Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

The Funniest Of Photos Involving Rivers State Politics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Funniest Of Photos Involving Rivers State Politics. (682 Views)

Who Is The JAGABAN Of Delta State Politics? / Akwa Ibom State Politics: The Election Tribunal Has Ended—-the Winner Is………. / Ondo 2016: Ariyomo And Ondo State Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funniest Of Photos Involving Rivers State Politics. by Eghosa1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hello People,

As you all may be aware of, Saturday in Rivers State is rerun election day into 22 LGAs, 11 HoR seats and 3 Senatorial Seats and this jocular photo got me and lots of people laughing hard! So I decided to share!!!

My friend in Rivers who is a staunch PDP member sent in the picture in a group where everyone is strategizing to ensure PDP carries the day.

It is a very funny picture and I thought to share here. From the old Volvo used to the write-ups, it's sure to evoke hysteria.

Now on a lighter note, Here's a medium also to solicit for peace and collaboration between both govts (Federal and local), party leaders and agents as the election approaches.

As much as required, let the words of our famous shoeless president be the guide.

" My ambition is not worth the blood of anybody ".

Let us all pray Rivers is peaceful on the day and may the power of the thumb and thumb only prevail!

Cc Lalasticlala Dominique Freemanan Semid4lyfe Aieromon Initialize Puskin Ishilove

Re: The Funniest Of Photos Involving Rivers State Politics. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
OK
Re: The Funniest Of Photos Involving Rivers State Politics. by Goddex: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Of Photos Involving Rivers State Politics. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
And these are the youths that want Buhari to Pay 5000 naira to Jobless Youths

Oluwa look at Nigeria and help us...

Jobless youths with their brains filled with MUD!!!...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Court Today! Bukola Saraki's Case Adjourned As Motion To Strike Out The Case / Rivers Election Declared Inconclusive / Debate On 2016 Budget Suffers Setback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.