Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 (92296 Views)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by b0y(m): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
Damfostopper:
No need for this thread..... Egypt will defeat them..... Home n away

Ooshey Octopus PAul.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by haulagehandlers(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mediapace:
I deliberately want this FTC to mock NFF!.

9ja football is going backward bros & sis not forward at all,don't think those new foreign coaches they want to hire will help our situation,the main fact you may not know is that most of those foreign coaches are basketball coaches or volleyball!

It isn't a curse,we can't beat egypt back to back,we rather luckily win one and loose one,egypt are not to be compared with any african countries!

Hope you remember lajaback or rodgerback anyone you call it,the man that coached us for 2010 worldcup
Keshi is far better than those wowo coaches posted earlier on.

This is one remedy i know of that can solve our situation:
The remedy is to improve our own local league
Bros and sis let me give you one fact,the like of rooney,terry,sterlin,lampard e.t.c. From England wouldn't have been known if not for their country!
Their is one law in England that says that at least 7-10 players from each e.p.l.Teams,if we adopt to that,don't you think we will rule the world?
Just the way England is ruling the world abi...mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by ayusco85(m): 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
Booked
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by Funnyguy83: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by HRich(m): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
kingofchess:
guy will it b free of charge
This Governor that's on sit now wouldn't do anything free for anybody. If it was the passed governors, there might be hope of free entries, but the ticket won't be more than 200naira. So try and be there. I will pay for you if you don't mind.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by kingofchess(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
HRich:
This Governor that's on sit now wouldn't do anything free for anybody. If it was the passed governors, there might be hope of free entries, but the ticket won't be more than 200naira. So try and be there. I will pay for you if you don't mind.
where do u base in Kaduna? this is my number 08065477536 u can whatsapp me...thanks
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by HRich(m): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
kingofchess:
where do u base in Kaduna? this is my number 08065477536 u can whatsapp me...thanks
No problem. We will see at the Stadium main gate. I will call you.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
Egypt 2 VS Nigeria 1
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Egypt 2 VS Nigeria 1 - Half Time
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by Chartey(m): 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mediapace:
I deliberately want this FTC to mock NFF!.

9ja football is going backward bros & sis not forward at all,don't think those new foreign coaches they want to hire will help our situation,the main fact you may not know is that most of those foreign coaches are basketball coaches or volleyball!

It isn't a curse,we can't beat egypt back to back,we rather luckily win one and loose one,egypt are not to be compared with any african countries!

Hope you remember lajaback or rodgerback anyone you call it,the man that coached us for 2010 worldcup
Keshi is far better than those wowo coaches posted earlier on.

This is one remedy i know of that can solve our situation:
The remedy is to improve our own local league
Bros and sis let me give you one fact,the like of rooney,terry,sterlin,lampard e.t.c. From England wouldn't have been known if not for their country!
Their is one law in England that says that at least 7-10 players from each e.p.l.Teams,if we adopt to that,don't you think we will rule the world?

If you've watched the NPFL last season or this season, you won't say the rubbish you just said.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by klexycole(m): 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
optional1:
Ok

In other news Happy Birthday to our broda nd frnd TheSuperNerd me wishing him wat he wish himself today. Robosky02 Shizzy Klexycole send ur shout out
Wow! Didn't even notice,smiles.
I'm the same month with the great THESUPERNERD!YIPPEE! grin
#MarchPeepsRock....Smiles cheesy

Bro,may your days be long on earth,filled with joy and happiness.
May you never experience sadness.May God Be With you and your family.Cheers.
cool

Optional1 Dear,Mine Is 27th March. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Thank you Miss Optional1 (used to be Optional2, hahahahaha..).

Thanks. I'm super grateful. Godbless. Klexycole is favored to have you..... #smiles

optional1:
Ok

In other news Happy Birthday to our broda nd frnd TheSuperNerd me wishing him wat he wish himself today. Robosky02 Shizzy Klexycole send ur shout out
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
#smiles... Well actually, There's no need for your comment because that's unlikely to happen.

Damfostopper:
No need for this thread..... Egypt will defeat them..... Home n away
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
The "unique" sesquipedalianist and super grammarian himself..... #smiles.

Thanks for your kind wishes. Godbless. I trust you'll move mountains in your studies and beyond. Take care Friend.

blueto:
Merry birthday to him.
I wish him a wholesome year.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by Seunme2u(m): 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Abeg Na how many odd dem give Egypt for bet9ja make I give dem sttaught win
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hmm.... So we share the same month and the same no.7 in our "birthdays" #smiles.

Thank you Sir Klexy. I'm grateful. You got a nice lady in Miss Optional1. Take precious care of her. Godbless.

Hmm... Yours is sandwiched between the afcon double header. Cool... #smiles

And yesssss!!!! You can say that again and again.... #MARCHPEEPSROCK!!!!!! *SMILES*

klexycole:
Wow! Didn't even notice,smiles.
I'm the same month with the great THESUPERNERD!YIPPEE! grin
#MarchPeepsRock....Smiles cheesy

Bro,may your days be long on earth,filled with joy and happiness.
May you never experience sadness.May God Be With you and your family.Cheers.
cool

Optional1 Dear,Mine Is 27th March. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by klexycole(m): 3:33am On Mar 18, 2016
cool cool
TheSuperNerd:
Thank you Miss Optional1 (used to be Optional2, hahahahaha..).

Thanks. I'm super grateful. Godbless. Klexycole is favored to have you..... #smiles

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by klexycole(m): 3:35am On Mar 18, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Hmm.... So we share the same month and the same no.7 in our "birthdays" #smiles.

Thank you Sir Klexy. I'm grateful. You got a nice lady in Miss Optional1. Take precious care of her. Godbless.

Hmm... Yours is sandwiched between the afcon double header. Cool... #smiles

And yesssss!!!! You can say that again and again.... #MARCHPEEPSROCK!!!!!! *SMILES*

God Bless You Sir. cool

Shizzy7 angry undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by shizzy7(f): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2016
klexycole:
God Bless You Sir. cool

Shizzy7 angry undecided
Mr. Man how are you? shey you dey vex ni?
huuumm, so ya birthday is 27th, that's a special day to me.
where are you having the parry
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by robosky02(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
The Super Eagles’ handler has reiterated that only players who are consistent for their clubs would be fielded against the Pharaohs

Nigeria interim coach sounded it clear that there would be no automatic shirt for any payer as regards the double header Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers against the Pharaohs of Egypt in the first leg in Kaduna and the return leg in Alexandria.

Siasia told Goal that players would sweat it out to represent the country on merit against Hector Cuper’s men.

"The two matches against Egypt will no doubt determine the likely winner of the 2017 AFCON automatic qualification ticket in Group G,” Siasia told Goal.

“So we need to take the two matches very seriously. The players must be ready to give over 100 percent commitment and readiness to beat Egypt.

" I have sounded out some of the Super Eagles Europe based stars on what is needed to be done and I have told them that the two Afcon qualifying matches against are must win matches. I told them I need players that are willing and very ready physically ansd technically to outwit Egypt.

"The Super Eagles have quality players and that is why I am happy that those who were invited for the Egypt are the ones playing regularly for their clubs.

“So the issue of fitness has been solved in a way. But we will still measure their level of fitness and readiness whenever they breeze in into the country for the match", he concluded.

Nigeria must beat Egypt in Kaduna and get a result in Alexandria to stand a chance of upstaging the north Africans for a place in Gabon 2017
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by Rotab4life: 2:04am On Mar 20, 2016
we still don't have a team..Egypt will carry the day
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:05am On Mar 20, 2016
A match in Ahmadu Bello Stadium Kaduna is basically a home match for Egypt. These NFF folks always trying to placate some people self. Look at that stadium
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by mikron(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mediapace:
No!
1st leg Egypt 5 9ja1 scored by moses simon

second leg Egypt 5 9ja 3 and that is if iheancho play that match
are u a ghanaian? why all this negativity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) / Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.