Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season (58213 Views)

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / 2 Okada Men Die In Imo Accident While Bringing Corpse Home From Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
What a beautiful sunny Tuesday and I'm on leave from work taking my time to relax as well trying to get some sleep but the weather is so hot, I wish I could cast a spell on the power agency to supply electricity. Let's just go to the main point ,if you have bush around you please try clearing them away because snakes are always out during the rainy season, always lock up your windows and don't leave a place/hole open that can be a route for snake to enter into your house, burn your dustbin regularly not to attract snakes.Always keep cutlass at your easy access. Here is a snake I just killed, remember it's raining season.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by digitsolution: 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
This topic is gonna make front page so far snake is involved....lol

136 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
Make I park well, front page things cheesy

I knew it! FP shocked
#Off to find a snake by all means whether dead or alive. I must make front page. grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by mebad(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
na snake be that

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by greatness22(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
mineANDurs:
Make I park well, front page things cheesy
Abeg shift for me make we sidon 2geda. **brings 2bags of popcorn and hollandia yoghurt** cool

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lalasticlala my neighbour abeg go clear your bush o wink

7 Likes

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by dacovajnr: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
Op but you no practice wetin u dey preach lah,No be thick bush I dey see outside your house through your Window and this kind snake Sef na cmon slap go break the bone angry and lalasticlala only push big snakes to fp,so go inside bush go kill big snake grin

13 Likes

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by seunlayi(m): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
NAIRALAND OF SNAKES SESSION 2011 grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by valdes00(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
digitsolution:
This topic is gonna make front page so far snake is involved....lol
Bros u knw as he dey go na..... if u sef wan mak FP, jus create a thread, add snake to the title... weda na toy snake, rubber snake or real snake, so far snake don dey inside... FP straight.... On NL, snake is synonymous to FP

8 Likes

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by 4nobody4every1: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Snakes makes frontpage on Nairaland since 1021 Bc cool

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by dapsoneh: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Oya, front page material! I can bet ma lifee on it that it willl make front page.

4 Likes

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by charmmy(f): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
shocked shocked shocked That was the snake alive on your window?
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by toluine56(m): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
Who does this?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
I just saw a snake outside our compound, I'm too
scared to even type. It escaped cos I'm too scared
and was screaming for help. What can I do? I'm
alone in the compound

Help!!!!!!!!!! I'm so scared

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
My uncle had a snake bite last week @ the middle of the night,i just thank God that he is okay now

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by idupaul: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
You must stay in Ajah ..that kind of snake is very common in that part of Lagos

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by zuby4real10(m): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
op so you you saw a snake hanging at your window, instead of you to rush and kill it. The first thing that comes your mind is nairaland from fage only for you to carry a phone and snap it. abi na the dead snake dey for the window? end times nairalander

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by seunlayi(m): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
[size=14pt]I think it is time for Nairaland to have a section for Snakes[/size]

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Kufie(m): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Change that to "How to keep snakes away from your home"

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
I hate snakes... Slimly båstârds

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by ChiSun27(m): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Snakes makes frontpage on Nairaland since 1021 Bc cool

Even b4 1021 BC sef...na since 10 BC...

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by kennyman2000(m): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
snake matter. Na him dey reign for frontpage now
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by tiwagist(f): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
okay, meanwhile

Egyptian Blogger Jailed For 3 Years With Hard Labour (See Why)

https://www.nairaland.com/2991480/egyptian-blogger-jailed-3-years
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by adepiero: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nairaland FP and snakes are like Siamese. you can never go wrong with a snake story grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by OneManLegion(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
Is it that there's a software compromise in Nairaland that automatically takes any thread with the word "Snake" to the Front page?

4 Likes

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by seunlayi(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
HOW TO MAKE IT TO FRONT PAGE ON NAIRALAND

Simply surf for a picture of dead snake and create a thread. pheeeeeew, it will be on FP

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by mekonglobal(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nairaland mods-- Snake lovers."{$^fpw}snake=frontpage password.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Michaelgates(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
Wrong info. Snakes come out wen the sun is hot, no snake would dare come out during the rainny season except somthing is casing it. Why? Becus its cold blooded and wants to dry its cold body.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Hybrid600: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
Angelberry:
That snake is not harmful so I heard

Try to HEARD again...

Op sef! Na trowel you take beat the snake die...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by hakeem4(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
Noted
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
rainy season?

Really?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ever Wished To Take A Nap On 3rd Mainland Bridge? This Man Did! / Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.