Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos (25095 Views)

Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) / Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) / JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by youngwarlocks: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
Estharfabian:
This Protest took place last Year.
It isn't recent.

undecided
And I've got some of 'em pictures myself.

you are right
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by HALLOWED: 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
I support the protest but my fear is that the president may just order shoot asight since Nigerians can no longer exercise their freedom of expression. Oh! just remembered the Ajala is on journey... tongue cry kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by Donniefred(m): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
Imagine, they shut down my PC when I still had 30mins remaining, make I join the protest sef angry
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by kissval1388: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
lalasticlala take down Dis thread. its false d op deserve 10 months ban with hard labour
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
kissval1388:
lalasticlala take down Dis thread. its false d op deserve 10 months ban with hard labour
doubting Thomas... look below

Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by crazyclown07(m): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
I call for the total resignation of Dibu
This man has been a nightmare to jambites,he sucks
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by Damfostopper(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
I congratulate op on his stu.pidity..... This happened last year when jamb wey posting candidates to different schools to sit for pume..... Insane mods everywhere..... Fp na dustbin for trash nowadays.... UNILAG av nt even announce dia post pume yet.... D just finish jamb.... Op.... U well at all?
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:
The Chain ge una voted for has come to stay!

1.Buhari did not appoint the JAMB chairman.

2.Many Nigerian students do not know how to read for exams.

3.The rot in the education system is going to take more than 10 years to fix.

1 Like

Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by mayormanu: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

1.Buhari did not appoint the JAMB chairman.

2.Many Nigerian students do not know how to read for exams.

3.The rot in the education system is going to take more than 10 years to fix.
pls can u start teaching the stu hw to read. Cos I don't know y u typed dis cra......
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
This protest was last year.
Wake up guys!
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by IYANGBALI: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha see VickyRotex and osusumustflow 2 shameless over aged JAMB candidates tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by Curvinus(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
DTOBS:
The standard of our education in this country is no longer nothing to write home about. Jamb standard especially keep decreasing year by year despite the introduction of the CBT exam. If not, various tertiary institutions won't still be going ahead to conduct post utme for candidates seeking admission into their institution. I strongly believe that the problem is beyond #Dibumustgo or #Dibumuststay, we need a total revamping of our education sector.
When the govt put much priority on the propaganda it want to propagate by budgeting a huge sum of money to the information min and leaving education min to itself is a pointer to disaster coming.

@ bolded, stop making things up.
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by orikzz(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ogas this Was d same pics dey posted last year during Unilag Protest... Picture is FAKE
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by smileyz16(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
The pathetic state jamb has placed candidates this year is so inimical. i felt so poignant when i saw a thread vilifying candidates for expressing their dissatisfaction with there utme results and therefore calling for the remark of jamb 2016. i also fall into the category of this conglomeration of students. after i had spent sleepless nights, read for months, read the syllabus lock,stock and barrel, perused past questions, ostracising myself from everything that could refrain me from concentrating. i headed for jamb which was on the 8th of march, after exterminating the questions back to back. i ended up seeing a trivial score. i even scored the lowest mark in my favourite subject which is economics. if i scored 90 in economics its not a miracle its my handwork. i was so surprised when i saw 214 as my result. have you asked yourselves questions why jamb had to give out 40marks each to some candidates, is that supposed to be a compensation for there inefficiency. i know of a friend that will hardly score less than 280 but was given 159.. they later added 40 marks to his score which made is score 199 and is first choice university cut off is 200, how do you expect him to go about it. many a student dream had been eroded. many engineering, medicine and surgery, accounting and law dreams had been exterminated by this so called board's incompetency. how do you expect us to be leaders of tomorrow when we are nurtured with gross act of infidelity and cruelty right from this early stage of ours. we do not need any compensation, all we need is jamb 2016 should be remarked and i'm sure with concerted effort by candidates our real score will be given to us. :sanni faruq

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by Ejocater: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
Please I don't understand jamb oooo,checked my sister's result and she scored 236 and after some days i went to print it..I saw no result yet....I no understand oooo
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by okotope: 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Is this a current picture? No school has done post UME...PLS
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by BigElEddy(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
So these are the folks who don't know anything undecided
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by Tobium1(m): 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
calling for the removal of JAMB's registrar, prof Dibu Ojerinde. They say his policies since taking leadership of the body has been to the detriment of the students seeking admission

Wait o! Is it de same Dibu dat was heading jamb 5yrs ago wen I wrote my own jamb exam or anoda Dibu?? So how is it his fault dat dis indomie generation kids can't get ordinary 200 to proceed to post utme
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by ijebu2020: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
Bt for the good of ths system cant the government replace this Prof. Dibu with a more competent person? seems Dibu has ran out of ideas and I guess hes stayed on that seat for too long also..jst my view
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by DTOBS(m): 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Curvinus:

@ bolded, stop making things up.
Brother,that's the truth. If not why will 40marks be added to some candidates score because their system malfunctioned. Are we saying we re not ready for it and still put our head into it?
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by OgaLuk: 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
HMMM ODIKWA SERIOUS
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by nostimi4u(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
Estharfabian:
This Protest took place last Year.
It isn't recent.

undecided
And I've got some of 'em pictures myself.
Abeg keep quite jare; wat u'r not sure of don'r mention. The protest happened life today @ Maryland. so make u park well with ur last year drama
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by AmmarOscar(m): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
They better go and read, even if jamb is remarked 100 times they'll still get same score, nay, lower than what they had now. UTME is a 'selection' test NOT 'achievement' test.
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by Aremuagan144(m): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Thank God o.....I don pass jambito levels......Jambites pele o

I can see u r a clown if u don't ave better thing 2 say den keep mute u don pass jamb all na runs
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by Kayoski(m): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
smileyz16:
The pathetic state jamb has placed candidates this
year is so inimical. i felt so poignant when i saw a
thread vilifying candidates for expressing their
dissatisfaction with there utme results and
therefore calling for the remark of jamb 2016. i also
fall into the category of this conglomeration of
students.
after i had spent sleepless nights, read for months,
read the syllabus lock,stock and barrel, perused
past questions, ostracising myself from everything
that could refrain me from concentrating. i headed
for jamb which was on the 8th of march, after
exterminating the questions back to back. i ended
up seeing a trivial score. i even scored the lowest
mark in my favourite subject which is economics. if
i scored 90 in economics its not a miracle its my
handwork. i was so surprised when i saw 214 as
my result.
have you asked yourselves questions why jamb
had to give out 40marks each to some candidates,
is that supposed to be a compensation for there
inefficiency. i know of a friend that will hardly score
less than 280 but was given 159.. they later added
40 marks to his score which made is score 199 and
is first choice university cut off is 200, how do you
expect him to go about it.
many a student dream had been eroded. many
engineering, medicine and surgery, accounting and
law dreams had been exterminated by this so called
board's incompetency.
how do you expect us to be leaders of tomorrow
when we are nurtured with gross act of infidelity
and cruelty right from this early stage of ours.
we do not need any compensation, all we need is
jamb 2016 should be remarked and i'm sure with
concerted effort by candidates our real score will be
given to us.
:sanni faruq
This ur grammar self fit make jamb vex...
calm down bro ,it shall be well..

1 Like

Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by Dermie: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
cry
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
JAMB HAVE REALLY MESSED UP BIG TIME HOW CAN SOMEONE AFTER READING LIKE HELL SCORED 250 YET CAN"T WRITE POST JAMB INTO HIS OR HER PREFERRED INSTITUTION OF CHOICE sad shocked
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by foody(f): 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
igraman:
mtchew...
crying over spilled milk.
keep quiet there. Did you hear me if you talk there again I will deal with you, what are you starring at? are you still there common go and read your book, have you forgotten that Jamb really jam you 7 times + before you you......
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by Kayoski(m): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tobium1:
calling for the removal of JAMB's registrar, prof Dibu Ojerinde. They say his policies since taking leadership of the body has been to the detriment of the students seeking admission

Wait o! Is it de same Dibu dat was heading jamb 5yrs ago wen I wrote my own jamb exam or anoda Dibu?? So how is it his fault dat dis indomie generation kids can't get ordinary 200 to proceed to post utme
Mr, calm down...
some of us wrote jamb more than six years ago and are done with school now...
From my observations this year's jamb was poorly conducted unlike our days 95% of ur result was based on ur efforts either by cheating or otherwise..
but with the introduction of CBT more harm is been done than good, this isnt about the "indomie generation"
Nigeria is not ready " facility wise " for CBT..
reasons
- possible power failure during exams ( phcn / fuel scarcity)
- poor internet connection from the server thereby forcing candidates to restart countless times, atimes the system might automatically log off..
- in summary jamb are not very prepared for CBT logistics wise.. they should only use credible centres with good computer facilities... it might be 10 or 20 per state..
who says jamb can't run the exams through a month...
ThankGod we have escaped but the future of young Nigerians is been put in jeopardy cos of poor adminstration...

1 Like

Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by ify84(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
And one girl just called me, so happy that she scored 194.... For my mind, I say, which kind hapinex be this... Well, I wish her well
Re: Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos by skuribeebo: 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
Awon olodo buruku jatijati.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNN Students Thrown Out Of The Hostel In Enugu (pics) / Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School / Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.