Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Manchester City Vs Dynamo Kyiv : UCL (0 - 0) ON 15th March 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Dynamo Kyiv : UCL (0 - 0) ON 15th March 2016 (8545 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 / Arsenal Vs AC Milan Europa League (3 - 1) On 15th March 2018 / Bayern Munich Vs Arsenal :UCL (5 - 1) On 15th February 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Dynamo Kyiv : UCL (0 - 0) ON 15th March 2016 by sniper77(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2016
Goldencollins:

Typical of a Woman united fan always giving themselves hope where there is no hope.

Time will tell. It has nothing to do with my support of man utd. With company and otamendi the central defence has been stable. Their replacement lack pace and they can be exploited.
Re: Manchester City Vs Dynamo Kyiv : UCL (0 - 0) ON 15th March 2016 by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 16, 2016
Hades2016:
I pity arsenal tomorrow grin
Me too grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Dynamo Kyiv : UCL (0 - 0) ON 15th March 2016 by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2016
Breaking News: Yaya toure is leaving Manchester city

Yaya Toure will leave Manchester City unless he is
offered a new contract, the midfielder's agent has
warned. Toure has a year remaining on his City
contract and Dimitry Seluk is desperate to sort his
client's future ahead of Pep Guardiola's arrival for
the 2016-17 Premier League season. The 32-year- old and his agent have threatened to quit
the Etihad in the past and Seluk has issued City with
yet another ultimatum after Toure rejected a huge
offer from the Chinese Super League. "In the next
week we must find a solution about whether Yaya
will prolong his contract with City or he will go to another club," Seluk told the Sun. "But if he leaves
City it will surely not be for another English club.
"Supporters love Yaya and he loves them. He does
not want to play against City with another English
club. How can he go to another English team and
forget the love City fans have showed him? "They hired a plane with a banner to say 'Happy Birthday,
Yaya.' He will never forget that. "Some people say
he came only for money. But when he came City
were only sixth or seventh and had never made it
into the Champions League. "With Yaya the team
started winning. Yaya won every trophy in England but not the Champions League. I hope the draw on
Friday is good and they can go to the semi-finals."
Seluk added: "We rejected a huge offer from a
Chinese club, the same that bought Ramires, for
much more money than Ramires. "We don't want to
go there. And we will never go to China. Yaya does not think about money. Yaya thinks about football.
"He wants to finish at the highest level. The offer
from
China was more than double what he earns at City. If
he liked money more than football he would
immediately go to China. "But Yaya prefers to stay at City. He likes the fans and the town. His heart is in
Manchester where his brother Ibrahim died of
cancer in a Manchester hospital."

http://www.we9ja.tk/forum2_theme_112687765.xhtml?tema=82

Re: Manchester City Vs Dynamo Kyiv : UCL (0 - 0) ON 15th March 2016 by sniper77(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Goldencollins:

Typical of a Woman united fan always giving themselves hope where there is no hope.

I told you Demichellis and Mangala won't cope with martial and rashford due to pace. I hope you believe now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Fulham - FA Cup (4 - 1) On 26th Jan 2013 / Osasuna Vs Barcelona (3 - 2) On Saturday 11th February 2012 / Manchester United Vs Leicester 11 May, 21 8:15Pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.