Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

In Need Of Financial Assistance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of Financial Assistance (3652 Views)

. / This Poor Woman In Pains Needs Assistance / Nairalanders pls I need your assistance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Financial Assistance by hilary400: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2016
i know i jst joined nairaland today and many will think am a scammer, but its my last hope.
i wrote jamb this year and scored 255,my first choice is uniuyo to study computer engineering, my screening excercise is on thursday but with the way things are going on in my family now, if i dont get up and look for money am not travelling tommorow, pls i need someone to help me with 5000 naira or even borrow me the money. so that i can travel to uyo tommorow for my screening excercise. i stay at calabar, if u wanna help and u think am a 419 jst call me i will come and meet u today with all my credentials, to prove am not a scammer. pls i need help, i need to travel tommorow.
pls mods help me move this to the front page.
tanx in advance.
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by EfemenaXY: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2016
hilary400:
i know i jst joined nairaland today and many will think am a scammer, but its my last hope.
i wrote jamb this year and scored 255,my first choice is uniuyo to study computer engineering, my screening excercise is on thursday but with the way things are going on in my family now, if i dont get up and look for money am not travelling tommorow, pls i need someone to help me with 5000 naira or even borrow me the money. so that i can travel to uyo tommorow for my screening excercise. i stay at calabar, if u wanna help and u think am a 419 jst call me i will come and meet u today with all my credentials, to prove am not a scammer. pls i need help, i need to travel tommorow.
pls mods help me move this to the front page.
tanx in advance.

So many dangerous people online.

5 Likes

Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by hilary400: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2016
EfemenaXY:

So many dangerous people online.
am not a scammer bro, if u stay in calabar, i can bring my credentials to proof to u, i jst cant upload it here cos i dont av a camera phone
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by EfemenaXY: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2016
hilary400:

am not a scammer bro, if u stay in calabar, i can bring my credentials to proof to u, i jst cant upload it here cos i dont av a camera phone

I never said you're a scammer.

Why would you think I think you're one?

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2016
Send me ur bank account details and ur number as a proof.
I empathize with you,do it b4 12pm,cos I am in the bank.
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by EfemenaXY: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2016
dachuchi7:

grin grin grin

This should be interesting..

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2016
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin
This should be interesting..
How,and what do you mean?
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by EfemenaXY: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2016
dachuchi7:
How,and what do you mean?

The ensuing conversation.
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by hilary400: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2016
dachuchi7:

i dont have an account wanna use my mom's own..
*modified*
this is my jamb reg no incase u wanna confirm..6526266JH u can use it and login to uniuyo website
my phone number is 08123870762
acc no 2016719619
acc name(my mom acc)-NKPUBRE UDUAK OKON
bank-first bank
thank you sir
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2016
hilary400:

i dont have an account wanna use my mom's own..
*modified*
this is my jamb reg no incase u wanna confirm..6526266JH u can use it and login to uniuyo website
my phone number is 08123870762
acc no 2016719619
acc name(my mom acc)-NKPUBRE UDUAK OKON
bank-first bank
thank you sir
Oh,don't mention but wait o...ur jamb reg No is just 9 numbers instead of 10 as jamb always put it? Don't take me 4 a fool,or what are you up to? I am in the bank and about to send it but the reg no is just not it?
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by AskProf: 11:13am On Aug 23, 2016
dachuchi7:
Oh,don't mention but wait o...ur jamb reg No is just 9 numbers instead of 10 as jamb always put it? Don't take me 4 a fool,or what are you up to? I am in the bank and about to send it but the reg no is just not it?

His very 1st sentence in the original posting is a lie...He has been a citizen of the ghetto of Nairaland for a while...

7 Likes

Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by hilary400: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2016
dachuchi7:
sorry mistake 65262667JH..
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by suzzy4God(f): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2016
dachuchi7:
If you are yet to send the money, I will advice you to hold on. Not sure this isn't a scam,confirm if his jamb no correspond with the name given and he must upload his jamb print out to confirm his name. Again,why using another bank acct? Guess it is a special acct.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2016
AskProf:

His very 1st sentence in the original posting is a lie...He has been a citizen of the ghetto of Nairaland for a while...
Askprof,pls are sure he is not lying by what you implying. Pls tell me more,i don't av much time.
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by keepingmum: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2016
Why is the poster lying? The poster is baddest095. A regular nairaland user and another fraudster. See screenshots please

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2016
hilary400:

sorry mistake 65262667JH..
Hillary some of ur friends are saying that you are a old member and not new as you said. Pls can u come to ubak junction opposite tantalizers, that's where i am. Pls come now with ur jamb print out so that i can see you and hand you the money cos seeing is believing.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by keepingmum: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2016
dachuchi7:
Hillary some of ur friends are saying that you are a old member and not new as you said. Pls can u come to ubak junction opposite tantalizers, that's where i am. Pls come now with ur jamb print out so that i can see you and hand you the money cos seeing is believing.

Please check baddest095 - thats his real nairaland username.

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Coolcash1: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2016
If the revelation about OP is true, then extending arms to people on the net is very difficult. You just won't recognize liar from honest person....It is well.
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by hilary400: 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
dachuchi7:
at calabar?
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by hilary400: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
if u stay at calabar, lets meet and i will come with my credentials, to prove to u
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by hilary400: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
guys pls....
seriously am not a scammer, ask me to prove anything and i will, the number belongs to my bosom friend, a pastor son for that matter, there is no way gideon is a fraudster..cos i dont av any phone
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Adaodogwu(f): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
the account number belongs to your mum, phone number belongs to your friend am sure the jamb number belongs to your friend's younger brother's son.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Alphaoscar: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
AskProf:

He opened another thread with the original moniker with different stories to solicit for help.

https://www.nairaland.com/3303656/nairaland-pls-me#48732982
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by AskProf: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
dachuchi7:
Askprof,pls are sure he is not lying by what you implying. Pls tell me more,i don't av much time.

Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Yoyostic: 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Eleyi gi di gan.

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Pidggin(f): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lol grin
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by eyinjuege: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ask prof,

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by sisisioge: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin

It looks like the uniuyo boys are just catching up with the scam biz... the sure suckatit!

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by armyofone(m): 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hillary,
If your family can't afford 5k now, how are you going to afford paying for the next several years?

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by eyinjuege: 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
armyofone:
Hillary,
If your family can't afford 5k now, how are you going to afford paying for the next several years?

Good question.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by nnamdiosu(m): 12:21am On Aug 24, 2016
Adaodogwu:
the account number belongs to your mum, phone number belongs to your friend am sure the jamb number belongs to your friend's younger brother's son.

My Goddd. Ur sooo funny.
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Seahawk: 1:29am On Aug 24, 2016
This is now beyond ridiculous. Believe any nairalander at your own risk. It's like the only people here are scammers and yahoo boys trolling people for money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did You Give Your Parent In Your First Salary? / Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. / Help!....matured Advice Is Needed From Our Matured Mummys In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.