Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina (3829 Views)

9 Reasons Why A Woman’s V*gina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You / Help: Her V*gina Is Too Tight For A D!ck To Enter - A Nairalander / My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina by INTERMAN: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2016
From yahoo answer
Okay so please listen to what I have to say. Im really confused so a while ago, I was masturbating with an egg when right when I was about to orgasm, my vag just like, sucked it up. It was like a vaccum. Not just a regular vaccum, my vag is a dyson. Anyway, I was so scared that I spent the rest of the night trying to queef that egg out but it wouldn't come out. The next day, while I was playing basketball during gym, the egg fell out and into my underwear! I was so afraid to take it out because I was scared people were going to think i was growing a penis or something. When I got home, I took it out and found out that the egg had HARD-BOILED! My vagina is a vaccum and a pot of boiling water! It hard-boiled an egg! Im not done! So I didnt know what else to do so i put the egg in the fridge and a couple hours later, my dad was eating an Egg Salad Sandwhich! He then started gagging and coughing. Should I tell my dad about the egg?
Re: Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina by Topestbilly(m): 10:35am On Mar 15, 2016
grin

Op is it from lai mohammed yahoo page you got dis from?

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 15, 2016
undecided
Re: Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina by falconey(m): 10:40am On Mar 15, 2016
Please can it cook rice?

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina by Monalisa185(f): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2016
lol..this op can lie ehhhh, oya where's the link to the mumu page?

so because one silly girl masturbated with a cucumber and left it in the fridge, then her father ate it, you decided to boil an egg in you vagina and equally left it for your father to eat as well..

op, fear God ooo...next time, be more constructive in your lies na, this one no enter atol..(no offense

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina by eleko1: 10:48am On Mar 15, 2016
continue to cook/feed ur lie to the mumus sad continue to cook/feed ur lie to the mumus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina by TaiKuun(m): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2016
Im still looking for the first time ill come across a truthful person on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina by Hawlahscho(m): 10:51am On Mar 15, 2016
AbduLIE developed LInus grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina by INTERMAN: 10:51am On Mar 15, 2016
Monalisa185:
lol..this op can lie ehhhh, oya where's the link to the mumu page?

so because one silly girl masturbated with a cucumber and left it in the fridge, then her father ate it, you decided to boil an egg in you vagina and equally left it for your father to eat as well..

op, fear God ooo...next time, be more constructive in your lies na, this one no enter atol..(no offense
You need serious koboko beating. Oya see for you self. https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130913193721AACrlau#
Re: Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina by DemiGoddess(f): 11:03am On Mar 15, 2016
Lmfao! Egwu adigo na Katanga! Op this is one hell of a bloody lie and you seem to be out of your semi freaking mind!! Mehn this is outrageous!!!
Re: Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina by INTERMAN: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Lmfao! Egwu adigo na Katanga! Op this is one hell of a bloody lie and you seem to be out of your semi freaking mind!! Mehn this is outrageous!!!
then experiment it on your self to see if it is true instead. Simple! Me I don't have vag
Re: Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina by DemiGoddess(f): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
INTERMAN:
then experiment it on your self to see if it is true instead. Simple! Me I don't have vag
No thanks
Re: Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina by faith551(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
wow!!! so you lay eggs? nice development.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina by Fadman4real(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Next stage of evolution
Re: Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina by INTERMAN: 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
what concern me
Re: Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina by Adonis3: 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
so the egg was in you till the next day,

You slept,

Walked,

Played BBall

And it didn't breakshocked

OP, I salute YOU!!!

#Adonis3HasSopken

1 Like

Re: Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina by duduade: 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
And my mother ate the susage fried by my pineni... grin
Re: Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina by INTERMAN: 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
it doesn't conc
Re: Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina by stevecantrell: 1:23am On Mar 16, 2016
Hmmm....this might be a new solution to Nigeria's energy problems. Bio-vag-stove.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2016
INTERMAN:
From yahoo answer

Okay so please listen to what I have to
say. Im really confused so a while ago, I
was masturbating with an egg when
right when I was about to orgasm, my
vag just like, sucked it up. It was like a
vaccum. Not just a regular vaccum, my
vag is a dyson. Anyway, I was so
scared that I spent the rest of the night
trying to queef that egg out but it
wouldn't come out.
The next day, while I was playing
basketball during gym, the egg fell out
and into my underwear! I was so afraid
to take it out because I was scared
people were going to think i was
growing a penis or something. When I
got home, I took it out and found out
that the egg had HARD-BOILED! My
vagina is a vaccum and a pot of boiling
water! It hard-boiled an egg!
Im not done! So I didnt know what else
to do so i put the egg in the fridge and
a couple hours later, my dad was eating
an Egg Salad Sandwhich! He then
started gagging and coughing.
Should I tell my dad about the egg?
I've always known u are a Yaba left patient.E no go beta for d person wey make your life bend.........
Re: Help! My Father Ate The Egg Cooked By My V*gina by INTERMAN: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
reminiscing:

I've always known u are a Yaba left patient.E no go beta for d person wey make your life bend.........
what I do?

(1) (Reply)

If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! / Uche Ogbodo Shares Sexy Bedroom Photos / Nicki Minaj Flaunts Bare Derriere In A Jacuzzi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.