlike men, take a real look around you, the so called hunks and players when they choose to settle down who do they get married to? huh?, look at their wives, some of them are so simple and plain you'd think she used charms on him, but you know what? men know this, to attain peace of mind get a lady that you can have total control over by force of your personality which could be attributable to your looks or cash and men know a beautiful woman would be a handful so he'd rather have her for a fling or girlfriend rather than a wife, but I digress, back to the issue at hand, guys,please and please know your woman inside out (though I know it's a tall order) and ladies go out with men simply not on looks or stack (not telling you to date an orangutan looking guy though,or a dirt poor loser!) because at the end of the day all we seek is peace of mind, ability to sleep at night without wondering what your spouse is up to, God! this man woman thing can't be settled this side of heaven, !!!!?
God, u are really on fire!
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 21, 2009
the real problem is when devilish, deceitful people of either sex, trick partners who are their opposites, into marrying them.

Ogbologbos should date and marry ogbologbos like themselves. But no, them no fit gree that one.
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by na2day2(m): 1:23am On Jul 21, 2009
Missy B:

really? may i remind u that there are tons of threads on NL where u girls go after the guy that cheats and shred him to pieces and leave the other lady out of their fury, why can't u apply the same concept here?

platinumnk:

[glow=pink,2,300]another woman bashing thread[/glow]

we are just trying to catch up the tons of male bashing threads out there  wink wink

ThoniaSlim:

maybe u are the one that is ignorant, why dont u wanna comment on the lady cheating? if it was a guy that did the act u will be out with all ur talons , abeg make we hear word. 

FL Gators:

Yet to understand what? Boy, what you need to learn to understand is not to generalize all women in one category.

I'm not saying some women can't be all that  you've mentioned, but I'm sure that you haven't met every woman to come to such a conclusion.

As if men don't exhibit those traits too.  undecided

maybe if u start by telling nl girls to stop generalizing we can all begin to live in peace. as for men having those traits, yes, there are men that will be like that, the difference is, we will hear it on CNN
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 21, 2009
na2day?:

maybe if u start by telling nl girls to stop generalizing we can all begin to live in peace. as for men having those traits, yes, there are men that will be like that, the difference is, we will hear it on CNN
Hmm interesting.
Tell me why that's a good thing again?
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by Buthupogon(m): 1:53am On Jul 21, 2009
Tanx @ all, 4 ur contributions. @biola44; d guy was traumatized, shattered & displaced psychologically, even till now. They finally departed 4 gud. I'm sorry, sincerely, 4 using a generalized sentence,that was my bad. About d dual involvement{ i.e, a guy + a lady }, I believe, having a critical & intensive understanding about one's nature is very important to thrive well in LIFE. Pardon me 4 saying dis ladies, but 4rm most of my observations, I discovered that MOST females has a higher level of workability or flexibility, relative 2 their male counterparts. When u av d right tool, their mind set can be shape into whatever u want. Just like a yoruba adage, that says "d FLOOD doesn't care about collapsing d building, but it's d LANDLORD dat won't give it d chance". I ain't no an ANTI-FEMINIST, but a realist. I respect d female gender a lot, but I just can't cope with wot most of 'em are doin now. Guys are like hungry lions browsing 4 an 'unguarded' prey. 2 all ladies out there, be on guard against the hungry guys & may be u cn regain or rekindle ur TRUST in me & all other good guys in d society. U CAN DO IT!!!
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by na2day2(m): 2:15am On Jul 21, 2009
FL Gators:

Hmm interesting.
Tell me why that's a good thing again?

oh, i am just saying, if a guy cheats on u, all the world will hear it
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 21, 2009
na2day?:

oh, i am just saying, if a guy cheats on u, all the world will hear it
LOL really, boy, you iz so sexist.
Men do worse. They kiss and tell just to up their ego.
LOL, who knew that 20 mins was another synonym for 5 mins cheesy
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by na2day2(m): 3:13am On Jul 21, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL really, boy, you iz so sexist.
Men do worse. They kiss and tell just to up their ego.
LOL, who knew that 20 mins was another synonym for 5 mins cheesy

thats just the pot calling the kettle black lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 21, 2009
na2day?:

thats just the pot calling the kettle black lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Ta!! How unfair of you to call me that. A knife to my heart!
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by na2day2(m): 3:35am On Jul 21, 2009
FL Gators:

Ta!! How unfair of you to call me that. A knife to my heart!

aawww, i was just making sure u know where and how it hurts (the heart thingy is a bonus though)
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 21, 2009
na2day?:

aawww, i was just making sure u know where and how it hurts (the heart thingy is a bonus though)
How "devilish" of you, why did you "deceive" me like that? What were you trying to do, "destroy" the tissues of my heart?!
You are such a MAN!!! No pun intended
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by wolex147(m): 4:28am On Jul 21, 2009
Why do you have to call women those names? have you forgotten they gave birth to you?

I guess they might have hurt you

share your thought @ http://www.athoughttoshare.com
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by na2day2(m): 4:55am On Jul 21, 2009
FL Gators:

How "devilish" of you, why did you "deceive" me like that? What were you trying to do, "destroy" the tissues of my heart?!
You are such a MAN!!! No pun intended

whew! at least u didn't call me a dog, that shoulda hurt
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 21, 2009
na2day?:

whew! at least u didn't call me a dog, that shoulda hurt
*snorted* As if there's any difference sometimes tongue
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by na2day2(m): 4:59am On Jul 21, 2009
FL Gators:

*snorted* As if there's any difference sometimes tongue

takes one to know one
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 21, 2009
Hmmmm. Let me back off.
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by na2day2(m): 6:04am On Jul 21, 2009
FL Gators:

Hmmmm. Let me back off.

kool, at least i have done my part to keep this a man's world tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? / / She Snores Like A Broken Silencer: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.