Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention (15607 Views)

APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo / Saraki’s Trial: Kwara Monarchs Seek Buhari’s Intervention / Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by erekoshe: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2016
popesam1:
Sport: Gunner's coffin is almost done nw left is the burial order..
Attention to mourners and sympathizers no post motem
the virus causing death is well known as MSN

Grow some sense! Known when the spill and when to seal the junks that comes from ur mouth. Wtf is football issue on this thread
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by networkrecharg: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2016
Even u know the truth but wont accept becos of ur political sentiment...

Let the truth prevail.. Wike has never denial it.

More so in every rumour there real truths enclosed....

###UseYourConscience
AceRoyal:

The truth will surely prevail....
#UseCommonSense
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by Truckpusher(m): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2016
They've already started crying wolf where there is none.
grin grin

Useless party , we will beat them at the poll and if we notice any nonsense we will physically beat them again and again including their soldiers.
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by Ephemmm: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2016
[s]
AceRoyal:
Bunch of hypocrites!
You guys will not call for presidential intervention over the fulani hardsmen killing spree.
You want to create so much tension in Rivers,so dat a state of emergency will be declared and u guys can now use federal might to rig your way in.Just because of Amaechi's and Wike's childish rift.
Putting the lives of innocent Nigerians in jeopardy.

Amaechi seem to be too desperate to prove a point and try to save his political career.
I don't think Wike is the antagonist here but Amaechi.

[b]In as much as they try to color GEJ black,I respect him for this simple statement;
"My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian"-GEJ 2015.

[/b]Note- I'm nonpartisan
[/s]

But his ambition worths ruining million destinies by stealing and non-challant attitude towards corruption. Only blind will not see that you are a pro-PDP here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by erekoshe: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2016
networkrecharg:
[size=10[b]pt]Even u know the truth but wont accept becos of ur political sentiment...

###UseYourConscience [/b][/size]

Never denial it ke?
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by networkrecharg: 11:10am On Mar 15, 2016
The president-elect, General Muhammudu Buhari (rtd), has again vowed to unearth and deal with those involved in the violence that trailed the conduct of the last general election in Rivers State.

Buhari, who stated this while receiving a delegation of traditional rulers and leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) from the state, regretted that many lives were lost in the process due to the desperation of some politicians to win elections at all costs.

Buhari said: “We will confront them with facts and figures. We will not forgive and we will not forget those who perpetrated the killings and arson in Rivers State during the elections. At least this is the much we owe Nigerians,” he said.

He also assured Nigerians that they would surely get the respect they deserve from the government, adding that there would be no army within the army or a police within the police.

Earlier, former Deputy Governor of the state who led delegation, Mr. Gabriel Toby, told journalists that what happened during both presidential and the governorship elections did not reflect the wishes of the people.

He described the elections as a coup, saying the calibre of persons in the delegation to Buhai had shown that Rivers people were behind the president-elect before, during and after the election, adding that the entire state would fully support the incoming government.

The former deputy governor asked the president-elect not to forget the persecution and many sacrifices made by the their son, Rotimi Ameachi, for the success of the All Progressives Congress (APC), adding that the state governor and others should be compensated for their immense contributions to the victory of the APC.
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by popesam1(m): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2016
erekoshe:

Grow some sense! Known when the spill and when to seal the junks that comes from ur mouth. Wtf is football issue on this thread
Arsenal fan spotted
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 15, 2016
Critiqual:
Someone should mention one Nigerian state without insecurity, lemme just relocate already.

Enugu is the place to be.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by oweman: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=natureblack post=43786418][i]Buhari knows zilch about national engagement in a democratic government.

What is/are his actions on Agatu massacre?[l

Why dont you get some brain ? is the president the new inspector general of police or is he now the police commissioner in that stste till date nigerians are yet to see bodies of the victims or thier graves continue to wail its your birth right !
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by erekoshe: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2016
popesam1:

Arsenal fan spotted

Bro, leave Arsenal or whatever.. There is a time for everything under the heavens, its irritating when you're unable to decipher that.. Grow up!

People are discussing murder, you're bringing up football and fan or no fan, are you so insensitive?
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by anonimi: 11:16am On Mar 15, 2016
Did he intervene in 2011 after many youth corpers were killed?
Why should any reasonable person expect that he would intervene now? Except zombies perhaps!!!
Who knows whether he is the one instigating the violence himself just as he did with the terrorists in the North East!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by AceRoyal: 11:16am On Mar 15, 2016
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

But his ambition worths ruining million destinies by stealing and non-challant attitude towards corruption. Only blind will not see that you are a pro-PDP here.

Do you have a comprehension problem?
Hasn't there been corruption in Nigerian even before he came into power?
What about Abacha,OBJ and co?
I'm not in support of corruption in anyway but pls because I don't support APC doesn't make me a PDP member!
I made a statement on the only reason I respect him and in your blind and myopic sentiments you chose to attack the personality and forget the message.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by Forwetinnah: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2016
networkrecharg:
Even u know the truth but wont accept becos of ur political sentiment...

###UseYourConscience

Where has your conscience been since boooooohari started wrecking this country? Haven't you been sitting by the sidelines shouting "Sai baba" at every rubbish he does? Now you dare speak of conscience..see you, see conscience. You lot have systematically changed BH into "Fulani Herdsmen" so it will look as if you're Winning the war against terrorism.. what's the difference between BH and FH? DONT THEY ALL CARRY WEAPONS? NEWSFLASH!! We know Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram are both the same people!! Changing their names won't change facts..you can shove your conscience wherever!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by lukxman(m): 11:18am On Mar 15, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
From the ongoing it's glaring APC is afraid of election in Rivers. Suspend ur tears till Saturday cos there'll be another round of defeat, this time a big one cos the Wike I know doesn't show mercy @ the poll grin

insensitivity to even murders, some ppl are baboons they shld be in the zoo so they can b used in studying zoology
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by Forwetinnah: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2016
networkrecharg:
The president-elect, General Muhammudu Buhari (rtd), has again vowed to unearth and deal with those involved in the violence that trailed the conduct of the last general election in Rivers State.

Buhari, who stated this while receiving a delegation of traditional rulers and leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) from the state, regretted that many lives were lost in the process due to the desperation of some politicians to win elections at all costs.

Buhari said: “We will confront them with facts and figures. We will not forgive and we will not forget those who perpetrated the killings and arson in Rivers State during the elections. At least this is the much we owe Nigerians,” he said.

He also assured Nigerians that they would surely get the respect they deserve from the government, adding that there would be no army within the army or a police within the police.

Earlier, former Deputy Governor of the state who led delegation, Mr. Gabriel Toby, told journalists that what happened during both presidential and the governorship elections did not reflect the wishes of the people.

He described the elections as a coup, saying the calibre of persons in the delegation to Buhai had shown that Rivers people were behind the president-elect before, during and after the election, adding that the entire state would fully support the incoming government.

The former deputy governor asked the president-elect not to forget the persecution and many sacrifices made by the their son, Rotimi Ameachi, for the success of the All Progressives Congress (APC), adding that the state governor and others should be compensated for their immense contributions to the victory of the APC.

Blaaaaah blaaaaah and more!! Tell boooooohari to start charity from his home..not far from Katsina, an INEC chairman and his family were barbecued to death in KANO but alas!! that wicked scenario is water under the bridge. Quack Propagandist
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by Ephemmm: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2016
AceRoyal:

Do you have a comprehension problem?
Hasn't there been corruption in Nigerian even before he came into power?
What about Abacha,OBJ and co?
I'm not in support of corruption in anyway but pls because I don't support APC doesn't make me a PDP member!
I made a statement on the only reason I respect him and in your blind and myopic sentiments you chose to attack the personality and forget the message.

You like GEJ, but has the gut to criticize PMB for problem that have been existing even before being enthrone as President: what a fallacy of irrelevant premises!

If OBJ, Abacha and co were corrupt, what stopped him from probing them or was he waiting for the arrival of PMB to probe till the day of Lugard and Marchpherson?

You cannot sit on the fence Mr man: your words is what you are....
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by AceRoyal: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2016
Ephemmm:

You like GEJ, but has the gut to criticize PMB for problem that have been existing even before being enthrone as President: what a fallacy of irrelevant premises!

If OBJ, Abacha and co were corrupt, what stopped him from probing them or was he waiting for the arrival of PMB to probe till the day of Lugard and Marchpherson?

You cannot sit on the fence Mr man: your words is what you are....

Did I mention PMB in my posts?
Why trying to divert the thread?
Why trying to force words in my mouth?
Why chose to expose your myopic political sentiments that has lead to you sounding so unintelligent?

I said I "respect" GEJ and I never used the word "Like".
I am entitled to my opinions and rights to like anyone I deem fit.I have expressed the reason why I respect GEJ and if u don't like it,it's your headache.

Except you have something more important and convincing to say,I won't give you the privilege of a dignified reply no matter how much you rant or mention me.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by networkrecharg: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2016
see pictures

all over rivers....
Onelga, isiokpo, rumueme, etc

Forwetinnah:

You think coming here to spread lies will change the outcome of Saturday's elections. Beheading of who? Show me pictures!! There has been cult clashes in Rivers State for years now, especially in Ahoada and Omoku...how's that Wike's fault. Have you talked about the trend Ameachi and Odili started especially in Okrika when the latter was Governor? You people are sick swear* but no matter how you try..it won't work. Have asked yourselves why you lost at the Supreme court?? All noise and no proof/evidence/substance. Coming here to hyperventilate won't give you votes except you're ready to rig. Go out to the streets, the people are ready for APC on Saturday..your desperation has gained sympathy for PDP
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by cckris: 11:52am On Mar 15, 2016
natureblack:
Buhari knows zilch about national engagement in a democratic government.

It is also pertinent to note that the reaction of sane Nigerians,home or abroad has coalesced around the view that Buhari has no value for the lives of a "certain" region.

What is/are his actions on Agatu massacre?
5,000 cattle have taken over Agatuland. Next is to inaugurate a Fulani emir.

Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by natureblack(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=oweman post=43787556][/quote]Goodness me!

Though you couldn't quote my comment properly,but did you just ask me if Buhari is the IGP of police.

If yes,then I wonder how an infamous nose-picking amalgamation of loathsome repulsiveness with glacially slow cognitive faculties got in my 'mention' with such silly question.

BTW,go make meaning to the weighty acronym "GCFR".

#IndescribablyDecadentZombie
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by popesam1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
erekoshe:

Bro, leave Arsenal or whatever.. There is a time for everything under the heavens, its irritating when you're unable to decipher that.. Grow up!

People are discussing murder, you're bringing up football and fan or no fan, are you so insensitive?
I think you should ask buhari bout that
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sambisa in Borno state
Critiqual:
Someone should mention one Nigerian state without insecurity, lemme just relocate already.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by Ephemmm: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
AceRoyal:

Did I mention PMB in my posts?
Why trying to divert the thread?
Why trying to force words in my mouth?
Why chose to expose your myopic political sentiments that has lead to you sounding so unintelligent?

I said I "respect" GEJ and I never used the word "Like".
I am entitled to my opinions and rights to like anyone I deem fit.I have expressed the reason why I respect GEJ and if u don't like it,it's your headache.

Except you have something more important and convincing to say,I won't give you the privilege of a dignified reply no matter how much you rant or mention me.

"Bunch of hypocrites!
Amaechi seem to be too desperate to prove a point and try to save his political career.
I don't think Wike is the antagonist here but Amaechi.

Nobody is accusing you of not entitle to your opinion, but trying to act like a wolf in sheep's clothing is an height of hypocrisy. You are non-partisan, but all you could do is to point accusing finger on a party while defending a ruling party in such a state.

Where is your objective analysis when it is obvious that any party(both APC and PDP) could be the cause of the criminal activities happening in River?

Once again, you are entitle to your opinion: but only gullible would follow such school of thought.
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
This is serious and interesting
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by nnalove(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
Keep calm cos oga Don travel. Wait till he comes back.
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by natureblack(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
cckris:

5,000 cattle have taken over Agatuland. Next is to inaugurate a Fulani emir.
These blood-thirsty herdsmen desire to have boundless access to grazing fields across Nigeria.They traverse Nigeria with their livestock oblivious of the fact that there are indigenous farmers whose crops could be destroyed by the animals.

Any farmer that challenges their actions will either be killed or maimed.

.........like wtfshocked
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by todayboy: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
They should also call for Buhari intervention on Fulani killings too
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by Achorise: 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
Amechi heated up the polity in Rivers state by venomous utterances, Now he needs help.Oyegun should have helped Amechi by captioning him.
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by Critiqual(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
Oma307:
Sambisa in Borno state

Nigga! Wetin I do U?
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by Ajinoride(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
shamecurls:
Rivers people who know Wike will tell you his administration is always about blood cos of his affiliations

I remember that year when he was Obio/Akpor L.G.A chairman.....Sigh.....A story that no one ever prays to remember...

The town turned red that year... and blood made it red

Compared to that tenure...the status quo is a rehearsal
shamecurls:
[b]Rivers people who know Wike will tell you his administration is always about blood cos of his affiliations

I remember that year when he was Obio/Akpor L.G.A chairman.....Sigh.....A story that no one ever prays to remember...

[/b]
shamecurls:
Rivers people who know Wike will tell you his administration is always about blood cos of his affiliations

u guys should stop whipping up false and undue sentiments. for your information, wike was chairman of obio/akpor for 2 tenure, and ALGON chairman as well. I cant remember which period u saw blood on the streets of thw lga, that u were referring to. until e-warriors and co , start speaking the truth, I dnt think we are heading anywhere in Nigeria.
be sincere in your assertions, and stop heating up the polity.

NOTE: Iam nonpartisan and a non indigene. proudly yoruba.
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by shamecurls(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ajinoride:
[b][/b]

u guys should stop whipping up false and undue sentiments. for your information, wike was chairman of obio/akpor for 2 tenure, and ALGON chairman as well. I cant remember which period u saw blood on the streets of thw lga, that u were referring to. until e-warriors and co , start speaking the truth, I dnt think we are heading anywhere in Nigeria.
be sincere in your assertions, and stop heating up the polity.

NOTE: Iam nonpartisan and a non indigene. proudly yoruba.

Lil do u know...
Re: Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention by networkrecharg: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
OGBONI IS AN ASSOCIATION ...
TRUE OR FALSE

Forwetinnah:

Blaaaaah blaaaaah and more!! Tell boooooohari to start charity from his home..not far from Katsina, an INEC chairman and his family were barbecued to death in KANO but alas!! that wicked scenario is water under the bridge. Quack Propagandist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hunger: We Are Waiting For Buhari In 2019 – Nigerian Youths / Boko Haram Attacks Convoy Being Escorted By Soldiers To Damboa / Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.