Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

An Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari . BY KOZYKID - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari . BY KOZYKID (465 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari . BY KOZYKID by kozykid(m): 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Mr President,We know that the Problem with Nigeria didn't start Today,We understand the problem began right on the day Lugard amalgamated and named the country, We know that successive administrations over the years have contributed to the problems in the country.

And That exactly is why we sent the Illustrious Otuoke Son back to his Village, That's why we placed Providence on Your shoulder and asked You to be Nigeria's Ronald Reagan, please do us the justice of not reminding us of what Jonathan and his cronies did to our Polity instead tell us how we can go about cleaning the Aegean stables like Hercules did, People minds are weak and Low, Queues are back on our stations , Poverty is the 2nd largest ethnic group in Nigeria, hike in Dollar , depleted foreign reserve, Economy is crumbling ,Hike in prices of goods and services in summary being a Nigerian and living in Nigeria is a Hard task .

MR.president Some of us studied Politics and we understand it took chairman MAO almost 40 Years to reform China and lift 400 Million out of poverty, we know the process to becoming a great nation is not an easy process like the Maxim 'Rome wasn't built in a day' , But we need short term solutions to our current issues, in the words of My Good classmate and my 'Egbon' In my class ' We Understand Cake is expensive and might take time to bake but in the process give us Bread so we can satisfy our Hunger or what's the essence of waiting for cake when we might have died of hunger'

Mr,President it is a Noble thing to curb Corruption, it is about one of the most basic problem bedevilling this great nation, But instead of looking for the Goats in Jonathan's Maxim why not take away the Yam , because history has always thought us that Goat eats Yam ,if the Yams are not well taken care of , a New Goat will emerge and eat the Yams thus the beginning of another problem that begs for solution .

MR, President some of us Understand Your Job is about the hardest in the world, Having taken up a Polity that was built to fail from the beginning, But please do remember The world doesn't care about the storms and problems that confront us but the end result .

Mr,President we don't want miracles, we don't want you to put food on our tables, we don't want you to pay us , we don't want you to be a Super-Man, all we want provide is a conducive environment , an environment every Nigerian will be proud of, Provide basic amenities Like Power ,Just so You know sir, Somalia a war ravaged country and a failed state provides uninterrupted Power supply and the citizens cried out when there was blackout for a day, LOL I have not had Power for 3 days , We're tired of being our own government, we provide virtually everything on our own,Mr President this should not be,We just want to get to office on time,we want to have peace of Mind , Mr President two weeks ago the People of Agatu were brutally massacred by fulani herdsmen,Till today they still wonder what their crime to Nigeria was .
MY PResident, I understand the impact of foreign policy and International politics but travelling to other countries in a bid to seek investors and make friends without putting our country in order would only amount to what Professors have termed Beautiful Abroad ,Ugly Inside .

On a conclusive note, MR,President we elected You to help make this country great again not to remind us of our predicament and almost 10 months after electing You I must say our expectations have not been met and if it continues this way, the cane we used for Jonathan is on the roof .
Nigeria must Be Great
Re: An Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari . BY KOZYKID by ChristineC: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hmmmm In case you haven't noticed....
*Loooong Thing*

(1) (Reply)

Your Right As An Electricity Consumer / What Kind Of Democracy Is This? / Why Buhari Is Yet To Disclose Recovered Loots, By Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.