Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

The Most Annoying Question Women Ask. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Annoying Question Women Ask. (1041 Views)

What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. / Note:: How Women Ask For Sex. / Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Annoying Question Women Ask. by mcgaius: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2016
I think the.most annoying question women ask is "have you eating?"I think this is becoming annoying every passing day.Imean these women should shvt their mouth if they are not the ones that paid for the meal they are asking of.They should rather say something else or better still keep quite.
Re: The Most Annoying Question Women Ask. by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 15, 2016
your dickk
Re: The Most Annoying Question Women Ask. by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 15, 2016
mcgaius:
I think the.most annoying question women ask is "have you eating?"I think this is becoming annoying every passing day.Imean these women should shvt their mouth if they are not the ones that paid for the meal they are asking of.They should rather say something else or better still keep quite.

What's rong with asking that about someon you care?

Does ur mom not ask you if u have eaten after a long day at work or if have been out hanging all day?

Somepody help me understand this guy's problem!

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Question Women Ask. by mcgaius: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
Arisha:

What's rong with asking that about someon you care?

Does ur mom not ask you if u have eaten after a long day at work or if have been out hanging all day?

Somepody help me understand this guy's problem!

Well if "have you eaten" is the best your gal friend can come up with all the time while she demands heaven and earth from you,I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Question Women Ask. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
Pls can u send me recharge card?
Shey you have my account No?
When are you going to invite me over? A.K.A send me thrice the T-fare I'll use in coming and going.
When are you going to take me out? A.K.A better bring your ATM, cuz I'm gonna eat my way to Ethiopia and back.
I just felt like calling you, hope you're fine? i.e Dafuq haven't you sent money for my BB subscription, you well so??

grin grin
Re: The Most Annoying Question Women Ask. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
mcgaius:

Well if "have you eaten" is the best your gal friend can come up with all the time while she demands heaven and earth from you,I wish you all the best.

I see nothing wrong with that it just shows that she cares..
Re: The Most Annoying Question Women Ask. by osesology(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
mcgaius:
If she no ask now, u go say she no care about you, she ask now, u dey vex. You are the type of guy that always read unnecessary meanings to everything your woman does. Mind you, a woman that really cares about you, before anything else, will always ask you if you have eaten. That is why whenever a woman comes to ur house, the first thing she does is try to prepare something for ur stomach. So, d fact that she's still asking, even tho she's not there with you, means she cares about you, so dont blow it.

It's only a player that is scared of that question.
Re: The Most Annoying Question Women Ask. by Maxi112: 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
op if that is the case.. U never see annoying question from girls be that

(1) (Reply)

'Honeytrap' Girl: A Cruel True Story Of Love And Betrayal / I Have A Female Nler I Have Been Tailing On For Sum Tym,eep Me Look For Ha Pls / What Does She Mean When She Says This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.