Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,480 members, 7,843,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season (58256 Views)

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / 2 Okada Men Die In Imo Accident While Bringing Corpse Home From Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by toluine56(m): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
daxon001:

A F.O.D.H.O.
Meaning?
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by daxon001(m): 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
toluine56:

Meaning?
Fool of ....
U get? cheesy
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by MukaboxNG: 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
Killed one in my sitting room just dis past sunday
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by toluine56(m): 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
daxon001:

Fool of ....
U get? cheesy
...highest order
Haha..badt bro
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Chulex(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
digitsolution:
This topic is gonna make front page so far snake is involved....lol

I must confess that these nairaland moderators are from the snake world they can't see post on snake and ignore it.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 16, 2016
Angelberry:

I saw a black snake in front of our compound and they didn't kill it cos I was screaming for help. maybe it escaped cos of my noise
You have to be extremely careful because, black snakes are very poisonous! By the way, where in Lagos are you?
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Enykings(m): 6:48am On Mar 16, 2016
Angelberry:
I just saw a snake outside our compound, I'm too
scared to even type. It escaped cos I'm too scared
and was screaming for help. What can I do? I'm
alone in the compound

Help!!!!!!!!!! I'm so scared

Don't be scared honey. Kill it, post story with pics here, and hit FP like never before.
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 16, 2016
Enykings:

Don't be scared honey. Kill it, post story with pics here, and hit FP like never before.
kill what? you want me to kill a snake cos I want to hit FP you are not a friend

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 16, 2016
henry49:
You have to be extremely careful because, black snakes are very poisonous! By the way, where in Lagos are you?
I am in the SE not in Lagos
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 16, 2016
Weah96:
Snakes bite humans out of fear. They really need that venom to eat food.

Cutlass is too short for that Steph Curry reflex strike. You need long big things, even a chair or a bench.

Or get a gun.

A gun for a small green snake. hmmm
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by TaiKuun(m): 8:18am On Mar 16, 2016
Angelberry:
I just saw a snake outside our compound, I'm too
scared to even type. It escaped cos I'm too scared
and was screaming for help. What can I do? I'm
alone in the compound

Help!!!!!!!!!! I'm so scared
goan climb high tension
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 16, 2016
Angelberry:

I am in the SE not in Lagos
I'm from Imo state, but based in Lagos. Nwannem Nwanyi, ututu oma! Have a very pleasant day!
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 16, 2016
TaiKuun:
goan climb high tension
Lol, thanks
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2016
kokomilala:
Keep your garden trimmed.The grasses short; dispose of refuse, then spray the whole place with kerosene.Snakes hate it.Additionally, cut bitter kola (garcinia kola) in bits and spread the pieces around you.Snakes will migrate at least 300 metres from it.You could also get a cat.Cats kill snakes.
very true chairman, I know of bitterkola. Thanks for the info
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 16, 2016
pwettiejay:
This OP sef ehn, did u snap the snake bfor killing or twas after killing it yhu hung it on the window? undecided
u think I will lift that thing with my hand, hell no . The pic was taken before It was killed and after it was killed
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by TaiKuun(m): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2016
Angelberry:

Lol, thanks
uwc
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Weah96: 11:43am On Mar 16, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

A gun for a small green snake. hmmm

I'm afraid of snakes. What can I say. The one that I killed was not small. That thing was at least 5 ft tall.
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by mazizitonene(m): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
are bitter kolas effective ?
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by esosuo: 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Angelberry:

Get out of here! go and check my post
grin. See as dat guy intensionally fall ya hand ,but talk true na mumsy fone u take dey play ? grin
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
esosuo:

grin. See as dat guy intensionally fall ya hand ,but talk true na mumsy fone u take dey play ? grin
People here are too mean, he would av corrected me in love
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by esosuo: 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Angelberry:

People here are too mean, he would av corrected me in love
Ok I go tell am. Hope wen to give out. Digits u wont run from d love sha? cheesy grin
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
esosuo:

Ok I go tell am. Hope wen to give out. Digits u wont run from d love sha? cheesy grin
C'mon its agape love, I don't give out my digit not for anything
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by esosuo: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Angelberry:

C'mon its agape love, I don't give out my digit not for anything
Wrilly? Any way we love u too kiss
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
esosuo:
Wrilly? Any way we love u too kiss
We how many are you

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Enykings(m): 6:59am On Mar 17, 2016
Angelberry:

kill what? you want me to kill a snake cos I want to hit FP you are not a friend

Alright. But I hope you know the snake won't hesitate to kill you at the slightest provocation? I'm just saying. kill your enemy before it kills you and cast it's ruins upon the FP of nairaland. Become the legend you were meant to be.
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by Enykings(m): 7:00am On Mar 17, 2016
Angelberry:

Alright. But I hope you know the snake won't hesitate to kill you at the slightest provocation? I'm just saying. kill your enemy before it kills you and cast it's ruins upon the FP of nairaland. Become the legend you were meant to be.
Re: How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
nickkylawve:
fp material grin soon ganna create a snake thread grin

babe no try am oooo, nikky was beginning to like u, no go try that snake thread talk oooo ... cheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 30 / Accident Involving Corpers Leaving Sagamu Camp In Ogun State. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.