Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. (3646 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / She Wants To Quit Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by goodgate: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dyt:

I am Yoruba ofcus
I just had to imagine your face, body, mouth and finger reaction/expression typing it

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ahhh,we are thinking in the same direction nah,lets just meet(thats if you are single oh),besides i am young,rich,short and very handsome.Are you in lagos?
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by montezz(f): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
ahnie:
Oluwa z really involved in your case.....lolz lekwa on'ye ibu
What i do nw
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Dyt(f): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
goodgate:
Ahhh,we are thinking in the same direction nah,lets just meet(thats if you are single oh),besides i am young,rich,short and very handsome.Are you in lagos?

So you are scoping me
undecided undecided undecided

I like older men
angry
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by goodgate: 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dyt:

So you are scoping me
undecided undecided undecided

I like older men
angry
Older men? They are old and cannot be as efficient as a young guy like me,in everything.Abi you want to kill somebody's father ni?
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
nelycon:
Hello everyone, I'm not exactly new on the forum, I've always been a guest and I appreciate the way some Matters are treated.
My girl has been showing attributes of laziness and I'm beginning to think we might not work out, I love her a d wish to marry her.
She told me when we started four years ago that she was in the university but had a problem which made her drop out, I tried to encourage her to try again, she lied once that she was already admitted again, when I found out, I scolded her but forgave her. I sat her down to ask what she wants to do, I could set her up for business, she could learn any handwork, she said she doesn't want to do any of those, she is yet to figure out what she wants in life, she's 27.
I was outside the country for two years so I couldn't monitor her much but we talked everyday, I sent money to her to take jamb last year and she told me her admission clicked and I paid for her registration and other fees. On getting back to Nigeria, I found out she has not been in school, I suspected though But I wanted to give her benefits of doubt. [b]She only talks about marriage and never how she'd be useful for herself.
[/b]Now, it's not like I have a problem being the sole provider in the marriage but what happens to that relationship itself,I would Come home to meet a woman with the same story of how she cleaned, cooked and wash everyday(superboredom) or what happens to her or my children if eventually I die?
[b]I admire a woman with an independent mind, a woman that can take decisions whether I'm there or not. I find myself wishing other intelligent women were my babe and that is how cheating starts which I don't ever want to do.
[/b]I'm about to call off the relationship, I just want to know if I'm doing the right thing.

You've been with her for so long yet you admire a different type of woman? Seems you didn't always know what you wanted either because you imply she is unintelligent and might be useless to herself which makes me wonder how you coped for 4 years.

So maybe you like other things about her. Things that satisfy you on other levels could be you are meant to admire independent minded women not be with them because 4 years is a long time to be with someone you don't really want when there are no binding ties. Before you call off the relationship make sure you truly want an independent minded woman.

1 Like

Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Dyt(f): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
goodgate:
Older men? They are old and cannot be as efficient as a young guy like me,in everything.Abi you want to kill somebody's father ni?

I will teach him
tongue
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by ahnie: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ayam talking about your AZU'KA...winkz
montezz:
What i do nw
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by goodgate: 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dyt:

I will teach him
tongue
No jare,i swear it's like wasting knowledge,use your skills for me,i will bring mine too,the collabo will be a BOMB . Besides BABA ARUGBO's KINI can't function well for you.
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Dyt(f): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
goodgate:
No jare,i swear it's like wasting knowledge,use your skills for me,i will bring mine too,the collabo will be a BOMB . Besides BABA ARUGBO's KINI can't function well for you.

See you haf chase the op away
Abeg lemme
angry
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Miami11: 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
People do not change unless they decide by themselves
You are looking at taking her the way she is
Or moving on.
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by nelycon: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
Miami11:
People do not change unless they decide by themselves
You are looking at taking her the way she is
Or moving on.
My worst fear actually, taking her as she is or I move on.
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Dyt(f): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
nelycon:

My worst fear actually, taking her as she is or I move on.

You love her don't you?
That's probably her own flaws
We all have where we are lesser
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by nelycon: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dyt:

Very rich I don't mean billions na
Me and montezz can manage

Are you tall, slim and bald?
Are you left handed?
Do you stutter?
Don't worry we can walk around it but you must possess at least 70% of it
cheesy cheesy
Bald? Left handed?
Lol, some of your likes are funny.
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dyt:

You love her don't you?

What happens when OP dies (God forbid) and she has to take care of the family, am interested because am a case study for this, I want to see how this love for her will help in such situation.
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by nelycon: 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dyt:

You love her don't you?
I do love her sincerely, reason I'm this hurt she had to lie and give flimsy excuses just so she wouldn't get herself involved in anything tasking.
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Dyt(f): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
pcguru1:

What happens when OP dies (God forbid) and she has to take care of the family, am interested because am a case study for this, I want to see how this love for her will help in such situation.

This age
I doubt if any woman wants to be lazy
Just surprising she's got someone willing and she's being silly*sorry op*

Same me condemns lazy men
I won't say cos she's a woman I pat her back
But she really needs some senses

nelycon:

I do love her sincerely, reason I'm this hurt she had to lie and give flimsy excuses just so she wouldn't get herself involved in anything tasking.

A very little lie is a turn off for me
But what can a man in love do
I have been in love and everything he does just hurts but I stayed still
So when its a love thing, I am always careful cos you will always go back to her.

She's a good girl I guess, maybe you need take her on a tour to some places, she should watch videos of how dependent women suffer

I know I am not making sense sha
cheesy
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Dyt(f): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
nelycon:

Bald? Left handed?
Lol, some of your likes are funny.

Does that mean you are tall, slim, stutter?
kiss
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dyt:

This age
I doubt if any woman wants to be lazy
Just surprising she's got someone willing and she's being silly*sorry op*

Same me condemns lazy men
I won't say cos she's a woman I pat her back
But she really needs some senses

A very little lie is a turn off for me
But what can a man in love do
I have been in love and everything he does just hurts but I stayed still
So when its a love thing, I am always careful cos you will always go back to her.

She's a good girl I guess, maybe you need take her on a tour to some places, she should watch videos of how dependent women suffer

I know I am not making sense sha
cheesy
Actually the last part makes sense. I hope she changes.
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by blazer234: 3:24am On Mar 16, 2016
Dyt:
Hmmmmm
She doesn't wanna go school
No handiwork
No business
Battling eyelashes

Abeg me I am business minded oo
Single
Independent and very ready to mingle only if you are very rich sha
angry angry angry

Then what you want is the man's money and not the man. Even if I have all the money in the world, I will never take people like you serious. I will just scope you fvck you and dump you.

Did you just say you are intelligent? The real Intelligent people are too matured to marry a man based on how rich he is.
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Dyt(f): 5:18am On Mar 16, 2016
blazer234:

Then what you want is the man's money and not the man. Even if I have all the money in the world, I will never take people like you serious. I will just scope you fvck you and dump you.

Did you just say you are intelligent? The real Intelligent people are too matured to marry a man based on how rich he is.

Are you tsb?* tall slim bald*
Do you drive a range?
Live in banana island or maitama?

Oh
I just read the part of you not having any money
Swerve
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 16, 2016
Dyt:
Hmmmmm She doesn't wanna go school No handiwork No business Battling eyelashes

Abeg me I am business minded oo Single Independent and very ready to mingle only if you are very rich sha angry angry angry
Babe I like your honesty
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by blazer234: 8:02am On Mar 16, 2016
Dyt:

Are you tsb?* tall slim bald*
Do you drive a range?
Live in banana island or maitama?

Oh
I just read the part of you not having any money
Swerve

Lolz
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by duduade: 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
nelycon:
Hello everyone, I'm not exactly new on the forum, I've always been a guest and I appreciate the way some Matters are treated.
My girl has been showing attributes of laziness and I'm beginning to think we might not work out, I love her a d wish to marry her.
She told me when we started four years ago that she was in the university but had a problem which made her drop out, I tried to encourage her to try again, she lied once that she was already admitted again, when I found out, I scolded her but forgave her. I sat her down to ask what she wants to do, I could set her up for business, she could learn any handwork, she said she doesn't want to do any of those, she is yet to figure out what she wants in life, she's 27.
I was outside the country for two years so I couldn't monitor her much but we talked everyday, I sent money to her to take jamb last year and she told me her admission clicked and I paid for her registration and other fees. On getting back to Nigeria, I found out she has not been in school, I suspected though But I wanted to give her benefits of doubt. She only talks about marriage and never how she'd be useful for herself.
Now, it's not like I have a problem being the sole provider in the marriage but what happens to that relationship itself,I would Come home to meet a woman with the same story of how she cleaned, cooked and wash everyday(superboredom) or what happens to her or my children if eventually I die?
I admire a woman with an independent mind, a woman that can take decisions whether I'm there or not. I find myself wishing other intelligent women were my babe and that is how cheating starts which I don't ever want to do.
I'm about to call off the relationship, I just want to know if I'm doing the right thing.
Lemme hook you up with a good lady ready to marry
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by duduade: 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sparkles003:
The truth is that your girlfriend has only one desire.

TROPHY WIFE!!!!

No right thinking,intelligent,ambitious,industrious, lady putting into consideration her age of 27
will do all what you said she has done.

If you marry her be ready to financially be there for her everything for the rest of your life or be prepared to be nagged
when you don't meet up
Trophy wife.. Hell no...

This one no Liability wife...
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by obiaguna(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dyt:
Hmmmmm
She doesn't wanna go school
No handiwork
No business
Battling eyelashes

Abeg me I am business minded oo
Single
Independent and very ready to mingle only if you are very rich sha
angry angry angrye

You seem to have taken posts like this as your habits. I'm not stalking but you seem to have caught my attention on a few threads where you advertise your self as being single. You may actually be trolling or you are actually single. Either ways, I wish you luck in what you are searching for. Cheers.
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Dyt(f): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
obiaguna:

You seem to have taken posts like this as your habits. I'm not stalking but you seem to have caught my attention on a few threads where you advertise your self as being single. You may actually be trolling or you are actually single. Either ways, I wish you luck in what you are searching for. Cheers.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are you interested?
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by obiaguna(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are you interested?

Lol I'm not actively searching. We can be friends if you want. Would send a pm later.
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Dyt(f): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
obiaguna:

Lol I'm not actively searching. We can be friends if you want. Would send a pm later.

Laughs and covers face
I am shy
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by obiaguna(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dyt:

Laughs and covers face
I am shy

I just sent you a pm. Cheers.
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Dyt(f): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
obiaguna:

I just sent you a pm. Cheers.

Awwww
So kind of you

But don't you think i am just being a troll?

Replied you anyway
Winks
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by obiaguna(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dyt:

Awwww
So kind of you

But don't you think i am just being a troll?

Replied you anyway
Winks

OK.. No problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Need Of Financial Assistance / Life In Face Me I Face You / What Time Did You Wake Up Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.