Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

WAEC Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original (1508 Views)

How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? / Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - / 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original by chidichris(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2006
in 1991, i was in an exam hall (gce center) where a lot of malpractices took place.
the gal seated next to me was good in most of the subjects including maths. on the day of maths i decided to engage myself in some mal-practises atleast to get a p since i was not good at that but the gal will report me to the nearest invigilator.
it happened that she was not that too good in biology. so on the day of bilogy, she decided to play along.
one of the questions was, draw and label the female reproductive organ.
i was watching her as she bend down opening her skirt and underwears from time to time as inquisitive as i was, tried to see from where she was getting information but she was fast to close her legs.
further efforts from my side revealed that she was answering that particular question which made her copying from the original.
immediately i raised my hands and invited an invigilator to report to him that the good gal sitting next to me was copying from the original and that she was cheating
Re: WAEC Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original by twinstaiye(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2006
Is this a joke or a story?
Re: WAEC Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original by Raymand(m): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2006
LOL
Re: WAEC Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original by adeshsam(m): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2006
am sure this shld be a story, lol
Re: WAEC Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original by Engrben1(f): 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2010
lolololol

(1) (Reply)

"computers Will Soon Replace Teachers In The Classroom. Discuss" / Uniport Latest / Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.