Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram (25096 Views)

Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! / Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. / Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by nbright: 11:25am On Mar 15, 2016
angry angry
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by Sweetexcynn: 11:25am On Mar 15, 2016
Biko......Yemi, I don't like this....u culd ve done better
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by cocoberry(f): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2016
U like better soup ooooo grin grin

shamecurls:
This babe will make more sense if she can cook Okro soup and Ogbono laced with Stock-fish, Periwinkle Cow leg, cow tail, roasted fish, goat meat and snail
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by porshuch: 11:39am On Mar 15, 2016
rawtouch:
Ngozi and her mother, mama Ngozi
her name is ebele
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by porshuch: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2016
shamecurls:
This babe will make more sense if she can cook Okro soup and Ogbono laced with Stock-fish, Periwinkle Cow leg, cow tail, roasted fish, goat meat and snail
who no like better thing make I see?.

Chai you sabi better food
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by Afrok(m): 11:45am On Mar 15, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Sorry to say but you're a Clown.
cheesy... u see my gap tooth? Ehn no dey natural eh... I never tell person before, nah u be the first person I go tell say nah rat chop am. Abeg make Lala no hear am o tongue
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by Pumpkin34(f): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2016
Afrok:
cheesy... u see my gap tooth? Ehn no dey natural eh... I never tell person before, nah u be the first person I go tell say nah rat chop am. Abeg make Lala no hear am o tongue
Hahahaha, I hear you.
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by ifeomaekol(f): 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
shamecurls:
lol, wats wt d okro soup?
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by shamecurls(m): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
ifeomaekol:
lol, wats wt d okro soup?

Its inexplicable .......

Do u know how to make it very well
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by ifeomaekol(f): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
shamecurls:

Its inexplicable .......

Do u know how to make it very well
lol, hpe they neva use swear for u oooo. Try egusi too ni.
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by shamecurls(m): 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
ifeomaekol:
lol, hpe they neva use swear for u oooo. Try egusi too ni.

Its Okro or nothing.... Can do it with Egusi but Okro must take the sole lead. Egusi or any other soup can be back-up
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by ifeomaekol(f): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
shamecurls:

Its Okro or nothing.... Can do it with Egusi but Okro must take the sole lead. Egusi or any other soup can be back-up
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by Kakamorufu(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
U don make me dey hungry now o
shamecurls:
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by SolexxBarry(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lol,see as she dress like better pikin because her malleh dey around,smh
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by rawtouch: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
porshuch:
her name is ebele

smiley
Orait ebele and mama ebele
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by dikeigbo2(m): 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nice picture, happy mama and daughter. Thanks for covering the that your hairdo grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by Yewandequeen(f): 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Codedrock:
No hating.. but it does not look cute at all..
A beta posture wont be bad and ha mom wit a beta top..
#Justsaying..

By the way... i can see where she inherited the big oranges from..
its people like u that makes others live a fake life,cos u can't accept and take them for who they r.
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by flokii: 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
9jaflaver:
For more celebrity news click:- 9jaflaver.com

Ok!

I clicked but nothing happened... why?
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by flokii: 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
mama Yemi sinachimoo..

Yemi Alade sinachi cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by ofonike: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2016
Cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) / Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) / Khloe Calls Leo Dasilva A Snake, He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.