Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) (31863 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Donald Duke ''Staring'' At Omotola At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by silent10(m): 7:51am On Mar 15, 2016
CastedDude:
laughing at Nigerians for voting "CHANGE" indeed
U Stil got lik 7 yrs to wail
Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2016
I don knw say buhari no go dy th photo, waka waka don too much

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by lasisi69(f): 8:04am On Mar 15, 2016
omolola15:
As today na my birthday. Make me self come go snap for villa. It's not that I'm begging for likes oooo. But It won't cost you anything to hit the like button. Oya make una please dash me likes. grin grin grin please make a brother happy
happy birthday...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by knightsamsong(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2016
party
Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by knightsamsong(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2016
Three..some
Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by rottennaija(m): 8:09am On Mar 15, 2016
anonimi:

Is it that you don't know how to read or even after reading you can't understand?
Which one is your problem of the two?

Did you see where I said that we will not forget

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/nwqji32ojvqm65f7e5kmvgf66td7ijx71127739[/img]

Do you spend your precious time reading trash?
Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by peacengine(m): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2016
crownwealth:

shocked

Why u dey shine I like dis? Abi na lie I talk cheesy
Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by anonimi: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2016
rottennaija:
Do you spend your precious time reading trash?

I thought you are "rotten". Please how is that different from trash

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 15, 2016
Mrs dolapo is just too simple. I love modest ppl.
Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by Jethrolite(m): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wetin dey here to caption?

Meanwhile, look at the wife of the President and Vice President of the Country. Simple inexpensive clothes on their body, and for jewelry?simple wedding band, necklace, small almost unnoticeable Earrings and they both still very beautiful.

Compare this to somebody once upon a time, that was an embarrassment to her DOKITOR President Husband. The Jewelries on her body at anytime, is enough to buy a building at the Banana Republic abi Na Banana Island them dey call am sef.

Beautiful women in this Picture.
And how has your observation affected hyperinflation being experienced in the country.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 8:34am On Mar 15, 2016
Mumu dey worry I swear.u dn ever see dangote with hkn chain for neck? Bt go check him account.during GEJ time u dn ever see dasuki am wear dimond earing? With bling bling chain?
Dey der dey mek dem decieve u with der 200naira per yard ankara y der accnt keep gettin bigger by d mins.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by SamiraF: 8:42am On Mar 15, 2016
Nice simple looking private picture made public for social media yes.

Oh yes they look simple to those with no eyes to see. But for those with eyes to see, do not be deceived by false prophets of simplicity, did they take a vow of simplicity?

Oludolapo Osinbajo: Her Vlisco ankara when plain at n65,000 is encrusted with blue pearls so retails at around n600,000 unsewn. She has cultivated the trick of sewing a simple looking design to fool the masses but look at the sleeves, some designer has charged another n200,000 to sew that ornate sleeve. The light patch on her wrist is a dead giveaway she removed a jewellery to take the picture. How she can make n800,000 naira dress look like rags is a miracle only the wife of a fake pastor can pull off. She appears to have passed from Iconic Invanity to Labanella (Abba Folawiyo) who also sews this same drab style, expensively, for Senator Oluremi Tinubu.

Aisha Buhari; pretty woman, looks like she's on the way to condolence visit, the Ocholi's? Massive gold earrings that neither match dress nor veil. Also wearing crystal encrusted brocade. Also very expensive as brocade goes, at least n300,000. Her glasses spectacles are another matter, at least these are Cartier solid gold frames, a few thousand pounds. She's looking trimmer.

However, a vast improvement on Dame Shepopotamus, these two ladies do not resemble a haberdashers sample sack of trimmings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 15, 2016
simplicity at its peak. no headtie that will touch heaven and comeback
Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by omolola15(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2016
lasisi69:
happy birthday...

Thanks oga lasisi. Chairman of the end time crew. It's been long i see you on NL OOOOOOOOOO. Where have you been.
Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by lasisi69(f): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2016
omolola15:

Thanks oga lasisi. Chairman of the end time crew. It's been long i see you on NL OOOOOOOOOO. Where have you been.
lol... Boss, I bin dey hang around... So, where you dey throw the bash go

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by Nairadays: 9:12am On Mar 15, 2016
This Osinbajo Agbada na flow... cheesy
Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by Normosa(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2016
I just so love this woman VP's wife. simple and very modest!!
Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by omolola15(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2016
lasisi69:
lol... Boss, I bin dey hang around... So, where you dey throw the bash go

Na till weekend. And its in ibadan.
Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by lasisi69(f): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2016
omolola15:

Na till weekend. And its in ibadan.
yeah, its no problem.... Which ever way na way... Enjoy yourself, you are worth it

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by omolola15(m): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2016
lasisi69:
yeah, its no problem.... Which ever way na way... Enjoy yourself, you are worth it

Thanks bro.
Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 10:30am On Mar 15, 2016
Simple women....
Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by bashydemy(m): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by bashydemy(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2016
Progressive01:
I just love to see these women together- seems they've developed a very strong bond. Always going places and doing things together. This would definitely impact the relationship of their husbands positively. smiley

Their simplicity is another thing I admire alot- a great departure from the immediate past where one obese Sheppo dresses like an egungun masquerade everywhere she went and you never see her and her Vp counterpart together.

Where is Deji? We'd like to know the worth of Aisha's ear ring. Perhaps it would cost more than Baba's shoe.
Wow you just say what am about saying, Am hoiping to know the price of Aisha and Dolapo's earing soon.
Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by anonimi: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2016
bashydemy:
Mr robot you don reach here again? I think NL need to have anti spam and anti spyware to be deleting this your robotic comments/post.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3220033_32192962777931img20150824121723jpeg2a18a8b8435d2c74e87df340b6191dbdjpeg860c58d9b36ab31193151b363914cb1b_jpeg4d78af25a4fdde23c55c2c3437a7d621
Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by rottennaija(m): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2016
anonimi:

I thought you are "rotten". Please how is that different from trash

Naija is rotten, not me. Or can not you understand when you read?
Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by softheart4love(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
If its judge by how simple you dressed, why on earth will anyone accuses former minister of finance because she dress moderately than so many of them even president Buhari's wife

HungerBAD:
Wetin dey here to caption?

Meanwhile, look at the wife of the President and Vice President of the Country. Simple inexpensive clothes on their body, and for jewelry?simple wedding band, necklace, small almost unnoticeable Earrings and they both still very beautiful.

Compare this to somebody once upon a time, that was an embarrassment to her DOKITOR President Husband. The Jewelries on her body at anytime, is enough to buy a building at the Banana Republic abi Na Banana Island them dey call am sef.

Beautiful women in this Picture.

Re: Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) by professore(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
i like Aisha Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) / Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House / Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.